Brit/pol/ - Newport edition

T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/757102751583236096

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

>Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864099

>EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>Britain gives up EU presidency
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

>Islamist Pakistani hate preacher welcomed by Archbishop of Canterbury
ibtimes.co.uk/pakistani-hate-preacher-who-glorifies-islamist-murder-welcomed-by-archbishop-canterbury-1571418

C L I P S

>Brexit Britain: The inside story of how the Leave campaign won
youtube.com/watch?v=kqSGgXb9Ngg [Open]

>Owen Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=iSlshoNNEe0 [Open]

>Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE [Open]

>Theresa May
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I [Open]

>Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=3cTZb0zScwE [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Blair.

Pls no more arguing

>another bombing

wew we got out of the eu just in time

Who /lives in a heavily paki area and is waiting to get attacked any day now/ here

This video is so relevant today

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4

As I walked leisurely towards the voting booth, I took note of the birds chirping merrily in the trees above me. It was a pleasantly warm morning, in fact I would say it was the warmest we've had this year. I arrived at the polling station, greeted by a smiling old lady who kindly handed me a pen and a ballot paper, I made a quip about Blairites to which the old lady laughed heartily. Once inside the booth, I removed the lid from the pen and guided my hand towards the paper. As I did this, I began sweating. This was hardly surprising considering the nature of the weather. But then I began shaking. Strange, but then again I skipped breakfast this morning so it was probably because of that. Or so I thought. I was then shaking uncontrollably, my vision was blurring. I then felt a growth in my oh how should I put this, mid-section. It grew until a rather noticeable bulge had formed in my trousers. I haven't had one like this years I thought to myself. As I attempted to regain control over my senses, the pen touched the paper and I began drawing a cross, slowly but firmly. I raised the pen and when I had looked to see where I had planted the cross, the bulge in my trousers erupted. A sticky mess now inhabited my underwear. The cross did not reside in the Conservative box, or the UKIP box, or any right wing box for that matter. It was to be found in Labour. At first I thought why? How? But then it became resoundingly clear. My name is Peter Hitchens and I am a Blairite.

>I think you need to grow up and accept these well established heritage parties of the UK will never leave.
>Tories and The Liberals are here to stay

The BBC are saying the local mayor said it was an explosive device

>1 dead

Are they even trying anymore?

>All these Germany attacks.

Will they soon snap?

Is UKIP going to disappear any time soon?

lol

>stronger
>safer
>better off

Kek

Who the fuck is Owen Jones? He seems like a mental faggot in that video.

It's immature and childish to want to destroy the 2 party system.

It's like trying to destroy the democrats and republicans.

Independent MPs should be banned, new parties that were formed after 1950 like UKIP should be banned. And no new parties should ever be allowed to be made.

This will eliminate tactical voting and force the populace to choose instead of wasting our time with hung parliaments and coalitions.

Quite frankly. The common man should not be allowed a place in politics. A man like garage shouldent be allowed to go and usurp democracy by making his own party.

Really depends who their new leader is.

Reminder to everyone from the last thread that things managed to go on for ONE post from me without my trip ITT before people started pretending to be me for the sake of keeping the YKTD discussion going

I told you so

Pic related, only it's admittedly worse false-flagging because it doesn't contain images

Ahh yes let us just keep voting for the parties that are exactly the same and never change anything

>yfw france basically blocked the border to save us from the hell that is mainland europe

thank you france

Some lefty who thought he was the voice of the working class but JUSTed himself hard over the EU referendum

You answered your own question lad, he's a cock gobbling muslim apologist faggot who went on sky news and sperged out because the anchors were calling it an islamic attack rather than an attack on lgbt's

Fuckig poz ridden loony

do you understand why no one likes you?

Shit meant to reply to

>tfw up at midnight reading autistic arguments on a Mongolian finger painting board
>tfw haven't left the house in weeks

where did it all go wrong

Just leave please

Ah, yes!
A system with a literal back and forth of power!

At that point, why bother with parties to begin with?

I understand why by this point there always has to be a YKTD boogeyman because there's nothing else going on
One user put it best in the last thread, all the OC right now is either being made by me or about me

I go for literally ten minutes and already people are praying for me to come back or continuing the bandwagon for the sake of having something to post by shitting on me

>working this hard to get noticed
parents should've hugged you more as a kid m8

Yes. And nothing wrong with that. Who are you to protest your own genocide. Just sit down. Be quiet and die.

It would also ensure a labour victory since the scots will be forced to vote labour and not SNP

They have angered me greatly for splitting the leftist vote

What a hopeless faggot.

Just ignore him lads, he gets you by sounding as if he's actually engaging in conversation but he really isn't. Think of him as an especially sophisticated bot for hoovering up (you)s and get on with the thread

Someone start a petition on change.org to get YKTD's computer taken off him, his mammy wouldn't like his controversial views he is spouting. He is a fucking goostrumnoodle if I ever knew on.

Kind of off topic, but what's Sup Forums's opinion on why British women have become more fatter? My parents told me that people never used to be as big as they are now, women especially.

Started browsing this mongolian finger paiting board in 2006 whilst in 6th form.

Still here after graduating university, working for 5 years and 1 marriage and 1 divorce later.

Once you are here, you are here forever.

I have to wake up for work in 6 hours but still downing glasses of wine and shitposting lad.

Birth control pills

i can't be sure but it's probably the jews

Actually this.

Messes with their hormones

Anyone seen TONUSER lately? He popped in around the referendum so he's not dead but I haven't seen him for a while

Alright granddad

Triggering this Iranian is the most fun I've had all day.

When in doubt, it's the Jews. Your trips would also indicate that it's true.

Surprisingly, adoption of butter-substitutes has led to a lot of obesity issues

K A R E N
U
J
O

Yeah. I probably will be here forever. Doubt marriage will happen for me.

The one fatality could be the bomber.

That's just embarrassing.

But it could be like Orlando. They were saying ~10 dead initially.

good post desu senpai

I just accidentally ate a moth. Tastes like ear wax.

It fucks with the hormones involved in mate-selection as well, I've read stuff saying that's why so many women these days seem to just make batshit choices in men- falling in love with scumbags, trashing stable relationships etc. For my part I was all set up to do the traditional wife/kids thing with my ex until she went on the pill, then she just lost interest completely almost overnight like she'd swapped personalities.

>at least I hope it was that and not me

We were doing alright at the end of the last thread, we were having a decent discussion about a possible Labour split and UKIPs electoral performance

Why jump on 1 post and ruin all that right at the start of a thread?

>One poster posts an image which gets a grand total of 2 replies that aren't you
>HAHA I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT ME

Come on mate, let's just forget about this and let the thread carry on without it all

Fuck, he really went from 1 to 100 in no time at all

I imagine if it was a snackbar they rushed their plans to try and get on the news to keep the week of happenings going but he fucked up like a spastic

>It fucks with the hormones involved in mate-selection as well, I've read stuff saying that's why so many women these days seem to just make batshit choices in men- falling in love with scumbags, trashing stable relationships etc. For my part I was all set up to do the traditional wife/kids thing with my ex until she went on the pill, then she just lost interest completely almost overnight like she'd swapped personalities.

Yeah, this is a real thing. I've also read about this

women being women, some of them are fat and don't want to give up on fatty foods but also don't wanna be uggos so they make other women as ugly as them

Can you explain this or provide a source? I'm interested.

It's a rare Karen, too.

I think someone pushed a button making fun of his jew nose.

did someone say rare karen's

It really knocks your suspension of disbelief that love and companionship etc. have any kind of meaning and it's not just a bunch of frigid chemical reactions. Still, that's life I suppose.

>He thinks people do this out of flattery and the supposed need to have a YKTD in the thread

People do it to make fun of you and bully you. You're like the kid that gets bulled - and it's clear to everyone that you're getting bullied - but you insist that you're not getting bullied.

I mean, I've got to admire your tenacity, you're like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail; he keeps getting up after being knocked down so much and says: "keep going, it's only a flesh wound".

It was in a nightclub as well people are packed in like sardines in there you can get a high kill score even with very crude explosives, I'd be very surprised if only the bomber has died because he's a retard if that's the case

>I've got to admire your tenacity
I thought I was a defeatist?

Still drunk bong on (((holiday))).

Let's assume I have an interview for a job in Leicester. What's Leicester like?

>love and companionship

What's that?

Tell me your fetish brit/pol/

Pretty much all you need to know

bit too asian for my liking

Fine, turn your trip off for longer, or can you two just fuck already?

Only been to Leicester for conferences at the Space Centre.

Didn't seem TOO bad, even though there is high levels of enrichment there.

>It really knocks your suspension of disbelief that love and companionship etc. have any kind of meaning and it's not just a bunch of frigid chemical reactions. Still, that's life I suppose.

My gf is still madly into me even on the pill, I'm just worried if she ever comes off them it could fuck with our relationship desu

liz's

Hollyoaks

Karen

S N U G G L E

Does that mean Asian qts? I love high caste Desis.

>In a nightclub

Christ, I reckon you could do more damage in a nightclub with a broken bottle and a flight of stairs to push someone down.

A good way of JUSTing yourself when it inevitably shits the bed, you're not missing out in the long run lad.

There are places you don't see white people

no

WE HAVE A SPACE CENTRE?

You are, but weirdly, at the same time, you're rather persistent.

I mean, what you post is exceptionally defeatist and demoralising, but your posting to demoralise is so persistent. In a way, it's quite fascinating and admirable, persistence is rather a strong British quality; but in another way, it's awfully insulting and propaganda-like - like pro-German leaflets being handed out in Nelson's Column in 1940.

>@RaheemKassam 2m2 minutes ago
I think Brexit happened just in time and I'm leaning towards straight up repeal of 1972 Act. Fuck Article 50, Europe is a war zone.

Raheem's gone full-Sup Forums, lads

Hey Newport, I was born there

>turk
>loli

It all adds up

Same senpai, '95

Never seen it.

Her as LC is horrifying.

Oh. That is actually rather depressing. Are we talking derka derka?

Having sexual intercourse in the missionary position with Marion Le Pen

>I'm leaning towards straight up repeal of 1972 Act. Fuck Article 50, Europe is a war zone.

The alt-right Paki moron is right, the only way to secure an EU departure is to repeal the act that brought us into it

Article 50 is going to be one long slow death

>all the OC right now is either being made by me or about me

I think the premise of "Anonymous" is lost on you

Well I suppose some people are more susceptible to it than others like any effect of medicine, hopefully she's one of them.

Is this in response to anything specific?

I haven't been paying attention

Yeah mate, but it's a bit of a letdown.

It is pretty much a conference centre with ex-Soviet space gear that you can look at.

Hopefully with Brexit we can start colonising Mars though.

Definitely, it's not like Bradford or Birmingham where all the QT desi's are off limits because they're all muzzies, there's more Sikh's and hindu's than muzzies in Leicester so they're just as likely to fugg you as white girls

just ugly pakis m8

Oh, ok. I would like to experience love and sex one day though

No it means hijab-wearing pakis

I've always found it weird that Kiniro Mosaic has more Union Jacks than Japanese flags. I mean, there's hardly a Jap flag in the show (except once, I think). It's almost like the authors want to be British, rather than Nipponese.

Not that I'm complaining.

>The alt-right
You're constant sperging out about the "alt-right" is worse than the alt-right

Suicide bomber in Germany a few hours ago