J. Chastain Storytime part II: Super Dracula

Started this in but it's on page 9 with no bumps. So, here we go with the next saga by the author of Lion Man. Here's Super Dracula.

I really love all of the vidya mechanics that Chastain incorporates into his comics. I feel like there's lots of Clash at Demonhead references sprinkled about.

I know the numbering is messed up here, but I don't think I'm missing a page...

It's actually hard to tell if a page is missing with the disjointed narrative.

Anyways, I doubt that few other people saved all of these comics back in 2008, so this is as complete as it probably gets.

Can you upload all that you have after this? I started a thread looking for you yesterday but you didn't show up.
And thanks this is amazing, never got to read this in its entirety

I'm planning on uploading all that I have. Yeah, I'm really glad that someone else is interested in this amazingly creative and demented work.

That's it for the Super Dracula saga. Next up: Monster Killers!

Not much of an overall plot with these. They're from when J. Chastain registered the domain monsterkillers.com and was gaining 'momentum' with his webcomics. Before that, his stuff was hosted on some random site, the name of which I have completely forgotten.

Huh. Looks like I'm missing another number. I saved these several years ago and have switched computers about three times since then. Just glad I still have the bulk of it.

>Sun

brb. if anyone can spare a bump, it would be much appreciated.