Is he a replicant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cedWvuxwbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a goose

He drives

If you watch the trailer and go to the last scene where he's readjng the book it looks like his eyes are replicants eyes with the reflection in them

the goose is loose

I read an interesting idea that he's the son of Rachel and Deckard, so he's either half-human/half-replicant or the first replicant to be born like a human would be.

It would make sense, considering the lines about the "invisible wall between groups" and the "special" thing

Old man Deckard. Does that mean Scott retconned his retcon?

>A real human bean.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cedWvuxwbc

this he is drive

If we judge from his acting, definitely. A very old model too.

>He cant reply.

"You shoot the replicants, I fly"

So the fact that Harrison Ford got old pretty much confirms he isn't a replicant, right?

you can see goose breaking through a wall like the fucking terminator while chasing ford in the trailer. i'd say it's 100% certain he's a replicant.

Whatever it's going to be mediocre at best with valid depth and totally lacking in originality. Please don't buy a ticket, anons, you're only furthering this madness.

Idk but look at his sick ass coat my man, holy shit I need it.

I'm in full denial. I'm making up stuff about how he's a replicant without the four year lifespan.

This is why I really need to stop watching trailers. They spoil fucking everything.

goose is a replicant made from deckards nda

My guess the big secret that goose finds is replicants with human lifespans. Ford could have been the first one and the damger of them would be them fully integrating into society. When goose says hes gonna ask ford questions i assume its the voight kampf test.

same here

It confirms the screenwriters don't give a shit. They're will be some retcon bullshit that he's not a replicant (he was) or that he got the magic programming to live longer and that's the plot device to get stupid crap moving. It's going to be dumb.

Ridley Scott has flat-out stated Decker is a Nexus-6 in recent interviews, which I think it stupid, retarded, and makes no sense given the thematic elements of the story.

Theory: the replicants are actually autistic humans who are "cured" and forced to become slaves. The four year lifespan is a lie designed to keep non-"replicants" minds at ease.

>Replicants can be cloned or mass produced
>There are multiple models
>The same memories can be transferred to different models

Rachel has Tyrell's neice's memories.

If he is or isn't hopefully isn't the focus. Just let us know what he is and tell a different story.

No he's a demcrat

how bout this
shut your cityspeak
or i'll rip your eyes from your head and time to die

Fuck this. Just adapt another Phillip K. Dick novel or short story.

daryl hannah = proof autism can be sexy

They established that in the trailer, 'I always said you were special' or something like that, gee I wonder what that means.

I hope it's good, but Ford feels like a shoe-in just to get some direct connection to the original, I hope he dies quickly rather than dragging his geriatric ass around for the duration of the movie.

Maybe since he was a blade runner he didnt get the 4 year expiration hate

no.
just a mongoloid, lazy eyed autist

Ryan Gosling = proof autism can be drive

Deckard is probably going to be the Roy Batty in this movie.

Just like in Star Wars