Kids

The infamous SEX talk scene...this can't be kino, can it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5x4pHFIt8Vg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1CdrKenfXo
youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0
youtube.com/watch?v=dIIoLVf1ze8
youtu.be/VGsfTHcn654
youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0
youtube.com/watch?v=O4khA1Nle68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MASTERPIECE

ULTRA KINO

>degeneracy
>kino

it's hard to watch kids being dumb ass kids it's cringy af. but it's kid of true, teens do feel that social pressure to talk up experiences even though they don't know shit. it's a cliche for a reason. in that sense this moment captured that well.

this shit is gay i dont get why anyone praised it

imagine fucking that teen rosario dawson though god fucking damn

Fucking MASTERPIECE OF KINO

why are the white people acting like black people?
why is the camera focusing on the crotch of a 16 year old

Actually seems pretty on-par with how cringey kids act regarding sex as they're growing up (which isn't their fault really... mentally developing and all that shit).

Too many people want to forget how they acted/thought when they were young, and the young want to pretend that they're not like this or never were.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1CdrKenfXo

was this scene kino?

>Too many people want to forget how they acted/thought when they were young
It haunts me every day

It's the 90's. I was in a middle-class white area, and bunch of kids acted like this.

One of the most annoying movies I ever saw. Horrible!

Just look on Sup Forums all the white supremacists use nigger vernacular such as 'based' and 'nigga'

Its not that bad desu

I have no legs, I have no legs

i masturbated to the sex scene when i was
K I D
I
D

>the way they fucked up that black guy trying to start shit while they were skating

KINO

Ancient fag opinion. This movie was far more representative of my teenage life than the complete bullshit like Dawsons Creek they made in the 90s. It was like the highlights of every weekend when you were 15 condensed into a day.

How did Telly manage to get girls in the first place? He was ugly as fuck.

I'm 34 and grew up in a wealthy, kind of rural area so Kids was pretty hard to relate to.

That just seems totally alien to me. What did you even do for fun as a teen in places like that?

Harmony Korine might be pretentious, but he's definitely got a touch for genuine portrayals of young people.

>I can't believe we finally became Kids:A Film by Larry Clark
fucking seriously?

he was probably 12 when he wrote this

This is a great film, it's incredibly realistic to the point of almost feeling like a documentary. Korine and some of the actors really did live like this and it shows in the dialog and acting

17 or 18 from memory.

This. Barely any films come even close. It's like most teen movies are written by people who never actually experienced being a teenager and are compensating for this by creating an unrealistic fantasy version of adolescence.

Everyone had big back yards so large house parties were the main thing.

I guess you make your own fun.

lol shows how much you know he literally said he made spring breakers because he never got to live that life

>It's another kinotard garbage thread

Korine literally met the director Larry Clark while skating in Washington Square Park in NYC, just like they do in the movie

BUTTERSCOTCH YO

I WANNA BUY YOU CORN DOGS

I wish I could forget. Fuck you for reminding me.

Spring Breakers isn't comparable to a gritty, realistic teen drama like Kids is though and you're retarded for trying this hard to make this connection.

if you think Kids is realistic you're retarded

its more realistic than not if you had friends as a kid and didnt play videogames in your room all day like a single mommy genetic dead end

that's ironic since it's the single mom kids that would be more prone to being like that due to lack of supervision, anyway that's not what I meant, it's just that the movie is downright extremist in its message

Welcome to lower Manhattan in 1995.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0

Could you be any more of a sheltered numale? It's honestly weird how losers will happily frame their experiences as normal and the idea that something else presents a life they missed out on as fiction.

Autism.png

I'm saying it's played up for sensationalism, much like you're doing
I'm the same person and you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not at all saying people don't do things like that, but in all earnestness it's people who are coddled by an older sibling or something that get caught up in that life, most of them aren't even lower class and only embellish it to look "real", and you're most likely the same, I mean if everyone does it then why even mention it? believing so is your justification for being a tool.

Nothing sensationalist about it actually. And I can clearly tell you've never been to the City in that time period and never got out of the vision field of your parentals for more than three hours at a time in the city. All types of kids got into all types of pernicious situations especially in that age bracket. Half the kids were very much living like this in the film. Read Young, Sleek and Full of Hell. That whole squad of people that influenced and starred in the film had sultry connections to Alleged gallery and burgeoning rave scene that was coming about from Delancey Street all the way to Canal.

Yes it is played up for sensationalism for reasons I don't care to explain because you're painfully stupid if you don't realize why, you're the one who is deluded an you honestly have no clue what my life situation is like, wow you mentioned the scenes, only rich kids have the time to spare for that bullshit. You're a phony who has no idea what real life is. You can think whatever you want about me but my life represents the real side of life and all you've deluded yourself to believe is real is incredibly contrived.

You are clearly an underage -

>youtube.com/watch?v=dIIoLVf1ze8

not at all you fucking rich boy turkey fake street poser, real downtrodden people don't embellish but pussy ass poser daddy's boy piece of shit

It's ok to get called out and pontificate on shit you have no clue about. Don't take it too hard m8.

This movie denounces degeneracies

Hahaha ur mad nigga lmao

I know exactly what I'm talking about, I don't have to have "been there", only some pretentious ass rich bitch would presume such a contrived circumstance was necessary, you're a phony ass poster child coddled fake and you have no idea what real life is!

You have yet to rebuke anything I've said and it's literally pissing you off and it's kinda hilarious at this point. I'm just gonna keep prodding at you with real life data fuck boy lmao.

I don't care to explain to someone so dense how wrong they are, it's a lost cause

>Too many people want to forget how they acted/thought when they were young

Every day I want to escape it but I can't move on

>Dan Johnston

I met this guy like 3 years Go and he was trying to sell me some cheap broken acoustic guitar.

Because you have no data and no knowledge to the contrary. It's cool man don't be so angry. You thought you could post on here with some authority but you can't and its made you spew nebulous responses and all that it's fine man . Go butter a bagel.

Now you're trying to sound logical, you're obviously a prep that has to drag themselves through the mud and slum around and act because you know what you are, but you can't shake that inherent snobbishness.

How many of your friends died of the AIDS?

You keep alluding to snobbery but the data you posted yourself makes absolutely no sense with the history of film on record. I mean at least try to keep it sensible lmao.

>It's better to be a violent neanderthal, fucking like a dog in heat at 12 than a civilized child playing video games indoors

Ok, Jamal.

you're just an MTV bred poser dog, just fuck off already with your spoiled ass "real life" which has nothing to do with actual struggle and it a luxury of the upper class

Why can't I stop laughing?

Your friends died of aids too?

How can black bois even compete?

Idk where you got a caste system in all of this. I'm born and bred from NJ and lived about 30 minutes from the city. Take the PATH and skate out of port authority and find spots all day. Our whole generation is an aberration from the original MTV generation so idk what you're getting at. The folks in KIDS were just the next wave format from the OG downtown 500, just with Blind jeans and more whippits.

>Sup Forums likes Kids' sex scenes
Who's really surprised?

this is korines only decent flick

wow you're a skater, confirmed rich boy poser and you're so wrapped up in your hum drum bubble that you really think it represents real life
you're fucking pathetic, and you'll never know what real life is!

Hahhaha you're completely mad man lmao. Aint nothing rich about four wheels and wood. Your presuppositions are flabbergasting.

you are forgetting about Casper
its funny because I grew up as a teenager wanting to be a skateboarder. I sucked at it. A girl I was in a sortof friends with benefits thing recommend it to me.

>ancient fag
i dont think you have to even ask that bro

Remember back to when you were first getting drunk and feeling up the boobies...those were the days.

I WAS 17 WHEN IT WAS RELEASED SO I FEEL NO SHAME IN ADMITTING THAT I BEAT MY FUCKING MEAT MANY TIMES TO THIS FLICK!!! APART FROM THAT IT IS A MASTERPIECE!!!FACT!!!

ME TOO!!!FACT!!!

>it's incredibly realistic
Watch that video in OP and tell me that's realistic. Dumb ass.

it is rich to somebody who's struggling to eat, just admit you're an asswipe suburbanite living vicariously through someone else's fantasy

I'M 39 AND THIS ABSOLUTELY CAPTURES THE SORT OF MEANDERING MALASIE OF A HOT SUMMER DAY; HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS, DRINKING AND FUCKING SLAGS!!! GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT I MISS THAT TIME OF MY LIFE ALONG WITH ARCADES AND VIDEOSTORES!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/VGsfTHcn654

Nah that's not gonna work in this paradigm. You got called out just face up to not knowing what you are talking about, not knowing any of the minutiae behind the film. And stop fucking replying.

I grew up in small town Canada, this shit was totally foreign to me. Dude was handing out aids like candy in this movie.

Oh shit, didn't know we had Oliver Twist up in this bitch.

Listen to this guy and understand how we lived out our lives back then.

You clearly have no idea of what culture is/was like in New York City.

Exactly my fucking point lmao.

It's not about the movie, it's about uppity ass posers like you, just the vocabulary you're using screams upper class son of an ivy league grad preppy bitch
I don't care about that ignorant bullshit, it represents nothing about real honest life

Everything about this post in straight up retard tier.

>for reasons I don't care to explain because you're painfully stupid

>le I'm not going to explain why you're wrong maymay!

Have some self respect and just admit you were a total fucking loser in high school.

Nobody dies of aids in the movie.

I'm from the hood and I got out and got an education how hard is that to ascertain my god you are an underage faggot lmao.

It's true though. Skating, smoking weed, warehouse raves, no fucking social media... Great times.

everyone was a loser in high school, am I supposed to be impressed because they were groomed by older kids to consume corporate products? everything about that is totally phoned in.
that hood is nothing, you're not very smart if you don't realize how minute you "struggle" compared to what people went through in history, affirmative action bitch most likely, probably an upper class poser that grew up on the fringes of "the hood" and somehow think they claim it all

You couldn't reason your way out of hot situation with a heroin addict with shit on their shoe. I've met burnouts with a more erudite constitution than you fucking imbecile lmao.

>Hurrr ur a poser Hurrr

Give us a fucking break faggot.

You have yet to make any sense. I told you to stfu a few posts back ...maybe take heed?

so, fucking heroin doesn't ring alarms in my brain that scream THIS IS REAL LIFE, you don't even know why heroin exists in the world at all you contrived ass POSER

:(

>everyone was a loser in high school

Your projecting is off the charts.

You still sound misinformed and clearly born after 2001. Douchenozzle.

YOU GOT IT!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0

I've been to my old high school recently and everyone was pretty shrimpy, maybe the reason you think it's so grandiose at the time is because you're emulating a fake ass movie and really believe in the sensationalism.
believe what you want faggot,you clearly can't handle reality

the jam
>youtube.com/watch?v=O4khA1Nle68

>Talking about Sensationalism within a movie
>Thinks this is the paragon of thought
> Extremely butt mad he got called out on the internet

this all started because they denied the sensationalism which is plain retarded

And you don't think to be redundant about said "sensationalism" within the same respect as movie discussion is just as retarded? In order to have a decent conversation with people you usually have to let ancillary autism out of the back door my guy.

if wouldn't be a problem is all these "street kids" who see this movie as emblematic didn't insist that their lives weren't extremely contrived and obligatory and that my autism is a far realer problem and represents actual struggle, because it isn't glamorous

Glamor can have just as many contrivances and if you are trying to still displace the actual reality of the LES and the source material of what Korine wrote about you would be hugely mistaken. Don't sit on the internet fabricating what a zeitgeist shouldn't be when the history has already been written.