This is Rose. She's Finn's love interest in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Say something nice about her

This is Rose. She's Finn's love interest in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lD8ROotfH10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

arro i rove lice

she has an easily fixable hairstyle

another potato faced asian

Oh look, the Asian demographic for that China money

This is Kylo Ren. He's Rey's love interest in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Say something nice about him.

>Be Finn
>Be advertised as being the lead
>Be advertised as being a Jedi
>Be advertised as having a qt gf sidekick
>Get completely cucked of being a heroic jedi
>Get no qt gf
>Be bumbling sidekick
Being Finn is suffering

She's going to be a wonderful addition to the universe and isn't just there to get china money. Based Disney does it again.

Not even Asians are safe from the BBC

yeah i'm sure gooks will love their demographic representation getting blacked by a paunchy hippopotamus janitor

A black with an asian won't go down well in China desu

>implying strong, independent woman who needs no man is gonna have a love interest

Chinks aren't going to be happy.

You're allowed to reply to me faggot, you know you're wrong.

>our movie didnt meet the expected profits in china, what do we do
>get rid of the nigger?
>no let's throw a chink in

Chinese people won't give a fuck if she's banging a black guy, they just care that there is an Asian there. They just care about representation and aren't as invested in the identity politics of black 'gene corruption' as the retards in the West.

Source: Lived in Chengdu, Jiangsu and Shanghai for 10 years.

The chinese literally hate blacks, so they are making a mistake by making the token asia money character a coalburner.

>Asia hates niggers
>Nigger gets an asian love interest

It's like they don't give a fuck about box office because it's fucking star wars right?

>She's Finn's love interest in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
lol she isnt even half black. where is my diversity?

This is Luke. He's Leia's love interest in Star Wars The Last Jedi. Say something nice about him.

She's Asian so now I'm completely fine with it all. Ching Chong Ding Dong's turn to be upset by the BLACKEDing

How do you go from this,...

to this

at least she's not another nigger

Thats what happens when chinks just breed out all their invaders, chinks are a fucking joke.

I thought Finn was homoqueer for Isaac Oscars

She isn't chinese you fucking retards, they don't give a shit about american mongrels

I don't think Chinese audience will take too well to a fellow chink getting BLACKED

Japan and Korea are the same, nobody gives a fuck about these racial politics besides Americans and some Euro places.

This is really the only thing that makes me slightly less cynical about the character, but only just a bit. I mean this really just seems like pandering to the Chinese market, but at the same time it's not like there's any real reason the character can't be asian. So long as she's not like those two Rogue One guys that didn't add shit to the story I don't really care

Gotta appeal more to the asian market, that's where the money is.

>pair the asian with the black

JESUS FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Well, some people, unlike you, seek and attain improvement.

I hope he fucks the Mary Sue out of her.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ASIAN WOMEN BELONG TO WHITE MEN, NOT TO BLACKS

No she's not

I hope we get more Finn or they make Rey less shit. Finn was the best

rip

at last the trickery of the Chosen People is revealed, will this BLACKED be a step too far and kill Star Wars?
one may hope

FINN IS MEANT FOR POE REEEEEE

haha what the fuck is this

chinks are going to get mad

My new fetish. I never thought I wanted to cuck someone until seeing that.

How are they going to be explaining Leia's death anyway? I mean considering that Carrie Fisher died and all...

She's an Asian Q T

CGI magic, obviously.

>Falling for advertisements
Not even once

tldr on this scene?

Is she a downsie?

She betrays Finn, like Lando does.

She's disgusting

Is this from that one movie where he comes home to see his wife cheating on him?

Is casting actually atractive people banned now? whats next sjw WHATS NEXT

if finn stayed a stormtrooper the lads at the barracks would jump in and steer him away because he can do way better

CHING CHONG DING DONG PING PANG. sorry OP, I don't speak gook.

I dunno, that was pretty good. Your gook is better than my nigger.

>China shrinks Finn on their poster
>Introduce a Chinese love-interest for the character they clearly do not like

they're not even going to give rey a love interest in this trilogy are they
just like luke in the OT

CARE T'TOSS YUR COCK IN DESE CHOMPAHS?

Wow, that's not a very flattering photo of her. Did they use some sort of filter?

>crush on Rey plotline dropped
Well... at least she's cute.

I wonder if she's an interesting character

or
a strong independant witty skillful smart talented creative inventive super hackerpilotengineer martial arts expert. With non-binary gender

She's a toothy truck stop waitress at best. Even an average 6/10 ching chong would be an improvement.

She looks like a major SJW

Like one of those annoying second generation Asian girls who go to college and start complaining about kung fu movies

Luke and Leia actually kiss on the lips twice, as she was intended to be Luke's love interest. When Yoda talks about "there is another" skywalker, he's referring to Nellith who was supposed to be Luke's twin. But at some point she was cut, as was Luke's romance. I'm guessing they decided to put Leia with Han because Harrison Ford was a total stud who made the ladies moist.

Maybe 3rd generation. 2nd gen are usually still grateful.

Finn was way more than just a "bumbling sidekick". He's the "everyman" character which you don't really see in Star Wars movies.

He's legit the best character in the new trilogy so far, which makes the fact that Rey is such a Mary Sue just that much worse.

that gif implies that asians are not safe from themselves

She has smoother testicles than Michelle Rodriguez.

youtu.be/lD8ROotfH10

>finns love interest is some ch*nk

um, try again sweetie ;)

OH HERRO RET DA FOLCE BE WIT CHEW!

this was revealed to be a hallucination, but he totally DOES kill_ both of them at the end

The Chinese are NOT going to be happy about this

Nice try nigger, Rey belongs to Kylo Ren's BIG WHITE COCK

Holy shit that script reads horribly and way too cheesy

>think of the pussy and the peace, Luke!

>jewtube "celebrity" that hasn't acted before
Dude Chinese market lmao.

They were originally supposed to be longer than just a trilogy. Boba Fett was introduced to be a major adversary for the next movie, and the plotlines you mentioned as well.

It was all scrapped for what ended up being RotJ, and a rehashed "totally not a trench run on the Death Star" finale. At least Luke/Palpatine/Vader was great, but there was supposed to be more build-up.

Lot of this was after Lucas decided that "movie going audiences don't care about story anymore these days, they just want the spectacle". RotJ brings the spectacle.

I don't understand this at all.

First Asian in a Star Wars saga movie, and they go out of their way picking the ugliest, least appealing one they could find.

I mean, holy shit, can you imagine the effort that must have taken?

She's perfect for the Reddddit Star Wars demographic and Sup Forums's Reddddit demographic. Fridge body (from cheetos) Problem glasses, SJW blogging, pan face

>and they go out of their way picking the ugliest, least appealing one they could find.
Asian doesn't grant you "diversity" points. So they had to find an asian transexual.

DAMN. It's like a Star Wars fan self insert!

Most asian women look like this. Sorry if anime led you to believe that Asia is the land of pristine elves

>another potato faced asian
just stay at home and watch GoTG2 and watch mantisfu when this turd plops out.

I think they already filmed her scenes before she died.

>tfw no belly gf

something is odd
they did this twice already.

do the jews see the chinese as a threat much like the whites?

Actually her death was filmed, and will appear undoctored in the movie

>what is maximising box office in china
>what is widening cultural market for your toys

this is why you'd fail business 101

>Implying the chinks don't despise blacks
This is why you fail in general

>two random side characters that will never be seen again show each other affection after surviving some tough shit for 5 seconds
>Sup Forums loses it's shit
You guys are like SJW on steroids

>Maximizing Chinese box offices by BLACKING their women

Nah, won't work. The women should be getting RICED

How's a potato faced Vietnamese fatress going to increase CHINESE box office?

why? the chinese are marrying the hell out of women in africa. and bringing them home.

Damn, why so racist, user?

her head exploded from snorting space cocaine.

So why does Finn wield the light saber in the FA poster?

I dont know why dont just make Finn and the pilot guy gay.

F&F8 was one of the highest earning movies in China. they're slowly waking up to BLACKED kino

she honestly just looks like a FAT BASIC WHITE BITCH to me. they all have those squinty from the buffet lighting eyes.