Why does he get so much hate here when he is fighting our fight?

Why does he get so much hate here when he is fighting our fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/05/comcast-and-charter-agree-not-to-compete-against-each-other-in-wireless/
yuki.la/pol/122610275
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's fighting to get a Dredd sequel?

>REEEEEEEEEE, I HATE FREEDOM!

Trust me, you'd rather have businesses regulating the internet than the government.

Most annoying person on tv desu.

>fighting our fight

To exterminate all Jews?
Why would a talk show host be so open to preach we need another holocaust?

>Trust me, you'd rather have businesses regulating the internet than the government.
you'd rather have comcast regulating internet access than a public democratic body?

why are you fedora tipping conservative faggots such enormous cucks. you are literal doormats who will bend over and spread your asscheeks for anyone or anything that appears to be "alpha" to you beta orbiters.

>these mental gymnastics
Let me guess, you hate internet privacy too now.

So who of you did this?

He's so annoying

Appointing Ajit Pai in 2012, who will gut net neutrality and return the Internet back to the people, will be the Obama administration's greatest accomplishment.

Don't even try to discuss this here.

No matter how bad it gets all you get is autistic screeching and giving the administration a handjob for everything they do.

It's funny, Sup Forums thinks Trump likes them. They're like a little kid who's dad's not very happy anymore and about to get the belt out and they'll lose a few teeth.

>>>reddit

Not an argument.

because this board has been invaded by Sup Forums aka /russia/

Because he's a smug cunt that does more damage to any cause than good.

I'm a Democrat that voted for Hillary (only because I had to) and even I HATE John Oliver.

There is an over reliance on cult of personality figures like him, and it only alienates potential voters. You can bet now that net neutrality is dead. His support is the kiss of death.

But I thought the holocaust was made up to give Jews more power?

t. trump voter

Not if we throw them in a real one today.

He gets hate for his personality and overused shitck. Sometimes he's informative but that doesn't excuse him.

>mfw current year man reads anonymous ravings from a saudi arabian wife swapping arena

I did vote for Trump because I think he's better than Hillary, but regardless, net neutrality is a bad thing. We need fewer government regulations, not more.

roads

No argument needed.

>muh free market runs itself
>muh trickle down

It's like a fucking broken record that's been going on for decades now.

So it's a shitpost? Got it.

>Not available in your country

Pottery

Yeah, I wish we would stop getting these retards like Obama that come in a ruin everything. Based Trump will continue the work of Reagan and the Bushes who made America truly great.

That's because the market has never been free. The Republicans in congress, and Trump himself, are too wimpy to make good on any promises. They won't even repeal Obamacare when they literally hold all the power.

Yes, your reddit spaced contribution was a shitpost. Now please go back there.

You're a moron. The market was free and uninhibited at one time. It was called the Guilded Age.

So still shitposting with no argument? Got it.

>Trust me, you'd rather have businesses regulating the internet than the government.

>I see you want to browse Sup Forums. Sorry user that is only on hour elite silver package. If you want to go there. You will have to pay an extra $20 a month.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

My normie friend saw that video and asked me about Sup Forums. I forgot that most people still think Sup Forums as the WE R LEGION ANONYMOUS GOING TO HACK YOU TROLOLOL

I'm not a poorfag.

but we are a legion
a legion of pedophiles
embrace the secret club lifestyle or go back to lleddit

Blurring out anonymous

Wouldn't it be kind of neat for forums to require extra payment? Fucking shills and newfags wouldn't be allowed.

It has nothing to do with money. Without Net neutrality companies can control what you browse on the Internet. That means website like Sup Forums could just not exist.

But there would be more companies to provide competition, it might eventually result in more freedom.

>Companies compete
That is the biggest meme yet.

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/05/comcast-and-charter-agree-not-to-compete-against-each-other-in-wireless/

But don't they agree to do that because there is laws against monopoly? It's beneficial for them not to compete because they have no other competition. If there were smaller internet providers popping up taking away regions it would force big companies to stop being internet nazis.

They don't want us to know what thread they were browsing.

>IF THERE WAS LESS FREEDOM MAYBE SOMEDAY THEY'RE WOULD BE MOAR FREEDOM XD

Yeah but that has nothing to do with net neutrality that has to do with the larger companies getting to many advantages over smaller ones there is no purpose to even make a new isp

>giving the government full control over everything will insure lasting freedom
We don't even know what we're capable of because there are so many restrictions.

I would much rather have a single good service than unlimited shitty ones made in the name of freedom

But that still isn't what Net Neutrality is about, nationalization of the internet is not what we are talking about here

If you want an "open" internet connection then why pay companies instead of using tax money raised for government supplied connections?

The lobby local government to hinder any competition. Its why alot of places cant get google fiber

Obama once again shows how smart he is by appointing a freedom fighter like Ajit Pait to the FCC. I miss Barry already!

>BLOORGUMFFF YOUR TIME HAS COME GARUMPDFKLENS

You should look up the history of Telsa and they aren't allowed to be sold in some states.

Found it.

yuki.la/pol/122610275

Only two boards use Yotsuba, IDs and flags, I doubt he found that on /bant/

>fighting our fight
He's a hack. Hacks don't create anything new, they just use tried and true techniques over and over again and call it "talent". Oliver isn't talented. Colbert isn't talented. They're following the lead of Jon Stewart who used the Jewish technique of "criticize everything to death until we're all comfortable in our common misery" to create the genre of political comedy disguised as "satire" (whenever anyone called them out on it).

In case you were thinking it, you're not poitically smart or politically educated because you watch political satire comedy shows. You're just responding on cue. Let me repeat that:

You're just responding on cue.

That exists and it's full of cunts so far up their own assholes they can whisper sweet nothings to their thyroids