I still would...Watch her in tv shows and film

I still would...Watch her in tv shows and film.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/04/bella-thorne-movie-bad-influence-broad-green-1202069610/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well she still has lots of television and film roles and Sup Forums bitches about how she isn't fucking working because this board is full of retards

isn't she getting fucked by a basketball american?

Not this week. This week she has a girlfriend.

she will NEVER fuck a nigger

she wishes

>well she still has lots of television and film roles
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*snort*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She has 10 movies and 2 tv shows being made this year.

I didn't say they were successful you fucking retard

just fucking check her imdb to see that she does tons of shit

deadline.com/2017/04/bella-thorne-movie-bad-influence-broad-green-1202069610/

>EXCLUSIVE: Bella Thorne will star in Broad Green Pictures’ Bad Influence about a mother who must risk everything to protect her college-aged son when the first girl he’s ever fallen for (Thorne) turns out to be not just a bad influence, but a deadly one. Broad Green is financing and distributing the film which is being produced by Jennifer Gibgot and Adam Shankman via their Offspring Entertainment banner from a script by Tyger Williams.

>Thorne just wrapped production on The Death and Life of John F. Donovan in which she appears opposite Jessica Chastain and Kit Harington.

>Thorne, who is currently filming Break My Heart 1000 Times in Winnipeg, is represented by CAA

I still would...watch her BOOGIE!

>dancing skeleton

put that away until halloween, user, jesus

2spooky

>Muh uncredited extra and tranny in background #7
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*GASP*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*ironically shits pants*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I take it all back, maybe this is the year the accademy recognizes xir's contribution to motion pictures

you guys are all fags i bet she gives amazing blowjobs.

She's so fucking white.
And I'm white.
I'd make white babies with her.
She'd just have to promise me she'd never dance in public near me.

Any new pics of her hairy legs or pits?

Ha!

She's such a whore, you'd get eye aids.

No one sucks dick better than someone who has one.