The US will balkanize in your lifetime

>the US will balkanize in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/the-genetics-of-the-american-nations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sooner than later pls

How does an amorphous 56% mess balkanize?

No, that'll just add to their legend, like Rome...ameraboos a century from now will larp asking "what was it like to live in the strongest nation ever?"

There is no basis in which Balkanization would ever make any sense here.

>"what was it like to live in the strongest nation ever?"

What will be the countries ?

thank god

I wonder if the Germanic tribes had memes like these about Rome.
Actchsully, America peaked at just the right time in history in which globilization and the modern nation state met for a stable world preventing its balkinization.

>Actchsully

It’s when you ponder this question that it becomes immediately obvious that Balkanization is a delusional fantasy.

>it can't happen because iPhones and the internet and stuff
brainlet
every country is susceptible to it, in no case is it ever expected nor necessarily desired by the general population. Circumstances change quickly, the wrong people can get their hands on power in a certain region, poof, there goes the union.

t. person who has a degree in Paradox games

and you're a complacent retard that thinks his country is going to last forever for extremely vague reasons despite nothing from history supporting it

>/cum/ is already Balkanizing, being split into /dixie/, /midwest/, and /alaska/
the writing is on the wall. prep your bugout bags, boys. it's happening

>/dixie/, /midwest/, and /alaska/
No wonder /cum/ was so shit. Buncha rednecks.

I can see the US having ethnic segregations which may cause separation. I actually think peaceful separation may happen. Like California becomes so different from the rest of the country that they just slowly become independent.

I can definitely see Alaska leaving, they're not really that American (or at least when I went there). DESU Alaska should be part of Canada or be independent.

Is there any agreement on which part of the US being the best place to live, if the balkanization would actually happen?

wrong
jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/the-genetics-of-the-american-nations/

The closest we ever got to it was in 1861 and it didn't happen, so...

i wish but with the internet cultural differences not only in america but the entire world is slowly getting erased

Here's a pity (You)

>muh genetics

>imblying

Nobody asked you coastie scum.

Hopefully. The Midwest and South should go be mediocre someplace else.