Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

No, you were hands down the worst character

NO. YOU MUST DIE MABEL.

I miss /gfg/

try /lhg/ its like gfg but better.

Candy was literally better than Mabel in every single way

You know you've failed at life when the future president of these United States of America personally tells you that you're a disgrace.

Did he really tweet that?

Fucking of course not.

Yep. See for yourself on Hirsch's Twitter page.

>mfw Luan is a better Mabel
>mfw Lori and Leni are better than both versions of Pacifica
>mfw Lincoln is better than Dipper

>Lincoln is better than Dipper

He really is far more likable.

>Lincoln
>believable relationship with his siblings which involves both actual conflict and reconciliation that isn't one sided
>actually gets apologized to when wronged
>actually sounds like a twelve year old
>is actually funny, likable, and doesn't have Alex Hirsch's cynical condescending liberal beliefs inserted into his mantra for some reason
>actually gets a girlfriend quickly in the series instead of pining for one for two seasons and going home empty handed

Ni

For once, yes.

But only because I ran out of bullets. I should pay more attention to my ammo count.

Yeah,
But I miss Wendy more.

Dude fucking no. I don't hate Loud House or anything but at its very best it doesn't even touch the very worst of Gravity Falls. And Gravity Falls had a lot of fucking shitty parts but the only people I've seen anywhere who push the Loud House is better than Gravity Falls crap are maybe a handful of pedos right here on Sup Forums. It's like comparing Teletubbies to Batman: the Animated Series. Teletubbies was very good and successful for what it was but do not fucking compare them, Christ.

Not really. Actually, the more I think about you, the less I like you.

/gfg/ was pretty equal with gay and straight stuff

/tlhg/ is too straight. They don't care about Lincoln enough.

>Lincoln farts
>Dipper doesn't fart

Dipper>Lincoln

gravity falls aged poorly. it was already showing signs of bad aging when they did those meme jokes.

good. Fagfags are as big of a cancer as chubfags or footfags.

when did anyone apologize to Lincoln?

Gravity Falls was very ambitious and fell short of those high ambitions im the end, but still had a Simpsons-ish sense of humor that won it a diverse fanbase of different ages.

LH is a cute show for kids. It is just fine. But not comparable to GF. Maybe a Cheaper by the Dozen for little ones with more fart and potty jokes.

>Fagfags are as big of a cancer as chubfags or footfags.

You're not really in position to talk when tlhg is full of baby fics and art of the baby.

And scat and pregnancy.

the humor was good yes. a little overrated i think. most of the laughs people remember was grunkle stan acting like mr. krabs or "le references only 80s kids get!!". the bigger part of the show and its overall mystery was fun to follow... once. its like a shallow story video game where it has one interesting playthrough and thats it. there are only a few episodes even worth a second viewing.

i remember alex saying something about scooby doo being boring, but ironically he became what he hated. gravity falls got boring. once you know its old man mcgee behind the mask, there is little suspense left and thats why it petered out.

Lucy for making him miss his convention. She drew him a comic.
Leni for almost killing Frank. She saved Frank from the exterminator.
All of them when Lincoln lost that video contest. They all made him a trophy.
All of them when they ruined Lincoln's diorama. They recreated the presentation by using themselves as models.

Aside from throwing away her puppet opera (and in the end, it turned out she didn't even like the guy), Mabel never really sacrificed anything for Dipper throughout the entire show.

Actually, this would have made the series pretty awesome. You know . . . self sacrifice and all that.

>people think loud house is better than gravity falls
That's retarded. Try thinking about it again after you jack off.

Did he even watch Mystery Incorporated? That was the best scooby-doo and it handled its mystery much better than GF and had a more satisfying conclusion.

>loudfags
>think
Pick one

Who the fuck are these loud house fags who think theire show is anything above mediocre?

Pedofags

>Who the fuck are these gravity falls fags who think theire show is anything above mediocre?

fixed that for you

Even gravity falls worst moments i lightyears ahead of the fag house

No, I don't. All of Kristen Schaal's characters are pretty much the same. Carol in "The Last Man on Earth" is pretty much the same as an adult Mabel. Louise Belcher is like Mabel, but more of a troublemaker and more entertaining. I like Louise's relationships with her family more than Mabel's relationship with Stan, Ford, and Dipper.

No I miss spider pussy

You've already been replaced.

Fart Queen and Lennie from Mice and Men aren't really Pacifica tier yet.

Naw, /gfg/ was filled with way too much faggotry in it's finale days.

>Stancest
>chubfags
>DipperXBill
>Bishie Bill in general

BUT YOUR AIM IS GETTING BETTER!

The Loud House creatures look horrifying to me. Like hideous little gremlins.

yup :(
/lhg/ is holdin me over tho

How about a Dipper version of this?

>the bigger part of the show and its overall mystery was fun to follow... once. its like a shallow story video game where it has one interesting playthrough and thats it. there are only a few episodes even worth a second viewing.

I couldn’t agree with this any more.

I wonder how he feels knowing that a Scooby-Doo series was able to handle a plot, deep lore, and characters better than him?

Should have put "loud cock".

>gravity falls got boring. once you know its old man mcgee behind the mask, there is little suspense left and thats why it petered out.
I think it's more like everything handled poorly and rushed as soon as Ford was introduced. The only episode worth mentioning in 2B is DaMVTF imo, because I like the concept of how different the perspective of growing up between the twins. If they established it throughout 2B, instead of wasting time with unnecessary filler, I'm sure it'll be better.

How can I miss you when yo won't go away?

One true waifu.

The road trip ruined her.

Does spider have puss-puss?

Tbh the only characters i miss are the grunkles and bill. Bill deserves his own show desu. Who else would watch a cartoon about bill shitting around in other dimensions

I miss your grunkle. ;_;

Literally the worst part of the show.