You're in a restaurant...

You're in a restaurant, in the cinema or in other public place and a group of islamic radicals start shooting up the place

What do you do to survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shoot back.

Shoot back.

Fpbp /thread

Shoot back.

Shoot back if in America.

Get shot if in Europe.

play dead

stand up waving your arms shouting "allahuackbar" until they pass you by, then loot the wallets of the deceased before taking them out from behind with a crowbar and being proclaimed a hero

Convert to islam then leave

Tell them that if they kill me I win.

>get shot if in Europe
>not get down on knees and suck adhmed's dick

>Walther PPS
>Daily Carry

You are my Sup Forums brother for this evening.

call out to my nigga harambe to protect me with divine favor

american posts, best posts

Turn 360 degrees and run.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

>Americans talking about "Muh weapons" and "Muh gun power"

hit up muh boy to roll on these niggas

>"I survived by confusing them, says Polish witness"

I'm not in the room, I left just minutes before the shooting after 51.9% of me decided that staying was a bad idea.

I'm currently holding the door shut as I hear multiple shots from within. A smirk grows across my face.

Wait for my friends/loved one to die so I can power up.

>Mexicans talking about "muh tacos" and "muh burritos"

Remain neutral.

>you are in a restaurant
No.

I stopped going restaurants after i decided i dont want anyone else to do my meals for me, without me seeing how it is prepared and from what products.

decision to do that was because:
>cigarette ash in my pizza box
>piece of packaging plastic in my kebabs
>raw meat in my burger
>insects in my salad
>bad smelling cream in my coffee
>food poisoning from a regural mc donals food, diarhhea cha cha chaa

And rumors that muslim pizzamakers spit in all the pigmeat pizzas from a pizzamaker himself.

Also, Cooking is fun.

ask the white boy spree shooter to shoot me before the muslim does.

America first

I throw something at them and use the moment of distraction to grab something sharp and engage in meele combat. Stab in the eyes or kick in the balls everything goes. If the distance is too long, same start. Throw stuff then run into cover.
Propably get shot afterwards and arrested for intolerant behavior but at least I tried.

Tell them that I'll let them fuck my asshole if they let me live.

Composite sketch?

stfu burritos are delicious

I'm more scared of a random crack addicted 14 year old with a gun than these muslim guys.

They got nothing on our monkeys.

Let them fuck me repeatedly as I call them daddy until they cum in me, repeatedly

But don't worry I won't enjoy it,
It's only for survival

Start shooting back

Shoot them.

duh

Sick my pet Emu on them.

>Mexicans coming to the realization they're gonna have to pay for that wall.

Quickly retrieve my butter knife from the bin and charge at them.

I'd find the nearest woman and use her as a human shield.

Can someone explain to me the logic for these Islamic radicals?

They have to realize that with every attack they push Europe and the USA further and further to the righ, and closer and closer to going full NatSoc.

Is this part of the plan? The fuck are they thinking? Don't they realize it means they'll get their shit pushed in?

out the back door, shoving anyone out of the way that I can.

Grab the first cunt with unnatural hair color and use her as body shield.

Fuck, I love USA. And some of dare to say that it isn't a land of freedom. USA is the best country in the world.

Jokes on you, they're Israeli false flaggers

>logic
>islam

>65% white

push all the white people in between the muslims and myself

You can come here if you bring two polish cuties along.

Rely on my Counter Strike training.

I'm not even failing to understand their logic, just their overall strategy.

Why not hold off the attacks till at least Hillary is in office? Then they have 8 years of pussywhipped USA to toy with. But they seem to be amping UP the attacks as the election approaches.

They are taking up Allah's offer to go to a whorehouse paradise inexchange for killing infidels and being killed in the process.

Ironically, and since Allah is the worst of all planners, this is going to result in the rise of right wing parties in Europe and the destruction of the Islamic colonialism besetting Europe and America currently.

Duck and cover, draw pistol and then return fire.

I always am wearing my ham armor.

this. fucking restaurants are disgusting, we have literal township niggers preparing all the food here oh god

Apologize for climate change & western imperialism, obviously.

Mudshit Islamists literally want an all out war with the West/Infidels.

It is written. There is a name for it and someone here probably knows what I am talking about.

Texas here. I pull my pistol and kill them.

No logic. Just religion. For them, it's either do a suicide bombing now and go to heaven now, or go to heaven later.

Hold the door of course faggot

Step in front of someone who deserves to live and smile at the thought that my wife will get my pension and a chance to spend it before the country collapses.

It's because they are losing ground and have told their foreign cuck fags to start pulling off attacks abroad. It makes sense in general fromantic the guerilla standpoint of a diminished isil

"Extreme" Islamic "radicals" see the dominion of the west oppressing them and their religion.
Any oppressor is required to be killed by Islam.
Going by a literal interpretation of the Quran, which you should, they're acting how they should in the face of the domination by the west, regardless of how fucked it makes them.

I'd return the delegates

I go for my gun. If I don't have my gun, I wait until one is distracted and rush him.

At that point, if we're trapped in the building, we're already dead. All you can do is replace Mr. "Maybe-They-Won't" with Mr. "Maybe-I-Can."

Sauce!

.357 right between their eyes. I'm always packing heat. And I never miss.

Shoot back
Double fisted

I have the exact same stuff right here.

was at mcdonald's the other day thinking about this.
option 1
>if enough bloody bodies,pretend I'm kill
option 2
>try to pass by muslim and start shouting Allahu snackbar
option 3
>embrace death because multiculturalism is great

>.357
>Current year +1

I pull out my pistol and start shooting the fuckers.

But I wait until a good point to do it so I can open with a headshot.

Pull out my sword (picture is relevant) and slice those fuckers up.

>arrested for intolerant behavior

My sides

*tips fedora*

Only religious people can be moral.

Hope you have a license for that, son.

Excalibur?

Gold

Cum

Do I look like fucking King Arthur? The sword is called fucking Sugar Coater.

Oh shit.

You do know he's INSIDE Mexico, right?

Get a life, bin that knife.

Go mow grass Pablo

They are always coming in and out. They go with the flow of the harvest.

You know it

>Find ham
>throw at them

Thankfully I'm armed with my canned green beans so I'm safe today, never thought I'd be forced to use them but I guess that's why I have them.

Ragnarök

Shout insults at the attackers and throw my beer bottles at him like this based guy in munich during the last happening

I don't have a CWP yet, so shooting back isn't an option. But I lift and I'm all hopped up on nofap, so I would probably try to do something heroic anyway. The results of that would depend on several variables, and whether Deus does, in fact, vult in that particular situation.

Exit signs glow for a reason.

Apparently, as explained by the left, is that they do this, because they want us to go right, we'll start deporting all the Muslims n start doing other shiet, so they'll have nowhere to turn, but ISIS.

Lie face down by some bodies and hold my breath.
They will be gone in less than 2 minutes, so I will be fine.
#survivorsguilt

Fucking kek

Because after centuries of inbreeding the average iq in the middle east is hovering in the low 80s. Keep in mind two things, first the AVERAGE is in the low 80s, which means half the population is below that, and second that iq is not linear, it is exponential. For reference, the average iq of the American black is about 85.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence

Oh shit, mirin' that phone. Is that the S50?

Nothing, continue eating my meal. Go home, write a 2 star review on yelp complaining about the excessively noisy environment.

I want to die so I'd run at them so they would die too and other people could survive

nothing, if i shoot them they win

Something like this.