When did you finally accept the prequels were kino?

When did you finally accept the prequels were kino?

The fact that people are now defending the sequels is a monument to the fact that people can and will be nostalgic about anything

Obi Wan decides to go to Anakin's home planet and not change his name and give Luke the surname "Skywalker" (even though his uncle, apparently wasn't related to Anakin, only met him once, and had a different surname) all because he knew Vader hated sand so much he wouldn't bother checking if a Jedi named Obi Wan was there.

Bravo Lucas

Just wait until 10 years from now when people are nostalgic for nu Star Wars

My head canon is Vader never searched for either

He probably didn't search for Luke, since he thought his wife died, and she did die giving birth, despite the advanced medical technology (why not just do a C-section?) but he was ordered to track down and kill the remaining Jedi.
You'd think he might hear about a Jedi with the same name as his master.

>tfw you realize Vader was talking about the sand inside Luke's boots

The difference is the new ones didn't shit the bed so miraculously hard it irredeemably tarnished the names of everyone involved

>Evidence: people and the originals

Of course not. It's easy to be liked when you just remake the best scenes from the old movies and pander to morons.

There really is no limit to what people will defend so long as they grew up with it.

Stop and evaluate what you're arguing

What am I defending exactly?

That the new ones are somehow worse or more stupid than the prequels

But they are. The prequels killed Star Wars. TFA zombified it.

Crap made by someone who cares > crap made by someone who doesn't care

I don't have the spare mental real estate to sit here and argue all the talking points, but again there really is no limit to what people will defend if it's what they grew up with.

The Star Wars prequels. The Star Wars prequels are now being defended. It's truly amazing.

They're both shit, but at least I can laugh at how bad the prequels are.

Why would there be sand on a spaceship.

But the originals are shit as well

He obsessively searched for Obi Wan.

>Obsessively searched
>Doesn't bother checking his hometown

Why the fuck would he look there? That's literally the last place Vader would look and Obi-Wan was smarter.

it's almost like Anakin is kind of an idiot

This