What are your thoughts on Massachusetts, Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on Massachusetts, Sup Forums?

How do we make MA great again(maga)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OAky2hyQzw
nhes.nh.gov/elmi/statistics/documents/laus-current.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

burn it all down. liberal shitstain state

kind of looks like a gun.

BAN ASSAULT STATES

if white guilt were a state

I fucking love this state. I watched Good Will Hunting and The Departed last night and my Masshole boner has not even begun to subside.

Having moved to MA from Ohio:

Good:
-Money, money everywhere
-People are generally attractive and intelligent (MA has one of the lowest, if not the lowest obesity rate in the US)
-Easily accessible to nature, the ocean, New York City, etc...
-Boston could be way more liberal than it is
-Taxes aren't as bad as you think, plus New Hampshire is a stone's throw away with no sales tax...

Bad:
-Retarded gun laws
-Terrible drivers

ignore the southerner hate, southern usa to north east is what turkey is to europe, they just puke their inferiority complex on you

Kill Boston with fire, I'm getting the fuck out of here after Uni. The countryside is pretty decent though, but the city is filled with robotic liberals. People don't care about each other up there.

this is how i generally view people from MA tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=0OAky2hyQzw

New England is everything that is wrong with the US.

It's not inaccurate.

Who /Hillman Morning Show/ here?

When I swim in the water in glouster i always see one of these lost so i pick them up and tickle them and release them back in deeper water

It's probably the best part of the U.S actually.

Not with rhode island, that place is one big shithole that no one wanted to claim as part of their state so we just let them be.
Also is Massfags your state flag is totaly isis tier
>peace by the sword
Real nice banner you got there

Typical coastal state.
>libtarded as hell (>inb4 muh counties with 200 people are conservative,so it totally negates the fact we haven't voted red in 20 years!)
>retarded gun laws
>insanely expensive for very little
>people are obnoxious and think they are smart since their state is "smart", even though it's out-of-staters and international students at Harvard and MIT that boost the IQ of the state, and then leave
>worst of the New England states, which are already overrated to begin with (other than Maine, which is based)

Disgusting. It is, however, still better than the entire west coast.

t. grew up in Worcester and moved to the mountain west, haven't regretted it for a second

What a nice place.

No wonder the Jews turned it into a bastion of Jewish puss.

Fuck Taxachussets. They need to stay in their containment state and stop trying to shit up New Hampshire and Vermont.

Fuck Massachusetts

t. New Hampshire

I live in MA, moved down here from NH. I'm thinking of moving back to NH, honestly. MA is perhaps the most liberal state in the country (moreso than California and Vermont), and it shows in people's behaviors here. The only conservatives left are old Boomer-era blue collar workers, who are all based as hell incidentally. The only good thing about Mass is, as another user said, there's money everywhere. Just keep in mind that the cost of living is atrocious (not San Francisco tier, but it's been getting there over the past few years)

Why are northern NEfags the most uppity little shits to ever exist?

You mean like massholes?

Besides the many cons and flaws that MA has it's the only good NE state. Vermont, Maine, and NH offer nothing. You're all worthless when it comes down to it.

How to fix Massachusetts?
Split it in fucking half.
Quabbin arise!

Well I don't live in any of them, and never thought I'd care this much about laws and government and things like that. It really is a very beautiful place. So is the place I grew up.

But I can't see myself moving back.

NH boasts the lowest crime rate in the country, among the highest quality of life in the country, and is one of only four states that are >95% white (the others being, coincidentally, Vermont and Maine, as well as West Virginia). It's also been named the best state to raise children, and it's not hard to see why.

I'll give you that Massachusetts has money growing on trees and women on tap. It's very easy to live a hedonistic life down here. I can't help but think of it like the Wiemar Republic sans Zimbabwe levels of inflation

Wait for AG Healey to make a speech and storm it with 1000+ armed patriots. Make a citizen's arrest for treason.

Also has the lowest unemployment rate in New England at 2.7%

Source (this year): nhes.nh.gov/elmi/statistics/documents/laus-current.pdf (bottom of the document lists country and region %)

who /worcester county/ here?

I left in 2011, came back in 2016, and realized how fucking stupid this state is. It is going nowhere more than anywhere else in the country, and this is coming from someone who lived in south Georgia for a awhile.