YOU CAN'T FIRE THE FBI DIRECTOR. YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

YOU CAN'T FIRE THE FBI DIRECTOR. YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLUMPFFFFF

this
this

these

>fire the person investigating you
This makes you seem innocent

NOW THAT MY ARMY HAS CONSUMED ITS PROVIDED RATIONS, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU BRAPFT

there is no trump collusion investigation because there is no evidence to even start, admitted by the Obama AG, NHS director, NS director, and even Comey himself.

The only "investigation" is the side show that congress puts on to ask why there isn't one.

nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

Wrong.

this is going to open the leak floodgates

saddle up boys. we may actually see the drumpf pissing tapes.

>nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

election investigation =! trump collusion you dumb nigger

DONALD *SOUND OF BRICK FALLING INTO POOL* I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, BROMWICK!!! IM COMING FOR YOU!! YOU'RE GONNA GET IMPEACHED, SHART!!!!!!

Watch the video of Comey literally saying that they are investigating that exact thing, dumbass.

HA DRUMPF HAHA
WELL PLAYED, OLD FRIEND, WELL PLAYED
FIRING JAMES COMEY? HA HAHA
NOW IT'S MY TIME HA
HA NOTHING PERSONEL HA

>the drumpf pissing tapes
>he thinks the buzzfeed dossier has even the most remote chance of being true

Remember that time Sup Forums tried to pretend like they made the dossier? Hmm....

Trump will serve 8 years as POTUS. Screencap this.

we did
an exact sentence about hookers pissing on the bed was written word for word

[Citation needed]

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

>implying it they didn't feed bogus information

He insulted their daddy, which is un-PC for these snowflakes.

[Citation needed]

>muh Sup Forums

Pitiful, consider suicide if you think everyone you disagree with is from a board you don't like

They're not.

Why do people get so easily triggered from Colbert posting?

>I'm not triggered! YOU'RE triggered!

I don't think people are "triggered" by it as much as they are just annoyed to see the same dumb thread reposted every hour. It's a shitty, forced meme

It's just shitposting my nigga
No need to be mad over it

I am at the same thread every other day and we can go to the bar and a bullet through the roof of your mouth shut and I told you to kill yourself you dumb faggot iCuck leaf faggot ass to the bar and a few years ago but I think it's a shame that everybody can't be in there and that's what you think about it on the internet

Blumpf is literally finished. You can't fire someone who has thousands of hours of secret tapes of you, dozens of hours of sex tapes....

donald BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

>crybaby liberals mad again

What else is new?

Drumpf has just confirmed that he's a fucking facist. Americans won't stand for this. You fucking r/the_donald posters need to GTFO right now! I'm fucking tired of you all shitting up this board. You're all fucking racist facists and Trump is gonna be impeached whether you like it or not. His presidency is illegal and he's illegally firing the people who are seeking out the truth about him. I can't wait until all you racists drumpfkins are crying about the impeachment of your "based god emperor." He's fucking done. America will not tolerate racism anymore and all you fuckheads need to get out.

using legit sjw terms, that Sup Forums have refurbished into insults for liberals, against Sup Forums isn't a very good strategy

just so you know :)

YOU'VE MADE A FATAL ERROR WIMPT

IMPEACHMENT IS IMMINENT

HARRY POTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IT'S OVER ZUMPF I HAVE THE HIGH RATINGS
DONT TRY IT

Look at all that fucking starbucks

>Filename

Why are you so predictable?

the retreat has begun, just as adam curtis predicted

explain

GUYS

IS IT KINO!?!??!?!?!?

swastikas on teevee

IF THIS ISN'T PROOF GRIMPFT IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET

THEN I HAVE SOME BEACH FRONT PROPERTY IN KANSAS TO SELL YOU

FLUUUUURMMMMPHHHH WILL PAY PLUTOCOCKS!!!!!

In firing Comey you have made a fatal mistake, Blimpf... All too predictable.
Prepare yourself zimpf; for an impeachment the likes of which have never been seen.

I NEED SCISSORS! 61!

STOP
LAUGHING
AT
DONGOLD BLOOMPF
MEMES

DAHANALLLLLD BRAAAAMPF

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaummffff

*WHEW*

I just took the stinkiest Trump in the toilet

>Trump fires Comey
wtf i hate comey now

ZA-ZA-ZAONDOL GGGRRAMMMMMMOF

Does nobody remember when Comey was investigating Hillary near the end of the election and was called a russian spy and people were calling for his job?

i believe his line of thinking was that liberals retreated after the late 60s after not getting their way. artists particularly. they started in with abstract, non-substantive "art" after that. really makes patty smith look like a dipshit.

the final scene of the hypernormalisation implies this is going to happen again.

He's a big guy

No, we are going to ignore this because FUCK DRUMPF LMAO!

You have 1 (ONE) (eine) (uno) minute to agree with Steven "most succesful late night host" Colbert on everything he said about Don "the con" Brumpfd or fucking APOLOGIZE right now

COMEY?

Is it possible to die from being cucked badly enough?

>scheduled to speak at a diversity meeting
>got fired just in time
BTFO

President Trump, I'm FBI

A MINUTE FOR MY SERVANTS IS AN EON FOR YOUR MORTAL KIND

The cries of revolution are nigh. Trump will be impeached before the end of this year. This kind of fascism will not stand!

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men

VOX POPULI

>get scheduled to speak at a (((diversity))) meeting
>shitcanned right before

lmao

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales deeply*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comey got fired because he refused to re-investigate Clinton's emails