Why did he take the time to adjust his tie?

to get the reddit audience

Nice trips

because le epic badass scene xD

According to Vince the wanted the audience to have one last "oh shit he lived!" moment. In practice it didn't really work out and ended up being a misstep in an otherwise excellent series.

Or you know
>reddit!!! memes!!! haha XD

>le professional businessman til' the end!
>;^)

He was a insanely meticulous person.

Gus was worried more about his tie than himself

because a tv show where they spend 45 minutes chasing around a FUCKING FLY for a whole episode is retarded

so they attempted shock and awe with that scene, failed tho because that show is utter trash

Probably in physical shock, not realizing how bad he is fucked up.

>attract the WOW WASN'T THAT AWESOME audience episode

JUST

he's in shock from the explosion and running on instinct. Sort of like a Vietnam vet losing an arm or a leg..the shock takes some time to wear off.

>failed tho because that show is utter trash
name a good show

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

Has a show ever jumped the shark more concretely in a singular moment than this?

The show was laughably self-indulgent.
>stuffed animal in pool

BRAVO VINCE!

This arc was a period of total adjustment for Gus. He had to adjust to no longer being the smartest person, the best at his game.

have none of you been injured before? its just a glorified state of shock.

Walt was a piece of shit

He would be dead instantly if a blast from a bomb did that much damage

t. Hugh G. Pussy

>haha half my brain is liquefied and I don't even know it!

it's not supposed to be badass, it's supposed to be funny. fucking retard

There has only ever been 3 good shows.

Sopranos, Mad Men and The Young Pope. The rest is trash to keep the unwashed masses from looting and raping the country side.

I oughta punch you in the throat

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Happy Days

He wasn't. The backstory about him being Chilean was retarded, Chile doesn't have black people, just like my land of the silver skinned people, niggers are not a thing in the southern cone.

BECAUSE LE EPIC GENTLEMAN

Because that scene tied up his story arc. It's too deep for the simpletons here to comprehend.

There really isn't that much of a difference between all of the mud races.

VInce always adds a bit of quirky humor in the show.

now that the dust has settled, was this a reddit series?

I worked on a mine, a guy hit a gas bubble and lost an arm, an eye and the nose. He walked by himself, carring the arm and was so fucking calm until he sat down when we run to help him.

PeopleĀ“s logic and resistance works odd

obligatory

>He wasn't. The backstory about him being Chilean was retarded, Chile doesn't have black people

Chile always had black people, but in the north. Indeed Arica is well know for have a african descendants of the slaves that lived on Azapa Valley. Since Arica is a port town the whole Sopa Marinera thing make sense.

Because he couldn't have been raised in Chile and be a son of immigrants?

jesus how fucking retarded can you be

now that the dust has settled, will I ever get a gf?

Doesn't sound like his brain was liquefied like OP's pic so the situation doesn't really compare now does it

Like everything else that involves CG, the writer, director, and actor had no idea what it was going to ultimately look like. It would have worked better if you could have thought "he's probably bleeding internally, in shock, and just had that last kick of adrenaline" instead of "oh fuck zombies now!"

Bullshit, they are an extremely small minority.

Not having The Wire on your list automatically flags you as a fucking pleb.

Because he was a classy mother fucker.

>They are an extremely small minority.

Point stands. Minority or not, Gus could come from Arica, wich is the only place on chile with a black colony, small or not.

There is literally nothing wrong with this scene.

this

this scene could actually happen, unlike the explosion in tuco's loft which made absolutely no sense.

No it doesnt. Do you know how unlikely It is to meet on of those african, which btw are heavily mixed nowadays, let alone one that travels yo the US and opens a fast food joint?

Stop making excuses for poor writing.

The intricate details and reasons for adjusting his tie here will be explained in a 20 minute exposition sequence in an upcoming episode of Better Call Saul.

You can't see his brain, you only see an empty eye socket.

Outlook not so good

it's dark comedy you dumb nerds stop taking everything so seriously

kek

It fucked me up that he's playing basically the same character, but with a different upbringing, in The Get Down.

>Minorities can never become successful criminals

who the fuck immigrates to chile

Hello Argentina

It might have worked if he waasn't missing half his skull

In that state of consciousness, it's perfectly believable that he would do something completely on instinct/muscle memory like this.

>it's another Sup Forums goes full contrarian episode

Riget/Kingdom
plebeian

no half measures

He was in shock, adjusting his tie brought him comfort. It was reflex.

literal garbage scene
why would you ever do this

>too retarded to understand one of the few truly amazing episodes in Walt's story

Why did he take the time to pick his arm up? This movie fuckin sucks dude lol Tom Hank blows up a tank with a .38

wew

Unlikely doesn't mean impossible you twat.
Hell, how likely is it at all to meet any guy randomly who has opened a fast food joint? Not likely probably.

because he saw the camera man

100000% this. Breaking bad is a comedy first and foremost I don't care what anyone says. Vince seems like such a funny edgy dude.
>Walt watches hank die and loses his family and most of his money
>outed publicly as Heisenberg
>forced to flee to a cabin in the deep woods alone
>theres a TV and some DVDs
>Mr magoriums wonder emporium; two copies?

Muscle memory. It's like a rattlesnake head that can still bite after it's detached from the body. If Gus hadn't lost his balance and fallen over, he might have worked a whole day at Los Pollos Hermanos like that before his nerves and muscles finally gave out.

>If Gus hadn't lost his balance and fallen over, he might have worked a whole day at Los Pollos Hermanos like that before his nerves and muscles finally gave out.

i don't think that's how it works

kek

holy shit

>it's another 'it's good because it's popular and that's the end of the discussion' dumbass episode

>Gus slowly browses and eventually selects a tie for 45 minutes