So, it's safe to say it'll bomb?

So, it's safe to say it'll bomb?

youtube.com/watch?v=QZOLKwSsFik

Rich Evans is a national treasure.

They get unfunnier with each video.

All that Disney money is hurting their artistic integrity.

Rich Ebins

Gosling BTFO

will it be better than Space Cop?

I remember Jay doing the same thing when he talked about Only God Forgives. Pretty spot on for Ryan Gosling's acting.

Yes they are taking the piss out of Ryan Gosling but Harrison Ford in the original had the same unemotional inexpressive facade when dealing with things less than human.

I rather like a cold protagonist in these type of tech noir films

>Harrison Ford in the original had the same unemotional inexpressive facade when dealing with things less than human.

Yeah and RLM thinks the original is a boring piece of shit.

Deckard was definitely cold, but he showed plenty of emotion when things went to shit.

The directors movies were pretty decent. Thats something.

Its going to be like Aliens 3 isn't it

I'll give it a chance, but I'm already expecting it not to be good. Seeing that doddering old fool Harrison Ford stumble out kind of showed me that it's going to be a turd.

I know that Jay doesn't care for it, but has Mike or Rich said anything about Blade Runner?

Jesus christ, this is the first time i actually see that poster...its fucking horrible.
How the fuck does Marvel gets away with that level of shit?

Yes, because making only the highest-quality films sure worked out for them. Wait.

RLM are also the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

But you post on the pedo board on Sup Forums. What makes you any better?

That's a lot better than Nerd Crew. Then again, so is testicular cancer.

>WHY AREN'T THE ACTORS QUIPPING AND OVERACTING LIKE THE GOTG TRAILER? WHY CAN'T THIS JUST BE FUN SCI FI ESCAPISM LIKE MY DISNEY FLICKS?
-Mike "The Manchild" Stoklasa

I don't bother other people

>Yeah and RLM thinks the original is a boring piece of shit.
>Jay called Bland Runner a piece of shit
>Jay's opinion represents RLM
Are you just trying to be offended?

I don't really know who these guys are besides that they tore apart the Star Wars prequels. I saw a screengrab on here of a fanboy of theirs making some gay rant to Collider about "See? This is exactly what they make fun of you for! RLM is witty and you're not." Anyone save that pic? It reeked of smug cocksucking.

>not having all of that shit filtered out of your catalog

>Mike "Big Dick" Stoklasa throws another fastball, which flies right past the brainlet's pathetic excuse for an intellect, leaving them confused and assblasted once again