Wikileaks DNC Thread #35: fuck page 9 edition:

*****LEAKS WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND*****

*****LAST POST FROM ME, HAVE TO SLEEP, SOMEONE ELSE MUST TAKE OVER*****

Post anything worthwhile and make sure you link to the e-mail.
Start Logging the good stuff for processing.
Use jsfiddle.net/n4nvdys5/ for easy browsing w/ back and forward buttons.

(Cross-thread)
>DNC Sup Forums ROULETTE

>Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

>The CURRENT largest emailid is 22456, UNTIL THE NEXT RELEASE, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

>ROLLIN'

If you're looking for documents to sift though instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
>pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls (1062 results)

If you're looking for pictures to sift through instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=jpg | png | gif&count=50#searchresult
>jpg, png, gif (6696 results)

>MASS EMAIL ABC7NY, ONE OF THE LARGEST LOCAL NEWS SITES IN NYC AND THE GREATER NEW YORK AREA
>KEK WILLS IT
>abc7ny.com/news/contact-wabc-tv/55888/

(Cross-thread)

If you want to unsubscribe people from their daily news e-mails go here
>"unsubscribe" (1618 results)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="unsubscribe"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
archive.is/hhw2O
archive.is/N5ZTj
archive.is/ZRZ5i
archive.is/MnmDN
archive.is/QZdyy
archive.is/Yw2Lz
archive.is/saLWY
archive.is/C2AVT
archive.is/nYmq6
archive.is/7qf3D
archive.is/FP5qw
archive.is/FeDhO
archive.is/WmqkT
archive.is/AqLDe
archive.is/NoY0V
archive.is/8H8Wj
archive.is/m2DFw
archive.is/gtWw0
archive.is/nMzBR
archive.is/jjcuJ
archive.is/5S49l
archive.is/zG3Bt
archive.is/r5Hsg
archive.is/8Ik64
archive.is/ywBSR
archive.is/zPSWX
archive.is/Dxc6N
archive.is/05AMr
archive.is/KJbkL
archive.is/A9few
archive.is/c0UyS
archive.is/IElyl
archive.is/Yujco
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757358247393320960
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10806
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4590
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9359
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13718
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5049
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4897
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3827
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8253
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7343
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12735
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11712
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9833
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7899
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7177
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5803
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13003
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8619
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-deportation-exclusive-idUSKCN0Y32J1
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12067
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4968
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4861
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4656
archive.is/CUWe6
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2222
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5913
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uevn2/since_neither_bernie_sanders_nor_the_fbi_decided/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/0817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reposting from old thread
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

If someone could archive last thread that'd be cool.

Thread 1: archive.is/hhw2O
Thread 2: archive.is/N5ZTj
Thread 3: archive.is/ZRZ5i
Thread 4: archive.is/MnmDN
Thread 5: archive.is/QZdyy
Thread 6: archive.is/Yw2Lz
Thread 7: archive.is/saLWY
Thread 8: archive.is/C2AVT
Thread 9: archive.is/nYmq6
Thread 10: archive.is/7qf3D
Thread 11: archive.is/FP5qw
Thread 12: archive.is/FeDhO
Thread 13: archive.is/WmqkT
Thread 14: archive.is/AqLDe
Thread 15: archive.is/NoY0V
Thread 16: archive.is/8H8Wj
Thread 17: archive.is/m2DFw
Thread 18: archive.is/gtWw0
Thread 19: archive.is/nMzBR
Thread 20: archive.is/jjcuJ
Thread 21: archive.is/5S49l
Thread 22: archive.is/zG3Bt
Thread 23: archive.is/r5Hsg
Thread 24: archive.is/8Ik64
Thread 25: archive.is/ywBSR
Thread 26: archive.is/zPSWX
Thread 27: archive.is/Dxc6N
Thread 28: archive.is/05AMr
Thread 29: archive.is/KJbkL
Thread 30: archive.is/A9few
Thread 31: archive.is/c0UyS
Thread 32: archive.is/IElyl
Thread 33: archive.is/Yujco

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757358247393320960

"we have more coming"

thanks for nuevo pan

SPREADSHEET WITH ALL IMPORTANT EMAILS DISCOVERED SO FAR:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

Guys i have been through all the emails already and it's nothing, literally just some irrelevant stuff. I think we should stop wasting our time on this, it's boring and there is nothing interesting there. How about a Risk game? Someone should make Risk Thread, fuck this shit, its boring and DNC is completely clean.

Worth noting this article from the outside world...

It's worth noting because the author lifted the summary lists we were posting in these various threads.

I didn't OP the threads, or the summary lists, but I added at least 5 lines of my own, which I now see in a MSM article.

/pol is always right
/pol is a board of peace.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

i can hardly contain myself it is like christmas is a couple days away

You're better than this serb

it's a pasta, ignore all shills

(((COINCIDENCE)))

"He is an ASS. DWS " (Referring to Weaver) wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10806

DWS Refers to Press Statement from Hillary Clinton Campaign as "Our" statement. wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4590

DWS Bashing Bernie for Proposing Contested Convention wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9359

"This is the last straw!" DWS Regarding MSNBC wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13718

More Bashing on Bernie wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5049

Discussing Us vs Them Mentality wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4897

"Ethan Berkowitz is the new Mayor of Anchorage. I know him. He was an R2B candidate in '06 when I co-chaired it. He's also Jewish. - DWS" wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3827

Is the gateway pundit major? That's just our copy pasta kek.

"· Clinton campaign is a mess, they’re afraid of their own shadow and didn’t like that we engaged. I happen to think they’re wrong and it explains why they’re hobbling along unable to close it out."
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8253

Everything on the Hillary Victory Fund is super shady. Also they are coordinating with Hillary campaign to get the same story for a politico story
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7343

Ragging on a ton of LGBT Donors and hosts, one ex: "Host Bill Jacobs. This event turned out to be a vanity project for Bill Jacobs . However, this event also encouraged Bill to pledge 66,400." Search for LGBT Exit Memo -- it is an attchament, really juicy

Search for the attachment Millenial Outreach to see how out of touch the DNC is with anyone under 50

One nice thing: Politifact actual does what they say they do and are actually researching and reporting things unbiasedly to get at the truth

DNC doesnt "have fully bilingual staff who can write in Spanish, and no budget for translations." Guess that is why Kaine is so needed
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12735

On a MSNBC story called " Bernie Sanders faces a ‘then what’ problem" DWS asks "This is a good story. Did we get them the info near the bottom?" Her Press Director responds "Yes, and Hilary sent part of that."
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11712

DNC doesnt use the word "leaders" because it makes them sound elitist
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9833

Being on the platform drafting committee is different than the platform
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7899

Making fun of local reporters "reporters seem to be thrilled to be at the Convention lmfaooooo"
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7177

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5803

What the hell is a surrogate for a Twitter takeover?

nice proxy hilldog

how do u do that?

Miranda opting to keep a 'violent Bernie Bro' narrative post-Nevada in the face of state party officials offering to share stories of peaceful conventions.

President Obama planned to have ICE find, arrest, and deport illegal immigrant mothers and children for "30 days" to build a narrative that Trump's illegal immigration policy would target single mothers without papers to build sympathy from legal hispanics and suburban white voters.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8619
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-deportation-exclusive-idUSKCN0Y32J1

DNC HQ learned about the NV Dems letter about alleged Sanders Violence in NV by reading about it on AP " Regardless, we heard first about this from the AP. We can't get surprised with something like this."
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12067

DWS wants to release gif of Christie's wife giving eye roll, gets shot down "this is not the work we do"
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4968

Refers to Bernie as "the insurgency"
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4861

There is also one about sending a fruit basket to a DNC colleague in the hospital "make it a $50 one, only worked for us for a year"

Also just for fun, search for Pablo, the guy is totally disruptive and pretty cool, and it is funny to read his career trajectory at the DNC and all the witchy remarks about him near the end by his colleagues

Admitting to closing polling places in RI, govenor is "one of us" and we need to "cover ourselves"

Kind of colluding on the Sanders NV violence narrative: ." Is it helpful for us to start putting out state party chairs who can talk about how peaceful their conventions are and that Nevada was an anomaly, or is that counterproductive? " "Lets Leave it alone"

A brief reminder that there MUST be people being payed to keep this down and distracted. We already have evidence it's a tactic of theirs.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4656

They might actually start hitting Pence to see if he cucks.

HALT!

This is a public service announcement to the brave scribe-anons slogging through years of digital corruption. Help educate newfriends and fight off the endless tide of minimum wage shills!

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.
Keep fighting the good fight.

i wanna know more about this, but i have absolutely no fucking clue what it means.

what did they mean by this?

Don't let this slide Sup Forums
Shills out in full force, hell even Fox is not covering it much just talking about the DNC convention and shit.

Bumping with a rare david.

archive.is/CUWe6

Don't know why it didn't go past 211 posts, might get the rest from the other archive

The only thing worse than stooping so low, is getting caught doing it.

I am continuously surprised by just how bad Silicon valley is at mass censorship.

For future c/p
Thread 1: archive.is/hhw2O
Thread 2: archive.is/N5ZTj
Thread 3: archive.is/ZRZ5i
Thread 4: archive.is/MnmDN
Thread 5: archive.is/QZdyy
Thread 6: archive.is/Yw2Lz
Thread 7: archive.is/saLWY
Thread 8: archive.is/C2AVT
Thread 9: archive.is/nYmq6
Thread 10: archive.is/7qf3D
Thread 11: archive.is/FP5qw
Thread 12: archive.is/FeDhO
Thread 13: archive.is/WmqkT
Thread 14: archive.is/AqLDe
Thread 15: archive.is/NoY0V
Thread 16: archive.is/8H8Wj
Thread 17: archive.is/m2DFw
Thread 18: archive.is/gtWw0
Thread 19: archive.is/nMzBR
Thread 20: archive.is/jjcuJ
Thread 21: archive.is/5S49l
Thread 22: archive.is/zG3Bt
Thread 23: archive.is/r5Hsg
Thread 24: archive.is/8Ik64
Thread 25: archive.is/ywBSR
Thread 26: archive.is/zPSWX
Thread 27: archive.is/Dxc6N
Thread 28: archive.is/05AMr
Thread 29: archive.is/KJbkL
Thread 30: archive.is/A9few
Thread 31: archive.is/c0UyS
Thread 32: archive.is/IElyl
Thread 33: archive.is/Yujco
Thread 34: archive.is/CUWe6

Rolling.

HILLARY DID NOT KNOW THIS WAS GOING ON!

I understand getting mad at the DNC, but this is not about Her! Trumptards are literally insane!

Posting this in every thread noe are we?

>merely an accident

roll

>Merely pretending

>email from trump: join the digital rapid response team
Mfw I think I'm being recruited as a holy meme warrior for trump only to be blueballed

Ask Cate Domino. She has a Twitter and is currently tweeting inane BS

boring, reroll

that is a top kek

saved

like?

TRIPS CHECKED

honestly good for facebook, at least somebody there cares, unlike twatter

Feels good man.

Twitter take overs are when they mobilize to get a hashtag trending.

A surrogate is a vetted account ( it wasn't just created) that looks real and MAY be real on a day to day basis but they use to distribute information during the "takeover" so you don't know it's the DNC or party involved.

The basic idea is to make it look like a normal person is really involved, intelligent, motivated and active and you can be, too.

>LEAKS WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND

Y'all keep spamming this at the top of threads yet it's getting late on Sunday and we still havent gotten another. When will they release the next? I'm getting impatient

Do you have the telemundo infiltration or the one with the Rothschild?

Here's the funny part... I found the article because it's linked on top of the drudge report.

Imagine my surprise when I click on a drudge report link and find shit I posted in here last night (even using the same words I posted describing the link).

/pol is life.

THE SLIDE MENACE IS REAL, Sup Forums.

BECOME INFORMED. IGNORE BULLSHIT. REMAIN UNCONTROLLED.

this is the "good gay"

how based would it be if Putin was like "yo trump i have some elite h4x0rz over here that can have Clinton's servers, wanna do it?" Then Trump was like "Activate teh h4x".

Pure genius by both of them. Show the world who the DNC really is!

HE IS AMONG US

PRAISE HIM

huh, alright interesting

for rothschild one see row 54 and click on the email id number, its hyperlinked :)

playing roulett

>all the MSM outlets are compromised
>it's literally down to Sup Forums to send forth the truth to the people

what the fuck is even happening

we're not assange, it depends on when he wants to drop it, I assume he's trying to cause maximum damage to the shillbot's campaign

>search term "RR2" gives nearly a thousand results
"RR2" seems to be their catch-all email account for "research requests" so threads that include this term will tell you what they were researching at the time i suggest looking into this search term if we haven't already

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2222

THREAD IS SLIDING

I've seen a bunch of shit we've found rapidly spread of r/sandersforpres and the trending hashtags, its fucking glorious

PSA: anybody that needs anti clinton memes can dump if you want pic related

>an American cheering a foreign power directly attempting to influence the result of an American election
And you call yourself a patriot, no doubt.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5913

The meek shall inherit the Earth.

Doing the Lord's work

Found this

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uevn2/since_neither_bernie_sanders_nor_the_fbi_decided/

upvote so normies will see it

inb4 lereddit

>a shill shilling shillily
$.02

> and american who would rather not know the truth
get the fuck out

That's what I suspected then googled #APAHM, it probably trended some time back and I'm sure the DNC used it to spread their propaganda.

oh so its a bad thing that the DNC got caught in one of the biggest scams in political history? fuck off

bump

How much do they pay you? I'll pay you double and then some if you go to the press with your story.

Prime time guys is what they call their money collection department

good find, don't know how to use that website unfortunately
kek'd

I saw a bunch of stuff related to this surrogate program. No idea what it is.

LADS. REDDIT DID IT.

also used my post for a roll and found Obama email templates
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/0817

Im a retard explain in a simple way what s going on?

see

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Senpai

Leaks are not continuing. Wtf? I thought wikileaks actually had the goods.

Where are the other leaks????

Well shit...

The """""biggest scam in political history""""" is DNC functionaries talking amongst themselves about what happens on television news appearances and accounting for money.

I'm still looking at it, but at least know who you are a tool for.

Brah we're being picked up heavy by alt.news sources, from influential bloggers to radio hosts to aggregates. wikileaks themselves have even posted our finds. We are (((them))).

Anons, help

my gf just asked me how we know these emails are legit?

I'm stumped :(

thats literally my copy pasta from one of yesterday's threads. i'm not fucking shitting you.

Football season is starting soon.

I doubt they have the missing server emails. Those are the only things that could ruin her now

I think a lot of emails from the democrat party have been exposed, showing corruption and sabotage and leading to protests and shit. And there is more to come, which will kill Hillary's career.

Some of them aren't. That's why we double check.

how about you go take a picture of outside so I know you aren't a shillbot
>inb4 no
Basically political corruption DNC got caught with their pants down, and the chair has already resigned.

it was probably put on reddit and the the MSM saw it there. or someone said they saw it there so they didnt have to say on Sup Forums

You could read them to her, look up the names of the people writing them.

call up some of the numbers, most should still be working at this point, I texted pablo when the leaks first came out, hell proxy up and try the credit cards lmao

First off, Look who stepped down?

>gf
Nice try, just because he wears girls clothing doesn't mean he is a female.

yeah im walk up to that bitch and say yeah mayne we double check on 4 chan an sheiit

thanks a fucking lot Al (((QAIDO)))

Speaking of names, do we care who is writing these emails? I've written down the name and occupations of everyone I've come across.

Lads, I have to go for the time being, let me know when the next batch is out, OK?

cause they admitted it several times

get her a snack, and read through these with her.

and come back at the end of it.

FL ye it is
Won't this help Trump meme again?