Previous thread: >Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #18
New Republic: Bloodline (Tue 3rd)
Poe Dameron #2 (Wed 4th)
Kanan: Volume 2 TPB (Wed 4th)

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7tmaYObIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c1-0x9RrT4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best waifu

so who was Anakin's father?

George Lucas.

>Mother's Day edition.
YWN impregnate Ahsoka

Is Maul the Rickety Cricket of Star Wars?

Darth Plagueis

He used midichlorians to impregnate Shimi.

>tfw just finished Rebel S2
>tfw Ahsoka trying to appeal to Anakin's humanity
My heart broke.
When is S3?

Rey or the Rathtar?

>mfw that's my fetish

This fall. Probably November-ish. Alot of folks are hoping we'll get a special sometime this summer.

How are you guys spending Mothers Day?
I'm taking both my parents out to eat at a fancy restaurant.

Reminder who Snoke is

I'm going to do what I do every Mother's Day and massacre a family of sand people.

>This fall. Probably November-ish.
Goddammit

>hoping we'll get a special sometime this summer.
That'd be nice. Sabrecopters aside, that finale was pretty brilliant.
RIP SS, you never /ss/'d

>Mothers Day
is this a thing in anglo countries?

/ss/wiper no /ss/wiping

Cleaned the house and had a barbecue for my mom yesterday and today we're just chilling out watching movies all day.

Bowie.

Gonna do some bbq.

Exorcist.

>Hera's accent slipping when she argues with her Dad
adorable!

Best mom reporting in

What did he mean by this?
Anybody who has read Bloodlines?

Why haven't you read it yet, user?

A senator finds proof that Darth Vader is Leia's father and spills it onto the Senate floor, discrediting Leia.

I knew I shouldn't have looked at that spoiler.

I need to get on this book ASAP, that sounds brilliant.

It's hardly a spoiler since the cover of the book has Vader on it, we've known it's been all about Leia for months, and two-and-two could have been connected.

>his country doesn't have a Mothers Day
It's not always the same date everywhere in the world but wow, shit culture you got there.

That is very true. It was one of my theories for the book, that Leia wouldn't be trusted because of her connection to Vader. I just didn't know how it would go down.

I haven't had a chance to pick up the book yet, which sucks, but I'm sure will have started it within the week.

And then when Bloodline is done, it'll be, uhh... "anticipation", for Wendig's next masterpiece.

>She will never ever get to be a mother
It hurts...

Studying for finals.

I'm too lazystupid to read books and I generally don't read digital.

So that's how people find out about it.
Sounds pretty cool actually.

Did this deserve the Golden Buzzer?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7tmaYObIQ

>So that's how people find out about it. Sounds pretty cool actually.

I haven't read it yet, but I'm still bothered by finding out. No one should know that Vader was once Anakin Skywalker. Only two people knew that, and one of those two only suspected it at best. Unless Kylo told someone in a Vader fanboy-fit, and word to the Senate though First Order sympathizers.

>I'm still bothered by finding out.

*by someone finding out.

> ditched studying for an exam simulation to spend time with foster senpai

Worth it.

Goddamn I hate the word replacement thing.

A-Are implying you were an orphan?

>Bloodline opens with a giant statue of Bail on Hosnian Prime
>Leia loses Bail twice in her life thanks to a giant space laser

No, but lucky enough that my friend's family took me under when the opportunity presented itself to get away from my parents when I was 16.

Have an AU character meeting since I don't have more Mas.

>biological parents are such bad people that their child wants to leave them
I'll never understand how people can be so bad that they drive away their own kids.

Does anybody have the WebM of the Super Star Destroyer falling on Jakku?

I need it for reasons

They're the kind of people who shouldn't have had kids in the first place, they don't have any friends themselves and the rest of the family doesn't want to deal with them either. Happens.

Have more AU Qui-Gon.

What's wrong with his legs?

> theories saying Darth Plagueis is Jar Jar
> Jar Jar is Anakin's Dad

I think the dangling parts of the belt is messing with the natural contour of his leg.

The legs are fine, he's wearing an exoskeleton to stabilize his spine.

> [...] He still retains remains of his preferred ataru style of course, but it’s only for short bursts when the opponent’s defense is down (he’s learned form experience that flips and jumps are tiring, esp if the opponent doesn’t break as fast as expected). The exoskeleton amplifies this, but can only do this if it’s has time to charge for such a jump.

> its also a perfect excuse for me to practice drawing more robotics bc who doesn’t like robotics haha

meant for but also , it isn't a belt per se

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke! Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out but his cunning surprised even us! He used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Then the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Wait, where was I? Oh yes, then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all. So we sense the hostile life forms, not the robot, in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! And I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Good thing it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin thanks to his dart and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. Mace was a good friend.

bravo, George

Dead Mother, standing by.

Would anyone else not mind if they remade Yoda in the OT as cgi? I think it would help the movies fit together a little better. Another change I wouldn't mind that would probably be considered blasphemy by most people is adding in some new scenes with Mas Amedda and the moffs discussing the Rebellion on Coruscant maybe in Sheev's old office or something. I know most people would hate it but I actually kind of like the politics of Star Wars on a galactic level (Episode 1 was kind of boring though since it was mostly just Naboo politics).

I would like the PT to get remastered to some extent. It would be nice to see the CGI updated

George, get back to work.

>Would anyone else not mind if they remade Yoda in the OT as cgi?
No, puppet Yoda still looks really good.
>new scenes with Mas Amedda and the moffs discussing the Rebellion on Coruscant
New scenes would be jarring at would probably ruin the pacing.
If this was not b8, then you people are more autistic than the fucks at Sup Forums.

Replace everything with TPM Yoda.

Honestly I wouldn't mind changes to the OT, I love the originals, I do, but some things do need to be changed to fit better, not everything such as Obi's krayt dragon call for instance.

If they do make changes such as Puppet/CGI Yoda they should have it as two separate discs just to appease both sides, since Puppet Yoda is pretty comical.

One thing that does need to be changed is Obi-Wan's death, his whole poofing into nothing hasn't made sense since RotJ where Yoda doesn't poof into nothing if I recall.

Is this one of the best scenes/pages from the nucanon?

Yoda does poof into nothing too.

Went on a boat trip/picnic to an island with family and friends

I think so.

Does he? I honestly couldn't remember. Felt like he didn't for some reason, well disregard my dumbass then.

So do they talk it out or what?

Too bad it looks like dogshit.

To be honest, I missed it as well the first time I watched RotJ, so don't beat yourself up too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1-0x9RrT4Y

Yeah, they have a nice talk about how sand is coarse and it gets everywhere.

Looks like I'm gonna be rewatching Star Wars today, haven't seen RotJ in quite awhile anyways.

Yes it does...

You misspelled 'Corpse'

Arguably corpses.

I don't wanna talk about it...

So are they actually banging or what?

The show does this weird thing where it sometimes acts as though the audience is to assume they're a couple, even though it's never really shown or said. Plus he's a Jedi, so is he even allowed to touch lekku?

>So are they actually banging or what?
Honestly? I doubt it. Although they must have considered it.

Yeah they're fucking, Disney just doesn't want them to be explicit about it, like how half the deaths are just sort of glossed over despite the movies having far worse shit with limbs, heads, torsos, etc.

I wouldn't really call Kanan a Jedi anymore honestly, he's just a rogue that happens to know the Force and have a Lightsaber at this point.

I think he can break the vow of celibacy considering that there's no Jedi Order to speak of in the galaxy.

Who's going to stop him from touching lekku if he wants to touch lekku?

Do not mock the best dark side mommy

>"anticipation", for Wendig's next masterpiece
Yeah, sure. It probably won't add anything anyway. Again.

Of course they're banging, where do you think Ezra came from?

>Mace Windu trained Depa Billaba
>Depa Billaba trained Kanan Jarrus
>Kanan Jarrus trained Ezra Bridger
>Ezra Bridger is Mace Windu's great grand-padawan

So why's he such a bitch, Sup Forums?

>Disney just doesn't want them to be explicit about it
There's not being explicit and then there's completely avoiding it. In this age of lesbian space rocks and lesbian kung-fu messiahs, I can't see Disney thinking that a chaste peck on the lips and the occasional "I love you." will wreak moral panic across middle America.

>he such a bitch
Just wait until he starts snorting some Dark side

This Dark Siders are generally little sissies until they go full on Dark side powermode and become OP.

Would you guys read a comic about Sabine trying to join the Black Sun?

The real problem is their international audience ho clutch pearls at the slightest hint of not-really-lewd

>So why's he such a bitch, Sup Forums?
He just needs to sleep with Sabine and get his rocks off.

As long as it's sexy, yes.

I want to cum in Hera's boyfriend Kanan

SU is not that popular in america and is considered garbage in the rest of the world.
No one gives a single solitary shit about avatar outside of the fact that bryke was able to get their westaboo anime off the ground with nick.

Face it. Your fantasy of gay hero's and heroines leading major disney films is just that. A fantasy.

God I love the way she's drawn in the Kanan comic.
Don't subject Sabine to that torture.

>Would you guys read a comic about Sabine
Dropped.

You can't teach what Mace had. Dude was an intense core of concentrated fury.

Grand Inky said that Kanan favored Form 3 lighsabre combat but Mace was a solid Form 7 dude.
Admittedly, there's a lot of assumption there regarding now non-canon techniques but whatever.

>Don't subject Sabine to that torture.
I know he's a virgin but come on. They probably like each other.

>So why's he such a bitch, Sup Forums?

At least he is no Gary Stu.

Vaapad/Juyo is still canon, Shatterpoints is what isn't canon though.

Way to miss the point of what I was saying entirely and get triggered. Nice going, Confederacy of Independent Systems scum.

Well Mace is black, he probably left his apprentice a little earlier than most masters.

Sabine is too busy being an awkward loner writing in her girly diary. Ezra has a new lover now, the dark side, which Maul will groom. Just look at this diary, you think that is good enough for the dark side? No, it's too girly and adorably bad.

Oh cool, but doesn't Mace use shatterpoints in TCW?

Also, why would Kanan be using Form 3 in a duel with the Inquisitor. Isn't that shit for use against blasters?