QUOTE OF THE YEAR BOYS

QUOTE OF THE YEAR BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOZhJqcuWVo
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/24/hillary-clinton-plays-victim-laments-hillary-stand/
twitter.com/60Minutes/status/757357193436000256
nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/07/the_dems_are_making_the_same_mistake_with_hillary.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/143789982926/clinton-versus-trump-persuasion-scores
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having strokes clearly isn't good at her cognitive abilities

Is this real life

she's fucking retarded

She means public scrutiny

I hear legal defense

It was on 60 minutes

she lied her ass off the whole time and the qoute is hilariously real

F-F-FOURTH DIMENSIONAL CHESS...

oh shit look like I'm #MentallyHill

oh yeah! it's all a right-wing conspiracy out to get her! kek

Premiere tonight?

Pls be real

Blunder of the century right there

I know what she has trying to say but it doesn't matter holee fuck

SHES SLAPPING YOUR FAT FUCKING FACES YOU STUPID AMERIFATS. BTW THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED TO MAKE SURE HILLARY WILL BEAT TRUMP.

PREPARE FOR WW3 MOTHERFUCKERS

Surprise surprise. The Queen of the Victim Party is looking for people to feel sorry for her.

#HilldawgDinduNuffin

This is too dumb to be a mistake, right? Are they really preparing for King Nigger to stay? Or is it really supposed to be Trump and then shit will be fucked up from there?

There is just no way even Hillary could be dumb enough to say that in response to being accused of corruption.

Provide a valid link trumptard. She didn't say it that is why there is none

Future generations will use her as a study in the pathology of dishonesty.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOZhJqcuWVo

Shillary "fucking my campaign up" Clinton

She really is an idiot.
Sure she's implying that theres a stricter standard applied to her- yet the facts show the opposite.
And that's all everyone sees...

A H A H H A H A H A H A H A A A

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/24/hillary-clinton-plays-victim-laments-hillary-stand/

#thehillarystandard

Hahahahahahahahahaha faggot

get raped faggot

Holy shit guys. That moment you realize that Hillary is going to be easier than the primaries. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

She's literally trying to throw it away

>1 post by this IDiot
BTFO

What she thought she mean:
>In such cases, people are given a benefit of doubt, in my case, even with court and FBI stating that the case is closed, there will always be those that will forever doubt me

What it sounds like:
>Gee it was a LITTLE corruption, everyone has some dirt, fuck off

What it could also sound like:
>I am above the LAW, there is the CLINTON standard, and the standard for the rest of the plebians.

My God, what a horrible cunt.

Dude can you IMAGINE what it would be like if suddenly, overnight, for a period of a single day, hell, even 12 hours, shillary SUDDENLY were to face the level of media "scrutunity" and shenanigans Trump faces every day?

Her campaign would be absolutely over in a matter of hours

twitter.com/60Minutes/status/757357193436000256

Get raped by a pack of niggers you cunt

AHAHHAAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

So she admits that she's no more corrupt than the average politician? How reassuring.

I just do not believe that she can be retarted enough to have thought that she, in any way, conveyed the message that she is getting treated unequally harsh when she is obviously getting away with something, no one else other than maybe King Nigger himself would get away with.

It's not like Hillary goes on TV without Script that has been written by her Spins. This shit would never slip.

She is BEGGING for someone to do something.

Obama got away with some sneaky shit too.
They had Clinton nailed to the cross and didn't want to pull the trigger.

What creeps me out is that the first shaking kind of make sense in a "yes, yes I get it" after the initial question. It's the shaking afterwards that gets me.

oh my fuck

and yet after all this shit she's still going to be demcucks #1 pick

pretty accurate from what I saw past few months

As you can see from her social media management, her team fucking hates her.

He should have been VP

I think her team is so far up their own asses they don't get the irony

Why didn't she go the playing card route?

What is the Hillary standard?

Politifact rates this as true.

Every other person would have been in Jail.

Obama announced today that Hillary won the election stating "There was no need for voting as her victory was clear." and that "This is a victory for democracy that the democrat party won." Trump and Bernie Sanders and their supporters have been rounded up and face execution as enemies of democracy by trying to derail Clinton's campaign by running against her.

The DNC hail this forward thinking of taking democracy to a whole new better level.

The woman card is just a reminder of how car the brainwashing has already come. I swear, it seems like she is pushing it out of shits and giggles, just to see, how cucked the world, not only the US (her blind support here is ludicrous), is.

>Bill Clinton had a huge scandal over him fucking other women. Ruled the news when it happened.
>Hillary Clinton, thus far, has been shown to at the very least be grossly negligent in regards to matters of National Security.
>Barely a peep.

What standard indeed.

> Kaine just sits there nodding.
I think he'll only realise it sometime tomorrow morning.

Somebody should re-upload this video but scrub the name of Trump stuff and throw in Bernie friendly things, it'll make it easier to spread among the Bernouts.

Upvote the shit out of this

wheres the rest of this interview? i want to see the next comments

Looks like a malfunction, maybe she's a robot after all.. really makes me think

Dear god can this bitch do anything but vomit diarrhea every time she opens her mouth? It's not even regular diarrhea either. It's that kind that burns your asshole when you're done because it still has a little bit of stomach acid left in it.

is she even self aware?

I would believe that if it was on the news.
Obama pretty much did the same with the IRS targeting tea party groups.
Its just women mostly. I like to think that the men just think that the women won't sleep with them if they act like they don't like democrats.
Or I hope

So at what point do her media puppeteers say fuck this and jump ship to try and cut deals with Trump?

I mean it must be close here they are paying for a candidate that will jump and hand over billions in trade deals when they say please who is also the stupidest politician imaginable

Hillary is the female Mitt Romney.

I liked nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/07/the_dems_are_making_the_same_mistake_with_hillary.html that article noting how the Dems are making the mistake with Hillary the RNC did with Romney in 2012 - choosing a baggage candidate who is put in the shadow by a more invigorating and appealing VP.

Had they gone Kaine and he chosen warren or some female VP I would say they were guaranteed to win. Speaks taco, is personable and friendly and charismatic (I didn't like him compared to Mark warner or commie-killing-webb but he's better than Hillary, you cannot deny that). All he needs is a female VP to get the women vote and/or a liberal VP to get the millennial's vote. Almost no baggage whatsoever - I think the only shit he has from when he was our governor in Virginia was not being great at handling the 2008 recession.

Hillary is such a terrible candidate that hilariously the very DNC rhetoric about Trump ("The Republicans have thrown this election, had they chosen anyone other than Trump they would have been a shoe in") is rapidly becoming 100% True..in reverse. Any other candidate without her baggage would be poised to smash Trump. I like trump, I want him to win, but all they'd need is a safe candidate with a pandering VP choice and BOOM now all the democrats and all the RINOs and independents would be able to happily pick a safe and cuddly and cliched candidate because they are afraid of Trump. Now the entire narrative from leftists who weren't always Hilldogs is the crux of "I am terrified of Trump but I hate Hillary so much".

>here is your well earned dime goy. What penance shall I receive from you I return?

Know a person who voted for her, he enjoyed getting that card. Thought it was clever, I'll admit when he told me she was handing those out I laughed too.

this is the world we live in

this

quoth le dilbert man
>You might ask yourself why the campaign did not go with a playing card model instead of a credit card. After all, “deal me in” is not typically associated with a magnetic strip.

>I’ll tell you why they didn’t use playing cards as their clever response. It’s because you would have to end up labelling Clinton the queen of – let’s say –hearts. And in cards, the queen is ranked below the king. That’s not so good if your opponent is a man…who lives in castles.

blog.dilbert.com/post/143789982926/clinton-versus-trump-persuasion-scores

The attack ad just writes itself. Starts with quote. Then play instances of her getting special treatment, lies, etc. End with a question. Would you like to be treated with the Hillary standard?

Kek, she has nothing to worry about. She's going to get the same treatment for that quote that fucking Romney got for his "Bindahs full of women" bit.

It's funny because for once in her life, she isn't lying.

It's not that this is going to be a big deal, but I think these things are going to JUST slowly tear down her campaign.