Wtf I love white genocide now

Wtf I love white genocide now

I can't believe we have a celebrity actually advocating for eugenics.

"White genocide" haha found the triggered poltard.
Only genocide you should care about is the genocide of 60 million jews in the holocaust

YAAAAS BILL SLLLAAAAAY KAAAANG! Srsly tho the government should stop those trailer trash drumpf voters from having too many kids that dnt belive in global warming. Fucking white ppl.

it's actually 600 trillion you fucking jew hater

>only 60 million

Um wtf? Antisemetic much...

somebody needs to just go flying across that stage with an automatic shotgun

>Penalize people int he west

Really. Fucking really. This will never happen I know. The Democrats wont win the house in 2018. But fucking really. By 2050 Nigeria is on it's way to having 360 million people. India will have 1.6 billion. Goddam Ehtiopia which has a famine every year is going to have a population of 188 million.

This is the makings of a human catastrophe. And the West shouldn't have to pay.

>By 2050 Nigeria is on it's way to having 360 million people. India will have 1.6 billion. Goddam Ehtiopia which has a famine every year is going to have a population of 188 million.
It's a climate change argument. Not an overpopulation argument.

They distance themselves from that idea 20 seconds after because one of the women said that it would penalize black and hispanic single mothers.

>stop people from being born and raised in the developed world in a family with high socioeconomic status and with modern values
>import people from crime ridden third world hellholes instead where they treat women like shit and grow up in abusive households and are surrounded by violent friends, neighbors and family
>DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE LMAO

The only comfort is that liberals don't breed

They are one in the same

>penalise people in the west who are having less babies
>don't do anything about niggers and chinks
White genocide

They aren't even trying to hide it. Tell your friends in the best way you can about this, because the only way we can stop this is with information

Africa will be rich one day, and when that happens the average Nigerian will be every bit as polluting as the average westerner. So why doesn't this retard try and prevent that before it happens?

The thing is that the ones having a whole lot of extra kids are fucking third world countries, i want to see them enforce such rules on them.

How can a such logical man embrace such emotional wishywashy bullshit?

doesn't this fall under reproductive rights?
are feminists mad about this?

No. They aren't. What? Do you think that people are claiming a primary factor to why the earth is getting warmer is because we're exhaling too much co2?

Asian populations are declining faster than white ones desu

Bill nye the genocide guy

Bill
Bill
Bill

>Why don't people that aren't obese get their stomachs stabled to curb their food intake?

Gee user. No idea

stapled*

More people consume more resources, goods and services. Pollution is a by-product of that consumption. More people will burn more oil, factories will produce more product to meet increased demand, it's simple shit dude

He's not a scientist, he's got a degree from a shitty university. Not even a phd, just a bachelors, hes a fucking mongoloid.

Do you think all countries cause the same amount of pollution per capita? Do you think the average ethiopian causes the same amount of pollution as the average U.S. citizen?

The west will pay, because people thought giving women the right to vote or hold office was "fair", only to realize that women vote entirely with their emotions and monthly hormone levels.

You can literally influence the female vote by posting pictures of brown babies and starving children and pass laws that will 100% destroy your culture and civilization in a single generation.

>white people need to stop having children in order to save the planet from climate change
>white people are not having enough children to grow their economies, they need to import millions of immigrants from Africa and the Middle East

What is his endgame?

>People actually think that having more than one child is a smart idea

What the fuck is wrong with this board?

Then nuke China and India.

>An entire nation full of spoiled, delusional "only children" who've never had to compete with siblings
Please, God, no. Just sterilize everyone with an IQ lower than 100, and let the adequate humans breed as they please

So you think that the solution to global warming is to reduce the population only in developed nations, and let it explode out of control in un-developed nations? You think the Ethiopians will just stick around in Ethiopia if it gets ridiculously overpopulated?

>So you think that the solution to global warming is to reduce the population only in developed nations, and let it explode out of control in un-developed nations? You think the Ethiopians will just stick around in Ethiopia if it gets ridiculously overpopulated?
No.
I just don't think the gut reaction to the idea that the west needs to curb consumption a bit should be met with WHAT'S WITH THE JEWS AND WHITE GENOCIDE?!

The problem is not the number of children, it is the quality of the parents. Raise them properly (read: traditional Christian values, not modern evangelical craziness) and it doesn't matter if they are intelligent people, they'll be respectful and productive people you can be proud to call your neighbor.

Why not? These would be benevolent people sharing values and often goals, certainly more often than in a "fuck it do whatever" society.

I've managed to wake all my friends into the fact white genocide is happening, though they get annoyed but overall dont care that much, theres no hope with my dad as he just screams racist, mum is redpilled af tho at least

Don't forget to explain to them that its the jews behind it all. Super important information that you wouldn't want to hide because it makes you sound bat shit crazy or anything.

Shouldn't we be penalizing having kids in undeveloped nations? You know, the ones with all the actual war, disease, and pollution?

>was the edgy kid who hated Bill Nye in school
>found him to be annoying, would often doze off during the videos
>mfw I was right all along

holy shit this guy gets it

>Because it's not like Jewish people have ever been known for schemes & conspiracies to damage another culture before, which is why throughout history, they've always successfully integrated into other societies.
>Because it's not like there's any reason at all, in recent history, that Jewish people en masse would want to denigrate white "racial purity" or reduce the numbers of "Aryan" people
>Because it's not like there's recorded evidence of rabbis and Jewish leaders openly, proudly promoting their plans to do this exact thing
You're right, user. You'd have to be batshit crazy to even SUSPECT any kind of wrongdoing here

*glares*

ummmmmmmm NO?!??!?!?!

Yeah. So make sure to tell EVERYBODY you know about it. Bonus points if you tell them the holocaust never happened but that it would be a good thing if we could make it happen.

Oh, sorry for speaking out of turn. Back to shed with me, then, huh? h-haha

b-black lives matter!

>tfw you know you will NEVER be as jaded and whiny this user

feels good man

>>tfw you know you will NEVER be as jaded and whiny this user
Could you spend .4 seconds longer to make this garbled mess legible?

shekel for a good goy

>Hispanic
>Race

Don't lump spaniards with niggers

Say MEXICANS and blacks

Stop blaming spanish men for mestizo actions

Actually a family of four in the developed world Is 10000 times worse for the climate than a massive third world family because they have a tiny carbon footprint

feels so good

This is a social problem. It's a matter of opposing interests. You can be aware of a problem like this, and work against it, without advocating mass murder. There is PLENTY of middle ground between those two things.

But this is good. White people already have fewer kids in the US. This will slow down the mexican/muslim apocolypse

>Then nuke China and India.
Imagine all of the plagues that will happen after from all of the dead.
/thread

>for the climate
But not in general, and allowing if not outright encouraging the third world to reproduce will result in more strife for their regions, as well as other horrible effects.

If you want to only whiny about the climate, which isn't that big of a deal, then imagine all the third worlders immigrating TO developed countries to replace their populations. The problem is not solved, in fact it is worsened.

Either close all developed borders and THEN have less kids, or don't even talk about lowering developed nations' populations.

Lol ebin meme le 60000000 gorillion holohoax le kikes ecksdee. Its le conspiracy, le infographs redpill so based

I the West (well, at least in Europe, not sure about America) being an immigrant or coming from a low income family are the two biggest determining factors for how many children people have. I'm not sure I understand how this is white genocide?

Who hurt you?

Except there is no equivalent of a gastric bypass for population control short of genocide.
What's your issue with preventative measures?

lol yeah REAL 4Channers (such as myself) KNOW the holocaust was real and that 6 million Jewish people were unfairly imprisoned and killed for no reason other than ignorance and antisemitism.

And posting antisemitic memes (such as pic related) is WRONG and should NOT be DONE. They displease kek AND pepe!

> Bill Nye: policies that penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world

Yes, because clearly White people are the problem here, the same people who invented the concepts of conservation and environmentalism and are the driving force behind their implementation and who already have birth rates below replacement levels….

And now we have “fact checking” website Snopes, (the 1st link that comes up in a search for Nye's comments) claiming that Bill Nye totally wasn’t advocating for White genocide!;

“The bottom line is that Nye instigated an open discussion on the propriety of imposingpenalties to control population growth. He neither proposed nor advocatedsuch a measure.”

>What's your issue with preventative measures?
Killing the person stops obesity

Overpopulation and strained/depleted resources are going to increasingly become a problem in the future, and policies that reduce numbers of children seriously should be considered, but on a global scale, not dependent on race or a country's economic status.

An idea proposed in the Mars Trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson, at a point around the year 2100 where Earth's population has reached something like 10 billion, is that you give every couple the legal right to have one and a half children.

You then assign a monetary value to that "half child" (something big, call it half a million dollars) and allow couples to buy and trade them. Couples who want multiple children have to buy the rights to those children from other couples, and those that are ok with just having one child are financially compensated for doing so.

Would of course be a very controversial idea, and I'm not sure how you'd enforce it.

I would honestly beat the shit out of Bill Nye if I saw him in person.

That couldn't possibly work. Nothing will, really. We'll just keep talking and talking about non-violent solutions, unable to settle on one that doesn't offend anyone, the population will continue to grow unchecked, and nature will just take its course. The competition for limited land & resources will become so fierce that people will start killing each other on a massive scale.

Sounds interesting but "making" children is an incredibly easy act, would be impossible to prevent without sterilizing the population, even if temporarily.

I like that Mars Trilogy idea in a way, but it would reward rich people more than it would poor or middle class people.

climate change is caused by chinks and indians burning more fossil fuels more than anyone
also by brazilniggers who have burned down hundreds of miles of their own rainforests
the west is much cleaner in comparison

Well i'm sure you could. He's a very skinny and frail looking old man. It'd be like fighting a punching bag filled with extra long sweet potatoes.

>An idea proposed in the Mars Trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson, at a point around the year 2100 where Earth's population has reached something like 10 billion, is that you give every couple the legal right to have one and a half children.

I was losing faith in Sup Forums, thinking I was the only one here who read the books!

Would love to see a tv series adaption but after the utter disaster that is GoT, I'm not so sure....

you would get hammerfisted by cucks

they would be light hammers filled with air but annoying still

US's per capita emissions are about 20 times that of India

I have a proposition why don't all whites fuck off back to Europe and take their mongrels with them the chinks., niggers, Indians and Muslim and leave our lands forever how does that sound white genocide avoided fuck off back to your "homelands" and leave the continent as it was in the hands of natives

And my work is done here

>I like that Mars Trilogy idea in a way, but it would reward rich people more than it would poor or middle class people.

Poor and middle class people could still have one kid free and clear and sell their remaining "half share" for a profit to benefit their family.

>take mongrels with

We're leaving the mongrels with you, you could use the extra intelligence.

> why don't all whites fuck off back to Europe

>we won't be around for that

Wew lad.

keeping the inbred hicks from having 10 kids they can't support
>bad thing

??

Stop blaming Mexicans for every thing cocksucker

*upvotes*

>penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world

WHITE genocide? Puh-leeze. If you got fined per kid, blacks and hispanics would be poorer than they already are.

Solutrean hypothesis is literal /x/ tier garbage
Even if it's true there's no evidence of light skin/eyes existing in Cro-Magnon populations

How many white natives did the English come upon check and mate snow nigger

>it would reward rich people more than it would poor or middle class people

I think that's part of the idea. Wealthier families having more children would, in theory, reduce poverty and increase everyone's standard of living, in the long term.

But that's ALL they get. One kid is below replacement, and that half-share's value is based on the market. Easily could be exploited against them.

If a couple wants to actually replace themselves, and be status quo, then they have to work extra hard just to buy the full right to have a kid, plus the costs of raising and feeding it. There better be specific eugenics or some sort of GATTACA program, such as a couple who wants a son but gets a daughter. What happens if the child dies before it becomes an adult, as well? They should get another try, etc.

This is all assuming the system itself works perfectly, and as this user pointed out, it would face a lot of difficulty.

I'm going to assume people are going to be killing each other off one way or another, be it government-designed disease or wide-spread war.

No you wouldn't you keyboard warrior

>developed countries having kids is a problem

thanks for getting to the real issues bill

Lel the spaniard rape baby thinks its native.

I'm Apache what are you 1/356 Navajo you piece of shit

How Apache are you rape baby?

What are you complaining for? You have your own reserves where only your race can be seen not our fault you cause alot of crime in your own areas.

shut up and drink your fire-water, your ancestors didn't even invent fucking WHEELS lol

>population reduction in the western world
>where it doesn't matter because people already have less babies
Just give Africans condoms and pills already.
Or just bomb the place.

Its basic biological imperialism to have multiple offspring so the probability of your genes making it increase. All mammals follow this.

So I'm assuming all of you who are white and complaining about white genocide have at least 10 children, right?

would this show be better if you agreed with everything on it?

The world would be a better place if everyone thought like me.

I'd honestly be fine with that if everyone else fucked off back to their nations and countries