How come I haven't seen any Trump Jokes in American Dad or Family Guy?

How come I haven't seen any Trump Jokes in American Dad or Family Guy?

There were plenty of Bush and Obama ones, but there hasn't been a single Trump one at all. What's up with that?

This is the only one - youtube.com/watch?v=V033fmbrtfs

Animated shows take a year to make. Just wait.

uh sweetie it's trump who gets made fun of and obama who the librral media propogandad all over us
go check your identity poltiics warning femanazi #virtuesignalling

brappp

kek

Why lose viewers over a literal who president

The most shocking revelation I got from this post is that "Family Guy" is still airing new episodes.

Family guy is a bit surprising but AD isn't, AD derives its humor from its characters not lazy cutaways theres no need for them to mention trump unless he is part of a central plotline

That's pretty good. Trump got roasted hard pretty there.

There has been several, but not about his presidency. There was also jokes about Trump on Simpsons before this. Trump was still mocked for various things.

American dad laughed at Trump over Trump trying to trademark "You're Fired".

Because literally everyone is doing it and it's getting REALLY old/boring, Maybe Seth realizes this as well. It's just the same jokes repeated basically. I can never point this out or complain about it, because if I do then I'm just a 'mad trump supporter' while in reality I'm just tired of hearing about him. Yeah, he's a pretty goofy guy. But i'm not dumb enough to believe that Hillary would've been any better. It's almost like this election will not end

They were funny at first, but it's been going on too long. They've killed the joke at this point.

>A family guy joke is just audio pasted over a clip of a bus

Seriously, this show is disgustingly bad by this point.

I'm sure they'll make some in future episodes since he's only been president for a deem months

Also Obama got off scot free while Clinton was mocked harsher than Bush

They made a joke about trump saying grab her by the pussy

Family Guy gets away with some incredibly redpilled jokes. Trump may have been McFarlane's second choice to bernie.

Stop posting. You don't even know what you're talking about.

>family guy fan
>trump fan
cancer

Trump
>All these russia connection accusations are fake news!! WRONG!!!
Comey
>My job as FBI director is to investigate these accusations
Trump
>COMEY YOU'RE FIRED!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, I JUST FIRE YOU FOR REASONS!!!!
what did Sup Forums mean by this?

That's not why he was fired though.

Upvoted :)

Edit: Thanks for the gold!

Not a Trumpet but he had to go. Shillary would have fired him too. He was a complete fuck up.

Don't ever reply to me again.

sigh

LOL that clip was hilarious mind if I use it for my morning radio show?

Because they know half their audience is a bunch of autistic right wing NEETs and are smart enough to not drive away their viewers.

(Fox) News
Family guy is on Fox

You think the actual USA nazi party is going to make fun of their nazi leader?

Their audience is 15 year old edgelords, who coincidentally love Trump.

Yes. They did several times. What's the point of your stupid post?

So why did they make fun of Trump? You're not a stupid liberal that only reads a headline and jumps to judgement are you?

Am I literally on Reddit right now?

You know nothing of how propaganda works.

Fox News is state-run White Nationalist programming

That bit was pretty funny tbqh

Yes.

EDIT: OMG thanks for the Reddit gold, guys

So why are they making fun of Trump?

It still cracks me up that the pussy grab thing was Hillary's kill shot, she was saving the clip for many months waiting for the perfect time to use it believing it would end Blumpf on the spot.

Explain

Do you remember that scene in V for Vendetta where the evil leader does the comedy show to poke fun at himself to distract the public?

It's all heavily curated Propaganda. Don't let it fool you, Fox is literally nazi

She got so caught up in the muh misogyny aspect of her campaign it didn't occur to her that most people don't actually give a shit about it.

Because the jews funding the show know the current demographic won't have it. The only people stupid enough to pay for cable/satellite will get really upset about trump jokes and boycott the show.

Did you even watch the film?

Fox