Has Kitty ever accidently phased herself naked in the comics?

Has Kitty ever accidently phased herself naked in the comics?

She's always naked under her clothes.

only the Ellen Page one, and she did it for Olivia Munn Psylocke

constantly

Ellen Page looks like a 12 year old boy. No wonder she came out, she was wishing to be a boy all along.

>Have they ever sexually exploited/objectified a female character in a main stream comic targeted at horny boys

Of course not, that'd be low class.

go back to Sup Forums, Ellen was a great Kitty Pryde.

No, but once she phased herself through the floor while having sex.

there was at least one instance where she phased naked through the floor during sex, I think it was during Whedon's run

I remember she did in one of What Ifs where Xavier and Magneto founded X-Men together.

I can't find it on the internet, though.

The New Warrior Silhouette used to appear naked every time she phased out of a shadow until she broke into the Baxter Building and stole one of Reed's old costumes.

one time Wolverine was like "what's that smell" and Kitty's just walking along in the jungle with the other X-Men and it turned out she'd been phase pooping and they'd all trod in it without realizing

fucking Claremont, man

Bendis pls read comics to find out yourself

That must suck to be her.
>you have the secondary power that nightcrawler has, except kurt doesn't need to get naked and can teleport
>also be a cripple

What issue?

wat

He said "Fucking Claremont", that's all the explanation you need.

Colossus knows how to push her buttons

what a S L U T

Yea I already know that. Domino x Peter is otp

Only every time Chris Claremont writes her

Would phasing work for pulling out?

I want Whedon to die

we'll all die someday, user

Is joss's run that shit? I always here he is a top 5 x writer

>phase pooping

I need this page

for research

What?

This sounds like bullshit, but so did the idea that Magneto captured all of the X-Men and had them cared for like babies by a nannybot, but that's canon too.

Yeah, in the What If X-Men comic where Xavier and Magneto formed the X-Men.

Pic?

Magneto is a swell guy

No, the run was great

That's a great power. Instead of spending hours straining on the toilet you turn your body incorporeal and let the poo just drop out unimpeded.

Wat

she was shit, they should of kept whomever it was in the first one

Who was even in the first?

Pic?

>accidently

ENF is best fetish.
Or would be if it didn't have barely any material

No one remembers she can phase through a person and pop their dick out of her mouth.

No, this was when he was still totally a supervillain. See, he was mad that his enemies had the nerve to take care of him when he was de-aged to a child, so he had an evil scheme to make them feel as helpless as he did.
It was fucking weird.

Like a blow job or dick cutting off?

Why can she keep her crutches?

Blow job.

Not the last time that Claremont would use an evil nanny robot, either.

>hours
are you okay?

Whats the show on the left?

When Colusus gets hard, does he get "hard"?

Astonishing X Men is great, fuck you.

Didn't Kitty die during that run? How did she come back?

Wait whut?

You need more fiber in your diet, user.

>I'm so moronic I need help to find material to my pathetic fetish
No wonder Sup Forums is teh worst board

Don't know. She was gone at the end of the run and came back later after someone else took over. never read the other run

So she doesn't fall down.

Tokyo ESP

it's really bad

I just remember this from on old Excalibur issue. Issue 11.

They should do more scenes of Nightcrawler accidentally bamfing out of his clothes.

I seem to recall Kitty getting naked a lot in EXCALIBUR, actually...

Mag-neato!

Better question is;

If she lost control of her phasing would she fall through the earth core?

Can she control which directions she phases? It seems like she can because every time she phases she doesn't fall.

How bad we talking?

She can walk on air, so, no falling thru the Earth like that poor bastard in Batman Beyond.

I'm sure some STEM turd is going to snort at me for this, but I always handwaved it to think that she was unaffected by gravity while phasing, which is why she can phase through walls without falling through the floor, but she can also voluntarily phase up or down if she was already moving in that direction as she started phasing.

It's gradeschool level writing. He's unfortunatly one note and all of his characters begin to bleed together.