LIBERALS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

LIBERALS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cool. Now back to Sup Forumsddit with you

Wtf he's totally like Walter White XD

Gee thanks, without those MS paint arrows I'd never be able to read that letter properly!

Sup Forums - Television & Film

DItIrWinIiID?

fuck drumpf and fuck white "people"

THE MOBILE POSTING COWARD
WOLOLOLOLOLOLO

>ItIr Win Ii I

What did he mean by this?

sorry, Drumpfkin, but most of your kind are illiterate :)

JUST

>she's upset
Hahaha

>Drumpkins will defend this

Shitposter in chief.
We did it bros.

>that passive aggression

Is Drumpf a genderfluid woman?

what a time to be alive

Jesus, what a fucking coward.

>Comey: President Trump, I'm FBI
>Trump: lolno

But libcucks hated Comey you dumb fuck

Why do Trump letters read like an SJW wrote them?

AAAAND HE'S GONE

They're mad that Trump got rid of Comey instead of a Dem-led committee.

ItirWIniii??

Seriously...you faggots don't see anything wrong with this?

Like what if Obomo would have pulled that?

How do you Sup Forumscucks live with this insane level of cognitive dissonance

>all the triggered special snowflake SJW libtards in this thread

Sweetie, your tears are delicious. Now sit down, honey.

*sips tea*
*sips tears*
*sips cum*
*sips piss*

>i-i-its Sup Forums!1!!
LOL

Obomo couldn't pull a root in a brothel, he was ineffectual as fuck

Because the Shyamanesque twist is that both alt-right nazis and sjw faggots are literally the same kind of retarded cunt.

BUT BUT BUT RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTION!

HILLARY CLINTON TOLD ME SO!

>How do you Sup Forumscucks live with this insane level of cognitive dissonance

They're children

We were pretty upset when Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton during Hillary's investigation. Obama did nothing.

He actually had some semblance of respect for the country...something that LeDonald completely lacks.

And back to Apple Fagquarters with YOU.

>Barry Soetoro was free to make his own decisions

Cognitive dissonance is what these faggots live on.

The Feds could dragging Donnie boy into federal court in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit and they would still be screaming "MUH FOURTH DIMENSIONAL CHESS."

This is the exact reason why Nixon had to run to the hills. I've never been happier.

Why would you be upset over Bill Clinton meeting a country singer?

Probably true, shame he couldn't get much done

lol keep dreaming.

The doublethink has been really fun to watch today.

>Comey investigated Clinton and found her guilty, so we hate him.
>Buuuut Trump just fired Comey, and we do the opposite of Trump. So we love Comey.
>...where's Colbert to tell us what to think!?

So Liberals wanted this guy gone when he was investigating Hillary.

Now that he's investigating Trump's boys, Trump fires him.

Am I missing something here? It's pretty fishy. Being bedfellows with Trump would be shitty, there's not loyalty there. Seems like heads are constantly rolling in his cabinet.

I hope he, just like Tricky Dick, is recording everything he does in the WH, everything.

If Obama fired the head of the FBI who wasn't investigating him? I don't think anyone would've cared.

Why do Trump supporters let whores lead them? Do they get to fuck her? I doubt it.

Do you think its television & film?

Yeah, I love the respect he showed all our dead patriots when he went on his apology tour. I hope the souls of those POWs tortured to death by Japan can rest easy now that Obama apologized to them for us fighting back when they attacked us in WW2.

I did. Ask me anything.

It's all over the news that airs on television so yeah

>*sound of russian hooker piss streaming into mouth*

>Implying Nippon did anything wrong

I just love that the stupid assholes from Sup Forums are shitting all over Sup Forums in their panicked idiocy, just like Trump with his tweets. You morons project your fear so clearly.

COMEY? MORE LIKE COMMY AMIRITE?

HAHAHAHA

He never apologized lmao. I don't get why you conservitards keep repeating that.

Reminder that posters like this have been confirmed for people not Sup Forums
This was proven with the shatner tweet

Clinton did it in 1993

>The Chichijima incident (also known as the Ogasawara incident) occurred in late 1944, when Japanese soldiers killed and consumed five American airmen on Chichi Jima, in the Bonin Islands.
In fairness, the rest of the degenerate chinamen of the far east stop with dogs and cats. Only the nips eat their fellow man.

Wew, you must really bust some brain cells connecting those dots.

pol is obviously satire

Another reason why conservaturds shouldn't support it

What's wrong with firing Comey? I find it pretty interesting that many of the same people who called for his resignation following his sabotage of the Clinton campaign in the final hours of the election are now up in arms that he's been let go.

Commercial libs have a tendency to not read what's right in front of them.

What are some movies about chess?

Comey is a big guy.

>goes to Japan
>spends a whole speech on the "atrocities" America inflected on Japan
>mourns the loss of life caused by the evil white gaijin
>doesn't explicitly say the words "I'm sorry" despite the entire trip being nothing but disgracing America with bowing and scraping in contritement
>Liberals: He didn't say the exact words, omg what is everyone so upset about?

They should be, but the human garbage that lives in mold encrusted, wood panelled hell holes in lousiana and alabama don't understand satire. They're really like this.

The Japanese killed an estimated 20-30 million Chinese people during their occupation of China, and were even more ruthless to POW's than Russia or Germany during WWII. The Japanese were savages during WWII, although they learned their lesson and now make good anime and vidya as compensation.

not now

they like him again

That's a bot, please don't respond to it. It's spamming that all over the site.

It's almost as though circumstances have changed. It's almost as though sometimes things have different meaning depending on their context.

>numales

I thought Trump supporters were "real" men?

Does Sup Forums actually believe that anyone outside of their safe space actually respects Jeff Sessions and trusts his judgement?

who cares about chopstick jiggaboos?

>dude this scenario I concocted in my head is totally plausible and if it happened like in my headcannon fantasy the drumplfterians would be totally ok with it!! wtf wit dat???

Oh really? ty

What's the difference in context here, exactly?

Hard Mode: Explain without suggesting that Trump was under investigation when Comey has explicitly stated that he wasn't.

Oh wow look, another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums that the lazy as fuck jannies allow to reach hundreds of posts.

CLEAN IT UP JANNIE!

But Comey was investigating the administration's ties to Russia.

>4 years later
>Sup Forums is still top dog

Comey was a registered Republican.

Yeesh. Trumpcucks of Sup Forums really are mentally ill manchildren. They literally spend all day every day obsessively bandwagoning Trump in a constant state of bipolar asspain and giddyness desperately trying to get attention on every other board in their manic state. Up and down up and down and they emotionally try to deal with the fact they are the biggest most socially alienated losers in America and they hitched themselves to a trainwreck bandwagon of Trump and alt-right domestic terrorism which will end up ruining all their lives as they end up being marked as terrorists in some FBI database for being cultists to American History's greatest mistake and most entertaining traitor. I predict a Trumpcuck suicide rate of at least 25%.

Post one single source that quotes Comey saying so. Just one.

Praise chaos

>millions of years of evolution
>we were lucky to be born in a time to witness this happening

It really is a rennaissance.

What does this have to do with Sup Forums? I hope you die in a fire tonight.

>Obama
>doing something

How can other boards even compete?

Why do you post on Sup Forums?

>phone poster
Beack to reddit, immigrant.

>painting yourself as one of the most guilty people that's ever lived is winning

54d chest tho lol

>Liberals get assblasted when the FBI tries to investigate Hillary
>Liberals then get assblasted and BTFO when the FBI director gets fired.
SJW cognitive dissonance is out of this world.

Every couple generations we get a build up of fucked up human beings and they need to be led into war to die or be traumatized. It's just human nature expressing itself. These people will be forced into a war of existence and will either die or be traumatized to the point where they stop participating in the world.

It's a natural phenomenon.

Sup Forums - Television & Film

>/qa/ is 99% complaining about Sup Forums and whining about being unjustly banned on other boards for complaining about Sup Forums
>is now /jp/ for retards
It's amazing

Polcucks have the reading comprehension of fucking toddlers.

How can they be so spineless? Truly fascinating creatures

Someone needs to teach Trump how NOT to make it obviously you're guilty as sin. Frantic 3 am paranoid tweets about his wires being tapped, constantly firing or trying to buy off people involved in the investigation against you, making yourself look extra shady by adopting the look of a used car salesman...

Clearly its 4D quantum finger painting

Shut the fuck up

Trump knows what he's doing