ITT: Episodes that made you so FUCKING ANGRY JESUS SHIT

ITT: Episodes that made you so FUCKING ANGRY JESUS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdkMRniig
youtu.be/_HqBvv_cJd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not so thin-skinned as to be triggered by a cartoon.

Is this the one where Bill keeps everyone from leaving outside, even when the storm ends?

Yes and everybody blames Hank for flooding the town while the actual dam keeper abandoned his post.

>any episode about Peggy

>peggy got away with kidnapping

.....Enter? That you?

The thing about that was that no matter what Hank did, he would have gotten shit for it. It was a lose-lose.

Things i don't like about the show
>hanks house changes layout throughout the series
>neighbors houses move (aside from dales)
>boomhauer was a texas ranger at the end yet throughout the series there are points when his texas rangership could've saved them/made things easier.

That time Hank threatened a small church with sending some of it's members over to a mega church so he could get assigned seats.

That fucking episode where the old bitch insisted on dying inside Hank's house, and Hank calmly told her "no" so she breaks in, then when Hank calls the police the entire town gives him shit.

Like, what the fuck?

Any episode where Louanne opened her damn mouth

>boomhauer was a texas ranger at the end yet throughout the series there are points when his texas rangership could've saved them/made things easier

To be fair, a lot of this can be explained as Boomhauer not being able to do that due to the Rangers' code of ethics.

The episode where bobby proceeds to nearly shatter Hank's testacles

That's my purse

Absolutely obligatory.

I DON'T KNOW YOU

THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU

The episode where Peggy steals Bobby's turkey and I think convinces him to give up cooking so she can keep her shitty ego inflated

>DUSTY OLD BONES

I really liked that episode. It had a good lesson about not letting people guilt you into shit for no reason. That it stuck with so many people signifies that it was a powerful ending.

You mean the very episode where Peggy throws herself at a metrosexual hispanic on Thanksgiving, only to find out he's not gay, and has a woman over?

>ITT: Episodes that made you so FUCKING ANGRY JESUS SHIT

The one where they went to Louisiana and everyone cockblocked Bill just so he wouldn't fuck his cousin as though fucking your cousin isn't just being French.

>The episode where everyone cockblocked Joseph just so he wouldn't fuck his cousin as though fucking your cousin isn't just being Native American.

Sister, actually.

The Halloween one where Peggy kills the crazy guy just as he regains his sanity. I mean why did they even put that in? It was already awful watching a crazy guy get killed but then they threw that curve-ball right at the end.

>Implying Dale's niece is Joseph's cousin

To drive home the point that peggy is fucking insane herself. She showed little to no remorse for her actions either, and it's not like she ever goes back on it either.

>Both of em

I don't recall the layout of Hank's house or the neighborhood ever changing. It's quite easy to map out at least everything from the kitchen through the living room and the dining room.

The only example I can think of off the top of my head is that Bobby's window sometimes faces the front yard and other times faces Connie's window. I know there are more examples of the neighborhood layout changing though. I am unaware of the interior house layout ever changing.

That episode seemed like it was supposed to be a "non-canon Halloween special" thing like Treehouse of Horror. It's so out-of-tune with the rest of the series in tone and narrative that it just seems like it wasn't intended to be a regular episode.

Oh yeah, that thing with Bobby's window bugged me too. Especially since it's clear that his bedroom is on the front side of the house.

Come to think of it, the side of the house that faced the Khan's house seemed to change, too. Like how in the peeping episode, it was on the side of the bathroom, but that should really be Dale's house.

>FULL OF GREEN DUST

Honestly, that was a really shitty episode. He was so damned petty, over a pew in a church. God it was dumb.

Not Sup Forums-related but the Tuvix episode really triggers my autism.

That episode where Lucky

the worst KotH episode for me is the one where Hank finds out he overpaid for all his cars. Not only does the episode end with the public thinking Hank bombed a car lot and only refusing to press charges because they know he's so stubborn, but Hank doesn't even learn his lesson and still thinks you can walk into a fucking Best Buy and haggle with some random floor clerk for a PlayStation.

For some reason the flood episode and stuff I just see as funny but that one gets me.

Almost every episode of Thundercats

delet

Every episode after the pilot episode

From Bob's Burgers, the episode where their car breaks down and they go compete on the game show for a new one.
That's easily one of the worst episodes of any cartoon series just for how shitty Bob's life is portrayed. His entire family constantly betrays and shits on his values the entire episode.

The ending where Pesto has trouble getting the new car to work would have been a nice "at least he isn't perfect" moment til once again in the episode, Bob's own family shits on him once again after EVERYTHING that just happened that episode.

That episode where Lisa

Yeah, that was weird.
The character doesn't actually win but the plot contrives to let them think they did ending is usually reserved for Peggy plots.

That episode where Meg

What a

>cutie

>Hank buys crack from some nigger in the ghetto
I mean how
Cmon
What, Cmon

>That episode where the crazy militia guy FUCKING TIES UP THE GANG AND HOLDS THEM AT GUNPOINT FOR A DAY
Like how wouldn't this be a major life-changing event for all of them?

>that episode where Brendan Frasier guest stars
JUST

>Seahorse Seashell Party
As the appointed punching bag of the family, this episode drove me up the fucking wall.

That episode where Peggy

I don't know why, but the American Dad episode with Hailey and Million Air Matt Davis triggered me when Roger killed him at the end for all that build up.

Obligatory

That episode where Mordecai

Explain

I thought he was a german?
And that was his wife and the mother of his only son, not just a woman lol.

End of the season 6 arc, huge buildup to a showdown with orgalorg and the catalyst comet that created the lich.

It was like 9 minutes of fucking talking and 30 seconds of fighting and also Finn is the reincarnation of the fucking comet or something. It was the most anticlimactic thing ever.

Hayley is a genuinely horrible person and doesn't deserve happiness though.

You know damn well it was a white boy he bought it from.

My dad hates that one too, but mostly because it's out of character for Hank to not know that you don't pay sticker price.

Nigga that was the BEST episode

>still thinks you can walk into a fucking Best Buy and haggle with some random floor clerk for a PlayStation.

My dad does this shit.
And it works.
And it's kind of scary.

Niggery is in your heart and your actions, not in your skin color

This is one that really rustles my jimmies.
>Bubblegum destabilizes FP's entire kingdom potentially killing dozens of her citizens, lies to her, comes inside to fuck shit up even more under the guise of helping, destroys all of FP's religious nuke things, then they fight while PB mocks her
>By the end of the episode FP seemingly forgives Bubblegum for all the evil bullshit she's pulled, even telling PB what her name is (for some reason?)

It makes Flame Princess look like a fucking moron. They were on track when she was shit talking Bubblegum but then she totally reverses that a minute later. It's like the writers were afraid that something interesting was happening so they made FP act like a retard.

Goddamn this episode annoys me. Flame Princess is so stupid.

Flame Princess IS a fucking moron though. She was trapped in a lamp for her whole life.

But the show portrays her as a wise ruler, which makes it really stupid.

I still can't believe that apparently her whole "Everyone must always be honest" policy hasn't bit her in the ass yet, that seemed like such an obvious setup.

You know... Hank holds up pretty well for a guy who has been in so many fucked up situations

He's pretty jaded

??? I don't remember that one, is it the one where Brian does shrooms

You...you alright by me,user

It's spelled Niggerdry.
Like Wizardry.

I AM A ROBOT

EVEN HANK WAS SCARED

Yes Amy, I think I'll stop dating you for absolutely no reason even though you're perfect.

YOU ARE THE ROBOT

I don't wanna lose mah dong

>SHE SAID THE ASS WORD

>The family gets locked in because of a storm
>Brian trips on magic mushrooms
>Meg gets fed up with the family ganging up on her
>the family has a breakdown and Brian tells Meg that she's the lightning rod of the family

Also obligatory

No lie. This episode really burned my toast.

We've talked about this before and even though what Peggy did in the end was very selfish, she only lashed out because Hank is so bad at being romantic or expressing his feelings that Peggy thought her only worth to him was how good of a housewife she was.

I think Hank and Peggy are both equally crappy people at times, but Hank's an introvert so it doesn't really show as often, plus his closest friends are idiots so it's really easy to think of him as the sane sensible one.

Fucking pissed me off

>WHITE SHIRT, WHITE SHIRT! HEY WHITE SHIRT, HOW'D YOU GET YOUR SHIRT SO WHITE?

"It doesn't matter how nice you're to me, neither matters if you haven't done something bad to me or someone else, I can and will hate for no reason and that's ok."

Mabel is a cunt evidence #45

That episode was really friggin' confusing and out of place. I know the moral was "Don't try to be a lady man, you just going to cause trouble" but it went with it in the wrong way.

The more time passes, the more I hate Adventure Time's art style.

what?

Thundercats. LEAVE LION O ALONE.

Did you fuck up typing that? Because I have no idea what is happening with that sentence.

As annoying as that was, the lesson that some people will just never warm up to you and that you shouldn't let it bother you, is a valid one. Not everyone's going to be your friend, sometimes for no logical reason.

>THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdkMRniig

I never thought an episode thay catered to my fetish could stir such unadulterated rage in me but yet here it is

youtu.be/_HqBvv_cJd0

What exactly is your fetish...?

The Weekenders had an interesting episode with that moral.

There was one kid that liked the entire group except Tino. He had no idea why, so he went around to everyone he could find to see if they liked him, and those that didn't, he'd do favors or chores for them in order to change their opinion, including the first kid. When Tino asked if he liked him yet, he still said no, and asked him why. The kid basically said, "I don't know, I just don't," more or less.

Which is a true thing. Some people just don't like other people. It doesn't mean they're enemies, it's just a thing that happens.

The final episode of Futurama, that is all

*I can and will hate YOU

What the fuck is this shit

This whole scene make me hate the episode.

I haven't seen a Bob's Burgers episode I've liked yet, it's all average to me but there's been ones I've outright hated because of his family. Christmas in the Car is one of them because of so much shit that could have been avoided and is thrown on Bob as a result. The show is unique in that it's a complete reversal of the idiot dad cliche where everyone else in the family is an idiot.

> gets bending taken away
> somehow learns to airbend because of reasons
> doesn’t undergo the character growth to develop her spiritual stuff and be less impetuous or whatever
> just airbends, after getting her bending taken away

That was such bullshit.