American Gods Thread

>white guy cucks the black guy with his big white dick

wtf? is this show catering to the white nu-male cucked Sup Forums audience? thoughts on this?

I Skipped about 40% of this show to make it decent. I never even saw this scene since i looked at her tits for a sec then skipped until the show started again :^)

What the fuck? I don't remember this part from the book

Haha, haven't seen this show or bothered with much of Gaiman's writing, but he always struck me as a "nice guy" "woke"-male-feminist Redditor (Will Wheaton sorta character).
Might have to give it a try now, BWC cucking a black guy is a good take to write in 2017, knowing fully well how many Hilarymen thinkpiece writers it'll upset

Consider that the white woman was married to a black guy to start with.

Shadow isn't meant to be black.
Why couldn't they have found racially ambiguous actor to play him?

he is meant to be black in the show
he was LYNCHED for a reason

I took a class taught by Gaiman once. He definitely is not in that Redditor/Will Wheaton tier. There were a few spergs in the class that were like that but Gaiman pretty much (nicely) shot down most of their spergy ideas. He is a very humble guy and a really good writer.

And he has great taste. It was an Adapting Shakespeare class and he showed us Ran, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead and the 1979 version of The Tempest.

He doesn't find the dickpic on the phone, but then phones didn't have cameras when it was written.

Have you ever considered that you take the whole notion of cuckoldry a little too seriously? That you care about it too much? Yeah it's a banter name to call people, but the fact that it's a white guy cucking a black bloke makes you want to see it?

Have a word with yourself pal

t. black fuckboi scared of the Great White Cock stealing his girl

I thought you didn't have to censor benis on Showtime or wherever this airs.

it's not censored in the show, i think maybe OP did so they wouldn't get banned.

i got banned for posting Bilquis' scene

Yes, I censored it for this thread.

not him but it's understandable in the context of how creepy and weird american media is about black men

although the reverse cuck shit is just boring and spiteful. Not even black dudes want black women. Sure, what a win-win for everyone, "you fucked my daughter so i'll fuck your 70yo mom! a-ha!"

No, Fuller originally wanted whiteboi's widow to suck Shadow's dick over her dead, castrated husband's grave, but based Gaiman threatened to jump in front of a bus if they pulled that shit.

see

He was lynched to make it look like a hate crime, to cover the attack.

I think he is, I don't think he's actually black. He could be arabic, even indian honestly.

No, it is aimed at sassy black women

>WE WUZ GODDESEZ N SHIET

Fuller's never gonna let her get smeared into paste by the internet kid, is he?

>Not even black dudes want black women
Why so mean? I want a black woman. If she is qt like Thandie Newton

OK. I was confused for a sec. Thanks.

>black babbycock this triggered over the tables getting turned one time in not real life

black women are the lowest rung of desirability by and large

that said I've had my taste of the moreno mamas and they can fuck

and of course we've all been on the internet, we know how hot you can find them. But be real with thyself, there lines are quite muddy by the time they get hot.

in all honesty, the BBC meme makes women want them, until they realize they are average and left a humiliated mess.

>His tone of voice and way he talks is white
>He doesn't really have black features only in skin tone

I think he is passable. He looks mixed, definitely could be indian/black mix or somewhere in between. If his mannerisms and way he talked was ghetto then yeah, it would be annoying. As far as I'm concerned, he is only black in color.

he is mixed irl

Well, there we go. I don't get the fuzz over it then. Being black is not one of his character defining features. If they use it in good ways like when Stormare's character used it to talk about himself then it works for me.

Black women can be more loyal nowadays than most black women. You just got to avoid the hood rats and the wannabe divas that think they're classy but are just gold digging sluts. Also avoid full black and find mixed, although they usually have a high chance of being the wannabe divas.

why are none of you niggas unable to watch a show with putting on these Sup Forums meme glasses? the show only deals with racial as far as needed since that's americana.

Am I the only one who found the first episode shit?

>hey bae you cheating on me
>sends a fucking beyonce/twitter gif of sassy black bitch and says something about white people
nope

I swear to god I want to like this show but it is fucking pointless

literally NOTHING happens

This confused black man walks around talking to people who talk too fast and make no sense

They live in a parallel universe where everybody wants to give employment to a ex-con nigger (this is the mos unbelievable thing in the show)

Pretty much this. It's encouraging black women to go after white men. Because they can have big cocks too and also will help raise the children.

How big do you reckon this dingus is? Also, uncensored pic where?

He and his wife have an open relationship. He's a mega cuck.

I'm pretty sure Shadow was mixed in the book too

but he felt white as fuck

for me this guy worked perfectly

I liked the part where the blacks killed all the white oppressors