(((highly neurotic)))

>(((highly neurotic)))

HOLY FUCK, how does this MADMAN get away with this? Trump has been on a roll today on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DWStweets/status/728303000133963776
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
twitter.com/DonaldTrump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bunping with an OC David

Everything he speaks is truth incarnate.

He is on a >roll

Whoever is behind Trump's twitter is my hero.

ke, for a 70 year old granny he sure delivers some nasty burns

That would be Trump.

He said that he Tweets himself at night and dictates during the day.

Apparently he sits in his office and just yells shit out and his interns will take his random outbursts and tweet them.

Usually any tweet he does in the evening is by the man himself though.

What a madman. Does he dictate typos?

>"There" with an i.

Unlike (((some people))) Trump runs his own Twitter like a normal human bean.

Trump is behind his own Twitter

He does most of it himself. As narrcisistic as he is, he's a fish in water when it comes to social media.

(((OYYYYYY VEYYYYYY)))

That's fucking hilarious. WHADDYA MEAN IM HIGHLY N-NEUROTIC GOY???

I'm as pro-Trump as everyone else, but guys, we have no reason to believe that's true. Not to say I'd blame him, if I were him I'd totally be fine with having interns work on my twitter all the time while I do other important stuff.

I don't get it, what does highly neurotic have anything to do with her being a hymie

Goodness. This is getting good.

Yesterday, Wikileaks mentioned the (((journalists))) attacking their leak, and today, Trump is dog whistling.

Trump knows that people are getting sick of journalists spazzing out over every slight criticism of Jews (while they openly attack white people in very harsh terms).

He's begging them to call his "highly neurotic" insult antisemitic.

Trump is a slowpoke.

Shcultz literally got promoted to run Hillary's campaign.

Trump should be jumping all over this.....

>important stuff

It's current year, leaf
Twitters as important as it gets

don't underestimate the god emperor

Nobody owns him. He has no one to answer to and can say whatever.

my sides hurt

Interns working on a politican's social media is commonplace.

Yeah, I'm wondering why he hasn't tweeted about that yet.

We have no reason to believe that it isn't true. It's not like Twitter is some difficult thing that requires full attention.

Well compare his twitter to Hillary's. At least he talks like a normal human being, whether he dictates it to another person to type out or not. Her tweets are terribly robotic and are usually in quotations with her name at the end.

His tweets are vitriolic enough to be a liability to any staffer just making that shit up. I'm convinced it's straight from the horses mouth.

This tweet here lays the groundwork for a new tweet where can can appear stupified at her being hired by Hillary. Remember, 4-d chess. Just watch.

mobile.twitter.com/DWStweets/status/728303000133963776

Can anyone please send him this so he can retweet it? It may break the Internet.

There is hardly news on it yet

Norm MacDonald once remarked that he got Twitter all wrong because he was tweeting like an open fire hydrant during the grammies or whatever stupid jewlywood award show he couldn't stand.

Then again, he's a professional comedian with nothing better to do whereas Trump built and empire and is running for president. Just how high will the wall be? Just how high is high energy?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsiepop?

Duke is a felon, having pleaded guilty to defrauding supporters by falsely claiming to be impoverished and in danger of losing his home in order to solicit emergency donations; at the time, Duke was financially secure, and used the donations for recreational gambling.[5]

Sounds like the most fun internship ever.

Kek he's so savage

He has missed chances before. Like when Clinton said "delete your account", he should have said "like your emails?"... but instead he wrote something a bit longer that was nothing like as good. I think he wants to make sure of the facts then get it right.

Not to burst your bubble, but... There's 300 million people in your country. A giant chunk of it is made of older people who don't really touch computers, and if they do, they don't use twitter. The vast majority of people in our countries get their political opinions from traditional news outlets.

I mean, how many Americans who constantly follow either Trump or Hilldog do you think there is? Of course, it's not a non-insignificant number. Every little percent will matter for this election. But I wouldn't say that Twitter is THE MOST important thing.

What did he mean by getting Twitter all wrong? That he actually enjoyed it, or he didn't like it?

That's very Bateman-esque. Sounds like a good time.

Nothing. It's just a misunderstanding between neuroticness from those Big 5 personality tests and neuroticism.

That he was tweeting too much too fast and his followers told him to curb it, and even started outwitting him because he was just shittweeting as if he were shooting the shit with his fellow scriptwriters.

He enjoyed it, but they only wanted to good stuff.

All I'm saying is that there are people capable of overflowing twatter like it's nothing, but that it's hard to believe that even high-energy Trump would have the time and energy to do the whole thing himself rather than hire some of his good people to handle it and probably just oversee most of what goes out.

Kind of like the Melania speech.

Twitter is definitely the forward-looking thing, though. MyJew went away, JewBook is going down, what's next? You're behind the times if you're not using the Jewer, of course.

Top kek. It always amuses me how only people that shit on Jews ever seem to get put on trial and publicly labeled a scammer/fraudster and have their career/image ruined forever. It is like how Nixon the jew hater got fucked over, but all the other scumbag presidents didn't.

He replied to rhetoric with dialectic, that was his problem. Replying to an attack that had no information behind it with an honest criticism that has information behind it. In short, he took the bait.

"Like your e-mails?" would have worked pretty good. His reply was too wordy.

Ahh gotcha. Kind of ironic that Norm MacDonald got criticized for talking TOO much.

>Typos are not intentional

Trump lets loose a small typo, the media swarms him OMG SO DUMB HE MADE A MISTAKE, here's a picture of Don's tweet show it to everybody. People who are not rabid leftist retards read it, hmmm Trump makes a lot of sense.

Winning BIGLY.

>The vast majority of people in our countries get their political opinions from traditional news outlets
Who pretty much just report on whatever shit was said on Twitter that day.

Based Aryan Trump Calling out The Jews! Absolute Mad Man! Him and David Duke are going to change the world guys! We are finally going to wipe out everyone who isn't straight or white!

trump only tweets for himself.

>if I were him I'd totally be fine with having interns work on my twitter all the time while I do other important stuff.
Are you implying that shitposting is not important, leaf?

He's been tweeting for a long time you know, there was no reason for him to hire someone to write some of his crazy stuff on twitter 3 years ago

this!!!!

Have you seen Norm MacDonald Live on JewTube?
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

It's funny as 10 hells. And of course he has has writers to write the jokes on cards for him, and that he gives to the other participants.

Script writers are nothing new. Just need the good ones who can write it using the right voice and tone.

(((neurotic)))

Fuck that is funny, gotta watch more of his recent shit. Even more proof that SNL needed Norm, not the other way around.

Anyone have JUST hair to put on her?

I wish trump also shitposted on Sup Forums. He probably does it as user though.

I love how he didn't even give a shit enough to seize the name @donaldtrump and just typed "real" in front of it kek

That would actually be really nice. I want to see it. Support this burger

KVETCHING DEBBIE
>KVETCHING DEBBIE
KVETCHING DEBBIE
>KVETCHING DEBBIE
KVETCHING DEBBIE
>KVETCHING DEBBIE

Send that tweet by DWS to Dan Scavino who manages Trump's social media. Best way to push it. Send to Jr. Also.

He will upstage the DNC. He'll talk about this nonstop. Monday will be great.

I remember when Sup Forums hated Assange

is someone seriously this stupid?

> looks at flag

oh

I have no interest in Twitter, but I gotta say, the comments from assblasted liberals on Trump tweets are always funny.

cant wait for them to finally realize that maybe Trump has been telling the truth all along and everyone else has been lying to them

man this is good

yeah, as others have said his bantz have existed for years before this election. although it is possible he has other people helping him with them now, he must still be involved to make sure the quality/style stays the same

They will absolutely never "realize" this.

These people are so thoroughly brainwashed that they'd drink the cyanide koolaid when asked by liberal leadership.

It's a common adjective for Jews in pop culture.

The reason to believe it's true is that no intern would have the balls to say that shit in his candidate's name.

My fantasy is that whenever he hears himself spout off something that sounds like a good soundbyte he turns to some bow-tied young Jimmy, points his finger and says "Tweet it!".

Granny is reserved for Grandma, and should never be used for Grandpa.

What are you going to do when they all "move to Canada"?

>believing his lies

There's no way in hell he does his own tweets. You're taking his word at face value

enemy of my enemy

>no chance he will win in November his leaks will come soon
How would leaks even harm his campaign next to Hillary's trainwreck? What would even be leaked, how would that make any sense?

wooooah!!!!!!!!!

Everyone on Sup Forums get on this shit

My guess is that in the next batch of emails to be leaked from the DNC will contain a master plan to taint the Trump campaign with bigotry and racism through false CraigsList ads and fake stories. Not really his leaks, but those are ones that I could see coming.

Holy fuck this!

>Question 3
>True or False
>Trump was one of the loudest voices in the “birther movement,” which promoted the idea that President Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

That all came from Hillary supporters in 2008.

>Question 4
>True or False
>In spite of wide scientific consensus, Trump pushes the dangerous theory that vaccines cause autism.

Hillary, in the past (like Trump,) has stated that vaccines need to be looked at as a cause for autism.

Eight questions that are all true. I would like to see how many outlandish questions could be made about Hillary that are also true.

Ok this is clearly signaling to those aware of the jq.

get use to it. 8 years of reversing Bonzo and kicking islams ass! It will be glorious!

Trump tweets like he talks
Hillary tweets like a millennial

It's pretty easy to tell whose real and who isn't

He did though
twitter.com/DonaldTrump