It's treason then

It's treason then.

>Democrats this morning: FIRE COMEY NOW!!

>Democrats right now: WHY DID YOU FIRE COMEY!!

wtf i hate drumpf now

>dude i support le strongman for epic lulz kek fuck the constitution ;)

Wtf i love libshit double think now

>wtf I love Comey now
>wtf I hate Comey now
>wtf I love Comey now
>wtf I hate Comey now
>wtf I love Comey now

whads habben? bls egsblane.
I dond wadged znn

It's hilarious, ever since he reopened the Clinton investigation right before the big final vote of the presidential election the democrats have been demanding his head on a silver platter and now that Trump has given them that they're all screaming "WHY DID YOU FIRE HIM?! I BET HE WAS INVESTIGATING YOU! HE WAS CLOSE TO FINDING PROOF YOU WORKED WITH THE EVIL RUSSIANS! RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA"

Trump fired FBI Director Comey, who was investigating his campaign for Russian collusion, for how he handled the Clinton email stuff. The stuff that Trump praised him for on the campaign trail. Now. This is fine.

>Wanted Comey fired because he let Hillary get away with everything.
>DIdn't want him to get fired because he's investigating Trump

I don't get conservative logic. I don't see how you can be against one corrupt politician and not the other.

Comey is an bipartisanally incompetent and got the boot, something that there'd literally be no "good" time for the admin to do.

>who was investigating his campaign for Russian collusion
Wrong. Clapper said the investigation found no evidence yesterday.

Bye bye, sweetie.

>it's a drumpf fires people he has confidence in episode

Democrats Summer 2016, Comey refuses to prosecute Clinton

>"He's a hero that's protecting Democracy! She dindu nuffin' wrong!"

Democrats October 2016, Comey reopens Clinton email case after intense pressure from FBI rank and file

>"He's a fraud and a Trump puppet! He's working for Russia! He's trying to destroy our nation!!!"

What show is this?

>conservative

There's the problem. They're not actually conservative in any way shape or form.

Trump is an amalgamation of the incompetence of George W. Bush, the corruption of Richard Nixon, and the mush-brain of Ronald Reagan

Democrats were mad at Comey because he made Hillary look bad and wanted him fired

Republicans were mad at Comey because he didn't recommend Hillary be prosecuted and wanted him fired

Trump fired Comey

Democrats are now mad that Trump fired Comey

Survivor

Maybe before he was set to testify thursday. Or before the investigation was opened to begin with. Whoops.

Did you quote that from a huffington post article, homo?

>sweetie.

Who even talks like this? Fucking 'sweetie,' epic bro.

So why today, memers? Why not day 1??

The investigation is still ongoing

Well, maybe not anymore, LOL

Comedy was corrupt and both investigations were mishandled.

why are americans so dumb?

>mush-brain of Ronald Reagan

What investigation? The Russia collusion investigation concluded and Trump himself is not under investigation.

It's over. There's nothing there.

Relax, princess don't get all worked up.

>Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee that he was not aware of any evidence demonstrating collusion, but also said he had been unaware of an FBI investigation into the matter until FBI Director James Comey announced it to the public at a House hearing in March.

Finish the statement.

Wasn't the investigation started before the transition had even occured

>The Russia collusion investigation concluded

No, it didn't

Post proof of collusion.

>I-I don't h-have any. . .

Case closed.

Right, 'princess,' following 'sweetie,' real high level stuff here, the whole 'you are a girl!' angle. kek

>there are people who legitimately believe the president is somehow being controlled by the fucking kremlin and that russians hacked the election results to make it happen

Guys I voted for Trump. Am I Russian now?

Trump was repeatedly warned that Flynn was a bad idea, hired him anyways, and then kept him on for over 2 weeks after learning that Flynn was compromised by Russia

>comey told trump on three separate occasions that he isn't under investigation

blumpf will see his day under investigation i-i swear

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Almost like an investigation was warranted. But these things don't really matter lmao.

Flynn was cleared by the Obama admin.

Nobody can really say what the extent of the charges even being levied are. As far as I know the worst stuff atm only relates to Flynn

>He doesn't know why Flynn is.

No, just a rube/yokel.

Flynn was FIRED by the Obama administration

Not at that high of a level. And then he was fired. And then Obama personally warned Trump not to hire him.

>every line that leads to Russia in this photo is alleged by its own admission

Real hard hitting stuff

It's fine. If they did find evidence, Trump can say he didn't "intend" to do it and get off scot free. Just like Hillary.

Nice conspiracy infographs, you're totally not tinfoiling right now.

He had his security clearance still. So was he a bad dude or not?

>Flynn was compromised by Russia
You mean he talked to russians like every other
person in politics including hillary? You can only see this as comprimised through your lens of insane mcarthy tier fearmongering

>IMG_9236.jpg
what are you so afraid of iCuck pussy?

>Flynn literally LEADS a standing ovation for Putin

>l-libtards XD

>Nice conspiracy infographs, you're totally not tinfoiling right now.

These have all been 100% confirmed.

le Drumpf big dumb cheeto head xD

>liberals legitimately believe wikileaks is controlled by the russians despite posting numerous confidential documents from the russian government
I remember when you guys praised them for exposing that airstrike in Iraq

You retards could leave Sup Forumstv/ and read objective reporting too, you know? Not nearly as funny though.

>Assange hosted a series on RT
>therefore, he's part of a collusion with Russia

I love it!

Is it possible to die from being cucked hard enough?

>people are STILL pushing this Russia nonsense

If you don't want another 4 years you're gonna need to do better

>objective reporting

LMFAO

Why didnt they leak the GOP stuff they're confirmed to have? Go ahead and spin it, take your time.

Trump and Putin should share each other's beauty secrets. Trump should start getting Botox and wearing heavy amounts of make up like Putin and Putin should grow his thinning hair out and do the double whiplash combover, get the cheapest fake tan ever, big fake capped teach and wear a suite 5 sizes too big.

Proofs

>that Flynn was compromised by Russia
He had a conversation with the ambassador at a dinner party, you retard.

Settle down sugar tits.
If you don't want to be treated like a girl then why are you acting like a little bitch?

So when's that magical impeachment coming, #RESISTers?

Right, right. Le Epic Gameshow Host President says, media baaad, me goood.

I AM THE SENATE

mmmmm ... be VERY careful now

>He had a conversation with the ambassador at a dinner party, you retard.

You make it sound like they were talking about the Gilmore Girls and not how Trump could get rid of the sanctions.

To make you get buttflustered even though they posted old GOP emails and your buddy Podesta can't seem to stop clicking on phishing emails.

See? It's so easy to lure out your true intentions.

Butthurt democrap, lol

screencapping this for you, expect to look upon it shamefully in the coming months

Well the democrats have two choices:
1) advocate for the flooding the country with 3rd worlders, refusing to hold illegal immigrants accountable to crimes, suppressing free speech for anyone who dares speak out about the 87 different genders
2) talk about Russia

So yes, the "russians borked our election!" shit is ridiculous,but it's somehow still a better playing card than going with their actual policies.Democrats are fucked unless they get a JFK 2.0 out of nowhere.

Where's le ebin impeachment?

>Pizzagate is real
>But Trump's Russian connection isn't.

People seem to forget that Trump had connection before he was president.

RUSSIA!
HE TALKED TO RUSSIA!

see? nobody cares

lol wuts dis?????????

>democrap

Right, like George Will, Bill Kristol, Russ Dothan, David Frum...

So how do you feel about Israels interference in our elections?

You're the one bringing up pizzagate here buddy

Wow, neocons. You keep such great company.

Look at what you've become.

I don't like it either. Why do you pretend like I have to pick one.

lmao so why today jej????

>citing bush-era neocons who said they were voting for Hillary
top lel

You guys know Comey still has to testify when the time comes and that Trump firing him doesn't knock him off that appointment, right?

Trump has fired James Comey, per Sean Spicer. Like Nixon, this is when Trump's impeachment process starts in earnest.
#resisttrump

Oh good I can add this to the "trump is gonna get impeached any day now" collage that I'll have ready in 4 years when he's up for re-election.

Oh no, he might say "I can't comment"!

It's over! Droumfpf is dead!

>if you have an average or above IQ and don't capitulate to an edgy gameshow host you're a sellout to your party principles

toppest kek m'lad

Impacts Israel has had on our government:
>Iraq
>Libya
>Syria
>Iran sabre-rattling
>USS Liberty
>stealing of state secrets by spys like Jon Pollard and others

Impacts Russia has had on our government
>...

That's what I'm saying. It's not like Trump firing him removes Comey entirely, so it wouldn't make sense to fire him because of Russia investigations.

>more irrational idiotic libtard rage
Will it ever stop? This butthurt is historic in scope

Go ahead dude, go make out with Glenn Beck while you're at it. You're truly enlightened and principled.

He should feel blessed. If it was Hillary firing him, he would of just died in a mysterious barbell accident instead.

DUDE DRUMPF IS SOOOOO FINISHED NOW!!!

COMEY WAS A PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?!?!?

Oh please tell me what Israel have to do with Iraq, Libya, Syria. I'm going to guess it rhythms with mews.

>Impacts Russia has had on our government

Someone doesn't remember the cold war.

Well, he couldn't exactly fire Yates again, could he?

they are all enemies of Israel that we destabilized to create it.