He's going to look like this for at least 10 episodes, isn't he?

He's going to look like this for at least 10 episodes, isn't he?

Well, I'm sure he'll shave before then.

I hope.

It's very likely, yes.

He'll get a CG burning chi head scarf for finishing moves.

Probably going to get a ripped shirt, showing the Dragon Tatoo/Mark at some point.

But I can see the full costume being worn in the final episode for the final fight against Davos.

>yfw he has the beard for the entire series and it's part of his Iron Fist look

That would be cool actually.

>The costume being in the last 10 minutes of the final EP.

This trope doesn't work for Daniel. It makes me wonder what the hell they're doing.

Is Sup Forums hyped? I am, but Marvelflix's predicable structure has me cautiously optimistic.

people having problem with Dude Hobo Master of Martial Arts.

Its gonna be great.

Works for every Marvel property so far.

Why is he fighting Davos? Is he siding with Ramsey?

Wow context free this really isnt helping them

>White savior kungfu man is so superior to puny asians that he can look like a bum and still kick ass

Go back to tumblr you racist. Being asian doesn't make you better at kung fu.

Tell that to Marvel

>majority of Daredevil season 2 was Matt beating up asians
>main premise of Iron Fist is that there is secret asian country....full of kungfu artists

...But, he's already meant to be the Iron Fist when he returns to NYC. No pussy-footing around.

>I wonder if potential showrunners are given a brief of all the things they need to hit.

Ya know I want this show to actually be good, but having the showrunner of the worst seasons of Dexter being the showrunner of the series makes me cautiously optimistic.

>Danny is a "White Saviour" meem.

Here we go again.

Never a big watcher of Dexter, so he's a "clean-slate", to me, but I know others are worried.

Well Danny's already got the beard, so we probably won't get lumberjacked this time.

its because dexter had ended a season of holy shit is this real life?
and followed it up with why isn't anything fucking hPPENINGRAAAA KIL THIS BITCH SHES JUST THE FUCKING WOEST NOBODY EVEN LIKES YOU!

fact: when you have a character people like, don't introduce a new character that is successfully able to make them change their ways. nobody asked for this

Didnt the writers want to kill him off, but couldn't because it was Showtimes highest rated show?

delicious bait

>main premise of Iron Fist is that there is secret asian country....full of kungfu artists

It ain't even the whole city, dawg. They got a kung-fu program because there's a dragon, and tradition says you gotta fuck it up with your bare hands. It's a lot of people, but it ain't like the book's sayin' "yo, check it, if you go to china all them cities gonna be kung fu fightin' and shit".

Honestly Scott came in S6 and that was trash, but S7 had so many "holy shit" great moments it rectified that, apparently they had like less time to work on it cause showtime moved them to an earlier time in the year so I may give him the benefit of the doubt

To be fair, though, the dude also worked on Six Feet Under, which was pretty fucking great.

Also Dexter has a bunch of producers fucking it up, including Michael C. Hall, so maybe it wasn't Buck. I hope.

Well, his pitch was apparently very good.

He looks like The Dude.

It's the robe, isn't it?

Think the CGI will be minimal?