Why dont we just kill them all?

Harsh as it may sound wouldn’t it solve like 99% of the worlds current problems??

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07hx40t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1.5 Billion people is a lot of people

its called a book burning

How dare you question our (((progressive liberal values))). Islamophobic shitlord.

>Implying Kebabs are people

My dream country is one where Jews and Muslims are expelled permanently.

Because our military wouldn't do that. There are rules and risks.

no one else has, and you wont evem police your self.
on some accounts you support acts of violance, no chance of reform, no progression,

But we have nuclear weapons etc.

Tbh every nuclear armed country should stop pointing nukes at eachother and all start pointing them at the middle east.

The innocents there deserve to get roasted as well for doing fuck all about their shitty country and its fucked religion.

because muslims are death cultists, thats why they rape babys.

Nuking the whole of the muslim world will have major environmental affects on the rest of us, probably loping years off life expectancy

need to make a clean bomb. If the americans didnt blow up the jap, we'd probly have one by now.

They wouldn't be a problem if Marxists didn't want to bring them to Secular Western government Christian value nations.

Viva Pinochet.

Good point.

Theres probably other options though. MOAB or something, im not really that clued in on weapons of mass destruction.

do you believe in a islamic state, govened by islamic law. if so you enslave your self to docterine with; no control, no reform, no progression. just inherit degression of human rights, and moral beheavour, if it wasn't for white mans culture, they would still be slave or savages.

That's probably a bit drastic.

And not really very practical.

Even if you killed 1 million every week it would take 30 years.

It could be done faster but we would need to start making more nerve gas instead of destroying it.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07hx40t

I think a lot of them would end up abandoning their religion when a significant enough percentage were killed.

I think you're arguing against someone else. I don't care if sand niggers kill each other, they can worry about themselves. It wouldn't be specifically OUR problem if we kept them out of our nations and stopped importing them and stopped supporting and funding and arming them. They don't value our culture, they want us dead. But this wasn't a problem until Marxists wanted to bring us to heel under a Globalist system and bow to those who want to behead us. The enemy within, the backstabber, the traitor, the turncoat, the spy, the infiltrator, they are more deadly to us than the soldier and known enemy on the front lines.

this thread proves that pol's average IQ level is below 80

>a fucking union jack
No self awareness there britbong.

>99% of the worlds current problems

We have the technology to send that number of cows to slaughter daily. It would be a cinch, technologically

How about we arm them to destroy Israel first? Because arming your enemies to kill other enemies has worked out amazingly so far!!!
>inb4 Syria and Soviet Union

okay fine the first worlds current problems, aka the only bit of planet earth that actually matters

for wanting rid of the group of people that hate everyone who isnt them...

>he thinks there is something wrong with genocide when that enemy wants you dead also
So tolerant and progressive of you

There are no rules, if you believe that shit you got some issues.

whats wrong with Israel though... I honestly never understood why Hitler decided to try to wipe out the Jews, they seem a reasonably passive bunch

Your country, mine, and the EU are all owned by Israel. Seriously, Theresa May: huge Zionist. Martin Shulz: mega-Zionist. Israel owns both Labour and the Conservatives. Even the "far-right" in Europe has an unsettling allegiance to Israel. Geert Wilders? Loves Israel. If that weren't bad enough, Israelis promote Communism in countries they consider "foreign" with the goal of succeeding and some they consider "close" with the goal of failing political Marxism but successfully implementing cultural Marxist mentality. Of course, Jews were the architects for how Communism is supposed to work. A Communist state exists due to big banks (JP Morgan, Goldman, name it: It's Jewish, plus Rothschild central banks as the norm in the world today, and yes, Jewish) and capitalist states which Free Trade with them. Without they are done. Jewish and Jewish-owned Neo-cons who love Israel in the US ran on capitalism and funneled money into supporting and instituting Communism in non-Western, non-Israel states. The Jews send us into wars to be killed and to fight Muslims. That's how they operate. Even admitted by Ezra Pound himself. The capital of the US and the UK is the same place: Tel Aviv.

Not possible on a practical level. The Nazis ruined the reputation of genocide, the public would never support it. History would see us as the bad guys. It would be too controversial, the public and military would never unite to achieve it. They'd have to kill millions of us first for us to strike back. Even then, they wouldn't get wiped out. Dream on OP, never gonna happen.

>Kill all Muslims
>Suddenly we have a new enemy
>Kill them
>Suddenly we have a new enemy
>Kill them
>Keep putting a pan under the leak instead of mending the roof

Muslims are the effect, Jews are the cause. I thought this was obvious to anyone who wasn't a retard.

If we killed all Muslims, we would have to invent new enemies to control our masses through fear.

fuckin Summer faggots.

Would sure help lighten traffic in much of the world.

am i too late to say
if you kill your enemy they win

U can't

Actually that's not true. The U.S. alone did over 300 above ground nuclear weapons tests, before moving the testing underground. Add a few hundreds from the Soviets as well.

Fallout danger is way overrated, so you contaminate a lot of desert nearby their cities, so what. Stay clear of the oil fields, and nuke the rest.

hello tanned frenchman

>being this clueless on the ramifications of killing 1 billion people.
>Dumbasses thinking theyre Michael Corleone.
>thinking that global oil markets will remain unaffected.
>Thinking that China and Russia will not intervene against the US for threatening their trade partnerships in the middle east.
>Being this clueless on the most basic of geopolitics

I honestly hope you're all joking just so i have a shred of hope that youre not actually this fucking stupid to think your suggestions are at all reasonable or rational.
Go to sleep kids, its getting late.

If we were to exterminate Muslims we'd have to get rid of Britain too. It's too far gone.

Its rather unfortunate that happened, the world would likely have been a better place overall had Germany won WWII. Crap like Islam would not be tolerated. I like to think that eventually most people will get sick of them and reach the end of their tether.

>the world would likely have been a better place overall had Germany won WWII
>Disrespecting the sacrifices of noble Tommies this much
WEW LAD

But eradicating 1.6 billion people compensates for that. Those will no longer leave a carbon footprint.