is "epic" the word?

is that fucking Shredder?

I think 'Kino' is more along the lines

A FUCKING SAMURAI
LOOK AT THIS CHINK PANDERING GODDAM

>Samurai

It's a knight, dumbass

It is a fucking samurai fuck the fuck off

>another grimdark medieval movie where everything is a dreary grey and everyone is wearing filthy earth tones

the last Fedora

>hating on transformers
transphopic as fuck!

That's not a samurai. And there was a samurai in the last movie anyway

>Medieval movie

no its a mobile suit...ITS A GUNDAM!!!

How do you stop him?

TRANSFORMERS THRU HISTORY IS BASED 2BH

YFW MEDIEVAL SUITS OF ARMOR WERE JUST PUNY HUMANS TRYING TO IMITATE TRANSFORMERS

PURE KINO

>filmed with imax 3d cameras still being worth advertising
I thought this meme stopped years ago.

He died already.

isn't that chicago
he's doing the world a favor

PLEASE OPTIMUS I HAVE A FAMILY THEY WILL GO HUNGRY MY WIFE WILL BE FORCED TO PROSTITUTE HERSELF LOOK INTO YOUR HEART

>medieval

I honestly could never get into transformers, but this one really caught my attention. The last one did too which I haven't seen yet. But the dino looked badass, and I was glad shia was out.

haven't watched since the 3rd... is that 1 or 2 I've missed?

Anyway, I don't want to admit it, but I'm hype asf for this... I don't know why, I think their marketing has just gotten so good, so god damn laser accurate, that I'm just that susceptible.

Reminder this is the Transformers' franchise final baykino. How will he end his run?

why do they use swords when they have guns and blasters and lasers and missiles and rockets?

Bad Boys 3

NO OPTIMUS

It's not his final movie, just his last Transformers movie.

NO OPTIMUS PLEASE I'M YOUR FRIEND

>use a french car
>make it a samurai

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

no. its "bird"

OPTIMUS HOLY FUCK PLEASE NOOOO

When the fuck will the 3D meme end? I'd love to see movies in IMAX 2D but that's never shown anywhere. Why waste your amazing format on a dying fad?

we SMT now?

can a transformersfag spoonfeed me as to why king robot is suddenly a bad guy now? It can't be a permanent change like he's gonna end up good at the end right

I don't think anyone really knows. But he has been progressively more pissed off with Humanity with each movie. I guess he finally loses it here.

WTF the ground just explodes spontaneously

Quintessa his 'Creator' captured him and turned him evil in an attempt to get Cybertron back, which needs to harvest Earth to restore itself after it got fucked in DOTM

That's what i've gotten from the trailers at least

creator of the Transformers made king transformer evil so he can terraform Earth to make it into a new homeworld for the Transformers now that their real homeworld is gone

Who are the writers responsible for these movies? Do they have actually good movie credits? Feel like Tim Story writes all of this shit.

>remember the industrial age?
TRANSFORMERS WERE THERE
>remember the moon landing?
TRANSFORMERS WERE THERE
>remember the prehistoric age?
TRANSFORMERS WERE THERE
>um, Transformers were the knights of the round table too
WOAH HELLA F*CKING EPIC HOLY SHIT TRANSFORMERS IS SAVED REDDIT BTFO BASED BAY KINO KINO MEME MEME MEME
No, I honestly just expect that Transformers were in every major human event in history because the filmmakers are literally incapable of thinking of a plot that doesn't involve
>human finds transformer
Megatron doesn't proactiovely lead a team of Decepticons after targeting Earth, he's found by fucking humans because we need to tie into the military. Somehow robots with personalities, human faces, and years of lore aren't capable of connecting with the audience.
Well i'm sick of it, all of these movies are trash and solely because they are popular to hate are they defended here by complete and total fucking morons. Bay is a competent cinematographer, that doesn't mean anything else about these movies are good. I was just watching Transformers Prime last night when it dawned on me, holy shit there is a team of Decepticons who I can distinguish and who each have character. They have objectives and motivations. There is humans are are pushed to the side of the main plot. Plots revolve around Transformers lore and not desperately trying to figure out how a movie called Transformers can have a protagonist who is a boring human no one gives a shit about. So why the fuck are each of these movies dead set on not doing any of those things and why do people actually stick up for them like they have merit?

I can't believe they're using "they have been here forever" as a tagline and not an unintentional self parody.

Optimus 'Time for a war crime' Prime does it again

I hope Bay can riddle me this:
Why didn't the fucks stop 9/11?
Were Starscream and Thundercracker the two planes?

Fuck off back to TFW2005, Geewunner

there's a reason why seekers wear heels.

Fucking idiot, stars and thunder can't melt steel beams.

YFW OPTIMUS DID 9/11

Doesnt this create continuity errors with the other movies?

>1 megatron chased the...cube? crashed on earth and was buried till he was found by the government

>2 transformers came to prehistoric earth...and the primes left...that maguffin star killer that I guess megatron didnt know about till the second movie?

Was he always working for the fallen??

>3 actually transformers crashed on the moon and sentinel was in cahoots with megatron the whole time?

>4...is a blur

Now my memory is shady but wouldnt the whole "theyve always been" here jar with everything introduced so far? Can a lore guy fill me in?

I dont know anymore.

Do people here actually like this shit?

>giving a shit about continuity in popcorn flicks

>that last part

Confusing as all hell. bravo bay

bumps

>A FUCKING SAMURAI LOOK AT THIS CHINK PANDERING GODDAM
I thought chinks hated japs.

Apparently.

They're the same thing.

It's like saying "I thought niggers hated jigaboos"

they do, but their love for mindless explosions and spectacle dwarfs it.

>tfw want to marathon the Transformers movies
>They're all 2 and a half hours long
Holy shit

watch all four at the same time.

That is the absolute best a Transformer has looked in any of these shit movies. Every other one has looked like a junk heap

Imagine what your brain would feel like after that. Ten straight nonstop fucking hours of insipid Michael Bay explosions.

This would be fucking beautiful

>all four ninety minute explosion robot shitfest battles at once

Who needs street drugs.

>that fucking "GURLZ R STRONG" trailer

Of all the shit feminism has shoehorned itself into I didn't think these shitty Transformers movies would be one of them.

>Onward Christian robots transforming as to war

Sucker Punch already did it.

so this was the inspiration for the Foot Clan in the turtles movie.

Don't get your hopes up, it was horrible.

It's been like, 4 or 5 variations of trailers and we still haven't seen anybody fucking transform.

but the first movie had tons of it

why would they end it now if they're introducing lots of new transformers and Rodimus Prime