Lion Man Storytime

Okay, Sup Forums. I'm going to try and storytime some of Justin Chastain's early stuff. Never tried this kind of thing before, but it's time I give back to the community. Also, how hard can this be?

How's y'all mother's day, by the way.

So concludes the saga of Lion Man. I'm going to go get some coffee. If this thread is still up when I get back, I'll do part two: Monster Killers. Otherwise, I'll start a new thread I guess?

I'm continuing in a new thread. Hope that's okay.

i didnt know about this

its great

Who is this guy anyway? Google turns up nothing

Have you got a single archive? The site went defunct, it seems.
Also, this thread still has 160 images to go, which may be quite enough for Hell Hospital (if I remember correctly).

yeah, this is fantastic OP, reminds me of Mark Beyer.
Who is this chap? I've never heard of them, can't find any info anywhere.

J Chastain. He was once a weird guy who made comics and liked obscure video games, but now he's transgender and all he does is related to SJW stuff. really sad.

It's all saved on my hard drive. This is the first time I've ever tried uploading it. Very obscure stuff that I discovered via the Irritability webcomic, which is also good but still online.

Here's parts two and three.

Okay, I'm starting the last leg over here. Does it matter which page this is on? I don't want the thread to get archived in the middle of the storytime. Sorry I'm so bad at this. .

So this character, Poppy, you might remember as the guy with the cosmic forge from the original Lion Man comic.