What if north and south Mexico split into 2 different countries?

What if north and south Mexico split into 2 different countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veQkt4tS0Tc
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Entidades_federativas_de_México_por_tasa_de_pobreza
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469406627041.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be two medium shitholes instead of one big shithole.

It'd be 2x as shitty

The south wouldn't last a month.

They can leech off of the chilangos forever.

>implying borders matter to mexicans

I would be very very happy (I'm northern). Southern Mexicans are a bunch of lazy good-for-nothing uneducated fucks.

this

North might be less of off a shithole since there not as dark as the mexishits down south but most likely it will still be shit.

We need to make La Republica del Rio Grande a thing again.

It would be for the best

northern masterrace here

Mexico has pretty strict border security when it comes to their border with Guatemala.

What an ugly flag.

t. dumb conservacuck

idk it's none of my concern what they do especially when that wall is built.

Why stop at 2 tho?

2 bajas+sinaloa+sonora = Republica del Mar de Cortez

rest of the northen states = Republic of Monterrey

rest of the country=New Guatemala

Sorry m8 but everyone knows that Mexico Df is way superior to any other place of shitxico (cancun is cool too and that shit is way in the south), really what's good about northern Mexico? mention just one fuckin thing.

No, pointy boots it's not a good thing youtube.com/watch?v=veQkt4tS0Tc

mexican ""intellectuals""

ANYWHERE is better than DF

t. oaxacan who learned to read at 20

Oh im sorry, did i mention we got one of the best universities of all Latin America? how is your shittown better than that?

>UNAM
Hahahahahaha holy kek

>Not going to USA for education
Meanwhile i'm studying in the top universities of US

You know when you're taking a huge dump and suddenly your asshole clenches and slices that big turd right in half, and then you have to start pushing all over again to get the other half out?

Yeah, kinda like that.

You better have it, that shit eats my fucking taxes like crazy so you cheap fucks can have tuition fees lower than a order of tacos

they need better names to better represent political influence in those areas.

Republic of the Sinaloa Cartel
Republic of the Zetas Cartel
Republic of the Gulf Cartel

That's just a meme though.

I though United States and Mexico were already splitted.

Oaxaca pls

some reporter did a piece on it on the late 90s

basically border cops are shitter persons no matter which country they are in

but now there are human rights watchdogs to keep the border cops from raping all the guatemalan girls after they bathe them and their families in insecticide and draino

THIS

do they still bathe them but not rape them anymore?
>wanting to put your dick in an insecticide filled hole

Are you stupid? Every single fucking time I go through Mexico, its the northern states that are trashy with uneducated people.

It seems that the only job they can find is to wash the windshields of cars in traffic. Explain this.

Northern Mexico is fatter and Southern Mexico is malnourished.

>Southern Mexicans
you mean the ones that live south of new mexico?

Already did, thanks Santa Anna

It would just create two 3rd world shitholes instead of one.

Seems like you only traveled for five minutes gringo. Of course we have a lot of bums in the north, we are a third world country, remember? But south is by far the worst. Those window cleaners will look like bill gates compared to the shit in the south.

In mexico, federal income (from all states) gets redistributed among the entire country, and souther mexico are notorious for being leeches

Central mexico too, but to a lesser degree.

Basically, the rich northern states keep the country afloat.

>Basically, the rich northern states keep the country afloat.

California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas?

Are we the most ugly people in the world?

I was born in Guanajuato, faggot. I visit every year.

The moment we cross the border its nothing but poverty stricken pueblos with non-stop window washers trying to get a few American dollars. This trend does not end until we get to San Luis. While this does exist in places like Irapuato, it is no where near as common.

My family in Mexico is extremely successful, hard working, and well educated. Don't spread bullshit.

Nah, just look at the southern countries, everything below mexico is way more fucked up and NO ONE is uglier than fuckin Australian abos, not even niggers.

This, also Queretaro is nice as fuck.

What if we deport all chilangos to Africa?

pls respond

>

>making shit up on the interwebz

window washers only exist in cities, and in streets with plentiful traffic

and they exist EVERYWHERE that local government allows

if you only go to a tourist zone, they are likely baned because they scare fragile gringo numales

Are we??

take the instagram filter off and her skin is the color of a car tire

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Entidades_federativas_de_México_por_tasa_de_pobreza

We see them in every town we pass through, we never go through cities.

I don't just go to a tourist zone, my parents still own a home in Mexico. Not once have I seen them in our town.

I was about to say this. kek

Why so butthurt, Xicotencatl?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469406627041.webm

inb4 these fucking mexicans shill

the capital is more to the south food for thought

dumb beaners all the same

they are in every city that has cars. its not even up for debate, anyone knows that

UNDERRATED

Was never debating it, but it being in all the towns we go through says enough on its own.

Northern Mexico will be annexed by Texas, and the South will be invaded and converted into a Leper State where we'll banish faggots, and degenerates from Austin and El Paso.

AND YOU'RE NEXT COMMIEFORNIA!

Democrats would claim that is racist

Don't make stuff up, stupid sureño de mierda.
The fucking south is a mess.
Take a pic and gtfo

the fact that you drive from the border to irapuato instead of taking a plane to leon like a normal person says enough about you tbqh

>NO ONE is uglier than fuckin Australian abos
Truth.

far away from bolivians

Mexico will become the new China. A disgusting polluted land with a lot of poor people.

No

mfw family is from jalisco

The capital already is

She looks like the kind of girl that takes the brown dick up to her ass

North would be nicer and south would be bigger El Salvador

America would be deporting illegals to 2 countries instead of 1

Hey what if the US kept mexico in the spanish american war?

Then we'd have all those extra states and immigration wouldnt be a problem.

Fug off, city slicker. This Thread is now under the jurisdiction of the TEXAS NATIONAL ARMY.

>2006-2007
nice
I'm from Guanajuato, not sure if you'd even consider that the south. Either way, was never defending it, just showing you lying faggots that the North isn't heaven.

>Normal person
Why does it matter how we travel? All the Mexicans on this website are such fucking cucks, man. It's a shame you represent that flag.

You'd also have 20 million (back then) violent and armed mestizos to deal with.

Not really worth it.

Do what you want, Pedro. Just keep it in your borders and we won't have any problems. The moment your little civil war starts shitting refugees this way, the race war commences. Think twice before you come here seeking help. You may be the refugee that is responsible for the death of your raza.

Thanks, Tyrone.

split a piece of shits in two, only gives you 2 half of shits, stop wasting our time

>Race war
>Implying Whites would stand a chance
Half of your population would be against you, screaming for equality while siding with minorities.

twice as many beheadings

Stop being Tsundere Argentina geez.

>South literally has almost all the oil and produces a shitload of electricity.
>Somehow the division doesn't cause a crisis in both regions.

Daaaad! :(

The darker ones would get segregated and the lighter ones would eventually integrate, and I'm sure a lot would get killed along the way.
Probably a net gain over time.

stop being mexican geez!

The north isnt heaven but its close it when you compare it with the south

Guanajuato/Df+edomex/queretaro all count as the "middle". Not really north but still not fucked beyond repair (maybe except edomex) like the south.

Plus there is heavy public investment in tourist towns in those places, this means there is a local mandate to keep them pretty and clean for tourists. Read up on the "Pueblo Magico" initiative.

>Why does it matter how we travel? All the Mexicans on this website are such fucking cucks, man. It's a shame you represent that flag.

You are a retarded wetback who is completely clueless about mexico and believes windshield washers are a thing peculiar to the north AND is too poor to afford a plane ticket. You represent your flag just fine.

we will build a wall and wilkl never let any dirty chilango or southern brownskin to get up here.

Slow and Steady Guys.

You miss the point of purification. Yes, it is not a war that can be won in the hearts and minds but if executed correctly, it would be won through attrition. Serbia removed the shit out of kebab over there and while they were branded a the "bad guys" they didn't have a mudslime problem until the Turks started releasing "refugees" into Europe at a cyclic rate.

what about the dirty brownskin chilangos from north of mexico?

20 million was a lot in those years.

You would be taking about three or four decades of non-stop civil war just to pacify them. We had Porfirio trying to do that for 30 years and it still didn't quite work. You dodged a bullet imo.

>Implying no one in north mexico is shitskined.

You are trully delusional José.

Yeah, probably would have fucked the country.
I wish we had pushed past the Rio Grande, at least. Might've helped the South before the Civil War, and the north was less populous in those days.
Less natives there, too.

>Talking shit about chilangos

From what I've experienced, Guanjuato is doing far better than most of the Northern states. Is there a Northern state that ISNT run by drug cartels?

>I'm a citizen of the US
I had already said that I've seen them in Irapuato, but its seriously no where close to the amount we see in the North of Mexico.

Plane tickets aren't expensive, but there's really no point in them when we're used to traveling there by car. Also, once we're there, having to pay for taxis every time we go out to parties or visit families evens out the price, its pretty much the same amount spent. The fact that we're going yearly says enough about where we stand financially.

Check out that delicious green coat ID color

Check the GDP by state, you fucking mongoloid.

Are you ready for your first ever hispanic president in the next couple of decades?

I like the dark meat on a turkey too. May put santa on top of the tree this year, or a star or angel. Traditions are cute.

>Mar de Cortez
>Cortez
You can't even spell properly, fucking retard