Why are Swedes such cuckolded fucking SJWs? Don't you have pride anymore, you fucking subhumans?

Why are Swedes such cuckolded fucking SJWs? Don't you have pride anymore, you fucking subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ylilauta.org/19/72b2f3ea.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>progressive

Sweden Yes is like 80% made up banter

bump

Swedish women and northerners in general take pride in being sluts

Such a nice country, but it's like destroying everything their ancestors stood for is a national sport for them

Delete this go- fellow user!
Don't you know it's disrespectful to the great progressive nation of Sweden?
Every swedish woman should be free to enjoy BBC and take part in a childless, open marriage.

Literally nothing wrong with this

are they really sluts? never heard anything about that, i just know that they're autistically liberal sjw "progressive" etc

>made up
swedes are subhumans
you're lucky you're chinks and actually do kick migrants out instead of giving them your wives to fuck
excluding helsinki

Today I heard a speech on the radio by our PM who said immigrants are better than Finns because they are motivated to work harder for less

>greek education

He only meant it economically.

Wow, one statistic we're not shit at.

i.ylilauta.org/19/72b2f3ea.mp4

That's what our government did. They wanted a new working class and imported a shit tone of low educated shitskins willing to work for shit pay. It's fucking retarded.

>Let me tell you about your country

Why is Finland so much more cuntservative than other Nordics?

but it clearly says that you are shit at it

blue is traditional, red is feminist

not really
a finn sent me this so I assumed it's true

also happy birthday for 100 years of independence (even if it's not today)

>69% of population is libcuck fags
>not shit at this statistic

There are lot of jobs open, because finns don’t want to do shitjobs. We have new lowerclass from middle east and greece here, which do these things.

because they're proud mongol warrirors instead of effeminate cumskins, unlike their neighbors

Why are the non cucked countries so poor?

It's mostly just to banter the far right

>third place
decent
>15% agree

well, half of that 15% is Islamic. Other half is reformed protestant. Sad!

>from Greece
do you mean our migrants? I've never heard about greeks in funland kek

How come the countries who agree with it are the shitholes of europe?

lack of (((education)))

Because Slavs and gypsies are subhumans.

swedes are even bigger subhumans tho

third worlders on the left hand side of the pic

Because for the most part social progress goes along with other types of progress like educational and economic. There are definitely some things that have gone too far, but these things usually work like a pendulum and will eventually settle on a reasonable middle ground.

this

That's because Sweden considers many acts not considered rape in other countries as rape (rape within a marriage, unwanted sexual contact that does not include penetration, sex with someone who is unable to deny consent).
Sweden counts every single instance of rape as one rape, while other countries count each court case as a rape. So, if someone is raped by a family member every day for ten years, that's 3652 rapes, while other countries count it as 1.

We have, compared to most countries (India, the US, Romania), a high report rate.

The truth is that we take rape very seriously, and do a lot of things to combat it. This means that rapes won't be "swept under the carpet" in the statistics.

We have greeks here, I know some myself. It is not easy life, but somehow they won’t go back.

You forgot something

Are they first gen? Later gens tend to not come back

rapes should be the least of your worries

Based, we showed homophobic russia alright

lmfao shut the fuck up cucked libshit

>a gypsy living in a shithole projecting is inferiority complex on this board

How old are you lad?

>The truth is that we take rape very seriously, and do a lot of things to combat it. This means that rapes won't be "swept under the carpet" in the statistics.

just pay debts

i literally feel nothing but superiority over you man lmfao dont be delusional

i know for a fact you're probably a socially awkward autist libcuck irl

and you have more refugees in your country than we have gypsies in ours

Bulgarians are gypsies in the rest of the world's eyes though. It's like when we call all Americans yanks but they only call northern US yanks with them only calling a specific part of norther US yanks and so on.

You're basically a gypsy living in one of the worst countries in Europe taking the Sup Forumsbait. It's sounds like you have a major inferiority complex kid. Especially with very obvious projection like this
>socially awkward autist

How old are you lad?

There are no specific roles, it's all made up. A bit like being forced to acknowledge which color is manly and girly, and then ending up living a deluded life until you become more self aware. I'm not implying that there's zero differences between men and women, because there is. Our instincts and other physical traits sets us apart. However, this fact doesn't justify oppression. Since both men and women are equipped with a small brain, one should be able to think about more rational and modern. We're not living in the medieval she's anymore. Anyone can be anything.

tl;dr libcuckbro

weak comeback, subhuman

>Are they first gen

Yes. Economical crisis in greece sent them away.

>DUDE ITS 2017 MAN WE GOTTA SUCK DICKS AND SHIT BRO FEMINISM FOR LIFE!

if he was a gypsy you'd invite him over

that's just our culture. women working is not seen as woman empowerment

>Swedish woman
>Wiktor

yeah.. thats a pole

Then they have no reason to come back now. The market is dead
they'll probably leave in 10 years when we'll have become a chinese colony

Useless answer. But I did expect some incompetent replies.

>cuntservative

You know you have been to much on Sup Forums when autocorrect suggests "cuckservative" and "cuntservative" instead of "conservative".

no, let's ignore half of the work force bro. Our countries can become great like Bulgaria.

still in swedish territory
if you want swedes there's always Elin Krantz.

>flag
>post
checks out
subhuman

>fucking meatheaded east slavs

It's only important in your countries because your men die at 43 from chain smoking and an extremely unhealthy lifestyle, so someone has to take care of the kids.

Honestly, what does Sweden have to be proud of? They have zero historical and cultural achievements. They're only known for their blonde haired/blue eyed women and Vikings(who were pale niggers)

no your people can become normal like bulgaria and not cock craving cumsluts and weak, feminine men/faggots

m8 you are an impoverished balkanlar whose countrymen flee to all over Europe in search of better prospects.

Fucking look at the state of your corrupt African tier country before you start insulting europeans.

We live good lives, every child born in Scandinavia will be given a fair chance at life.

>what does Sweden have to be proud of?
comfyness, volvo and ikea?

sure thing Muhammad