Ugh, makes me shake in anger that our society si still so sexist

Ugh, makes me shake in anger that our society si still so sexist.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/729131922413129728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ironic

This isn't Sup Forums, fuck off.

>These girls taking a dumb prom picture are just as bad as the Ku Klux Klan.
wew

Bitching about sexism in CURRENT YEAR? Racism is the new hotness.

>white liberals comparing photos with tangentially sexist undertones to black people actually being lynched by actual racists

what happened to this generation?

>the creator of God of War, a celebration of juvenile masculinity, is now a virtue signaler
Want off this ride.

Real women who know their place and will someday find husbands. Unlike you and your fellow triggered land whale ilk.

The overuse of hyperbole for shock value only devalued its power. Now you can call people "literally Hitler" and it will just be funny. Did hyperbole even have power to begin with? Was it a meme from the Cold War to call anyone you disagreed with a communist?

Oh, look, it's kids having innocent fun being compared to actual murderers.

And you people wonder why you're giving the nutjobs in your government ammunition for thought crime legislature by the landfill. Fucking retards.

>what happened to this generation?

You already know the answer to this.

The internet happened.

Literally who?

Amerifats' average IQ is slightly above that of potato's. Nothing to see here.

Prom is now sexist. Men should wear dresses too!

What's supposed to be the guy in the red?

Holy shit, somebody said something dumb on the internet? We better have a 350+ post thread about this incredible event.

Holy shit, i didn't realize it was him. And he's been responding for hours to every single guy calling him out. The hell, this is the guy that used to talk shit on gaming websites for trying to spin his games as sexist

I've found anyone who goes by their full name, middle included, has proven themselves to be a desperately uppity retard.

They've run out of things to legitimately bitch about. Women, minorities, homosexuals - they can all be free, vote, hold positions of power, and marry who they want now.

It's like if every super villain in Gotham went away and crime was at an all time low. Every two bit purse snatcher would be shaken to within an inch of his life by Batman for fear he could be the next Joker.

Sup Forums does this all the time. It's pretty fun to get angry at some nobody.

I want to make a "women should show their breasts too" joke, but can't pick the right words.

Just make up something in your mind.

>I've found anyone who goes by their full name, middle included, has proven themselves to be a desperately uppity retard.

He's a pretty known game designer, of course he uses his full name

I think Iron Man.

Not even two bit purse snatchers. More like guys who catcall ladies or 13 year old boys who swear on XBOX Live.

Now that I think about it, that sounds like a great story about a hero who fell from grace from his/her own paranoia.

Iron Man? Looks kind of like an arc reactor to me.

>Ugh
Stopped reading right there.

I think you're on the wrong board, Sup Forums is that way.

Ah because it would have been weird if everyone there was based off of a DC character and then have that one guy dressed as Captain America. Talk about awkward.

>uggghh male white terrorists

I'm actually kinda impressed by the color coordination.

It's not just 'some nobody'. As pointed out, this guy created God of War. Someone who had first-hand experience fighting off hyperbolic moralizing from social watchdogs is now guilty of it himself.

>as a comicGeek
christ
how pretentious can you be by calling yourself that
i read comics since i was a kid you dont see me shoving it on peoples faces
i bet she only watches the movies and pretended she's a nurd after that

>the man who made God of War and Twisted Metal is now a full time SJW

What has the world come to? Is it a disease?

David Jaffe, as in God Of War David Jaffe! How can he take the moral high ground when his own games have content that can be described as sexist.

>she
It's a guy.

That analogy in the last post doesn't make sense, unless he's saying that the whole group, men and women, are actively participating in conscious sexist behavior.

And to be making that claim, you'd have to be pretty cookoo for Cocoa puffs.

>how dare these beta to the max nerds indulge a fantasy for one picture

Okay.

I'm mostly impressed how they managed to get 10 people to do something like this for a high school prom.

I guess it's easier since MCU when its more mainstream.
Even if every one of them were a huge fan of the comic book characters, I don't think they'd do that for prom if it wasn't for mcu bringing it out to the mainstream.

Out of all the Western devs out there, I never thought that David Jaffe would do something like this.

This.

Thing is, the Internet breeds just as much bad as it does good, probably more honestly.
One of my grad classes was about looking at how digital media has changed humanity, and for it we read some pretty interesting books about what the Internet is really capable of.
One of my favorites was this one about what the author called "Cognitive Surplus"

Basically, the Internet allows a collection of minds to be dedicated to a single task with shocking ease.
Because of this cognitive surplus, shit like those faggots playing that protean simulator and finding a huge cancer discovery, or women in shitholes in the east can set up systems to help find and avoid a good chunk of the rape, can happen.
However, as with any surplus, things can go to waste. And whiny bitches/mentally unstable people can come together as one LARGE whiny, crazy group.

Some people already pointed that out to him, he said something like gratutious sex and violence aren't the same as perpetuating a sexist stereotype, although he says he doesn't want to blame the kids for it

Sounds like damage control to me

It's a little bitch. She is appropriate.

Worse, it's trendy. Someone made a wish on a monkey's paw to get the hispters to shut the fuck up about artisian garbage, outdated fashion, and obscure music, and obsolete technology. So they took up political activism instead, and they engage it in the same superficial, haughty and patronizing way.

It's a dude and it's the same dude who made a popular game murdering people (women included) and fucking prostitutes as a mini game. Also Twisted Metal. 2 and Black used to be one of my favorite games. What went wrong?

I'm still hoping for proof that it's a shooped/fake tweet. It's kinda unreal how utterly absurd it is.

>and for it we read some pretty interesting books about what the Internet is really capable of.

Share, nigga.

I hope you get banned, OP

No fake.

twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/729131922413129728

Isn't Sweet Tooth's entire motivation in the games is to find his daughter and kill her?

I know what the problem is. It's a group of fairly attractive women sharing a positive moment with some nerds. Such an event is probably too mind blowing to consider. Obviously the nerds have threatened to rape the women if they didn't go along with it.

I wish I could fly off the handle and come up with ridiculously exaggerated comparisons at the drop of a dime.

>those teeth
This is offensive to British people. You're literally worse than Hitler and Stalin combined!

Virtue signalling. He's showing his perceived social peers that he's one of them. There's an argument to be made that he's always done this - it's just that a decade ago edgelords determined the order of the day, and now professional offendees run the show.

The same thing that happened to gen x

David has no Goliath to fight so we make one up or wade in our own shit.

>>bringing up war criminals
That triggers my PTSD I got from someone calling me wrong after I compared them to Hitler. Delete this!

That was only in the 2012 game. He was just a serial killer with a clown theme in the older titles.

>maybe this isn't meant to make a statement and just some kids having fun??

>Jaffe: conscious that what they do reflects and/or reinforces harmful views then that is worse than an intentional statement being made

>in betwen arguing he bitches about how mean spirited people have been
>Examples cited include a dbz meme calling him a retard and a girl saying his head is up his ass
Have these people ever been in a real argument with another human being? Or even just a heated discussion? Cause if this is too mean then how the hell could you ever talk to anyone.

Well, there's the Cognitive Surplus book I was talking about, literally called "Cognitive Surplus" by Clay Shirky. But it's all positive wanking about the good things, so it's more just interesting as a topic of conversation outside the book.
Does have some interesting bits though, like how it starts going over how britbongs in the 1700s had a huge rising problem of gin drinking mainly because people had started having more time to drink instead of work.

One I really enjoyed though was Hello Avatar: Rise of the Networked Generation by Beth Coleman. Basically it's just a lot of stuff about things like social media and virtual environments like Second Life.
Most standout thing from it was a chapter called "Interview with a Virtual Cannibal" where she basically talked about interviewing a fetishist in Second Life on how he came for sex, got into freaky shit, then stayed to mod and sell furniture in the game.

People like this live in a bubble and have like-minded friends who also have their heads up their asses. They might not have even seen a fight before.

Someone posted a Top Gear reaction picture and he asked if it was a metaphor for something because he didn't get it
Knowing Jeff, he gets kinda heated when discussing shit. Just look at how many replies he made to explain his statements

Ever notice these fucks always call everything a debate?
The fuck is up with that?

user, that's unfortunately a dude.