Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuleshov_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=rW23RsUTb2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got 'em.

BASED BIG DICK RICH EVANS WORKING THE SCIFI FAGS INTO A SHOOT

I get the impression they don't like blade runner

Pretty fucken good

The actor who played Space Cop is criticizing the acting in a movie based solely on the trailer, with no further context? Savage! Absolutely BTFO!

Yes, because making only the highest-quality films sure worked out for them. Wait.

RLM are also the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>taking jokes THIS seriously

user SEETHING HIS CYBERPUNK SHIT GOT BTFO BY BASED RICH EVANS

One thing I've learned that's served me well in life, is this. Never trust fat people. They don't even have enough respect for their own body, let alone their chosen job or craft. Looks like this video is proof that my adage has not gone to waste.

Wouldn't a joke have to be funny?

>the last 5 seconds

>liked Villeneuve's previous movies
>liked Ryan Gosling's previous movies

Decide to shit on their latest release based only on a short trailer.

I liked Bladerunner but this sequel is going to be shit. It's a cash grab.

they are living breathing characters from a kevin smith film

Cyberpunk 2020 is cool don't be a fag
The new Blade Runner is looking pretty meh tho

omg hol up hol up hol up is Blade Runner actually being remade? Tell me this isn't happening.

Every shot of Ryan Gosling in the trailer is him with no expression on his face. They're not shitting on the movie, you turbo autist. Jesus Christ, do you faggots juts sit around refreshing RLM's website over and over every day until they upload a new video and you have a new excuse to get butt blasted?

it's not a remake, it's like a soft reboot sequel and it looks awful

oh god I thought RLM riffing on BR was just a running joke. Fucking kill me now.

>soft reboot

This is literally the terminology that RLM fagreddittards use in day-to-day life, and somehow think that they have the right to breathe the same air as everybody else.

THE GOOSE BTFO

>what are youtube notifications for 200 Alex

>talking shit about The Goose

unsubscirbed

Based

I know you're a redditor by the way you space your sentences.

CAN'T

There's still iconic shit out there that Holywood hasn't remade yet.

Apocalypse Now 2

Citizen Kane 2

E.T 2

Close Encounters of the Third Kind 2

Fight Club 2

Gone With the Wind 2

The Last of The Mohicans 2

GoodFellas 2

Groundhog Day 2

Pulp Fiction 2

The Shwashank Redemption 2

The Shining 2

how would you know how a redditor spaces their sentences unless you use reddit as well

fucking redditor

This is the reason why RLM is a joke.
>If we half-ass everything we can always cop out by saying it's a joke when someone criticizes us!

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficieny for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

But it fits the tone. It's supposed to be an existentialist noir cyberpunk film like the original, I'm not expecting hammy overreacting. Gosling's performance in Drive was similarly wooden and it fit the movie perfectly.
RLM are just looking for shit to criticize at this point, they're creatively bankrupt and desperate for views.

Isn't advertising against the rules? Why are you allowed to shill this Youtube channel all day long?

I think Jay likes it. Or at least appreciates it.
Mike obviously hates it.

It's another lonely faggots take Red Letter Media's humor deadly seriously in order to complain episode

That new Blade Runner looks like hot garbage. Why the fuck is Harrison Ford even in it?

Are you people really defending a shitty cash-in just because Blade Runner's name is attached to it?

same reason he was in force awakens

>its another capeshit video
WHEN WILL THE FRAUDS FUCKING STOP??!!

it's easier to understand once you realize the people defending it are shills

Would it seriously shock you?

Because they let him stumble on set wearing a fucking JCPennies t-shirt

every movie is a cash in

blade runner has a cool aesthetic and villeneuve has made some good movies so i'm expecting it to be at least good

Why RLM hate Blade Runner so much?

Entirely this. Wasn't aware so many auts here wanted the ham factor turned up for such an existential film.

Maybe the Marvel quips have finally wormed their way into almost every brain here

Do people seriously think this is a cash grab?
Blade runner is hardly brand recognition on the tier of marvel they praise.

because it's a nice looking overrated piece of shit

valerian and blade runner are the only things that look good in this year full of capeshit

>Maybe the Marvel quips have finally wormed their way into almost every brain here

I'm afraid the movie will get low reviews for being "humorless" and "drab"

they remade pete's dragon, they don't give a fuck anymore

My brother is 30, he's exactly like this. I want to murder him sometimes.

im 30 and i hope your brother beats your ass

But user, it MUST be a cash grab! It's a sequel to a film that's hardly recognised by anyone under 25, existing in a genre that is almost entirely forgotten and replaced by Steampunk! Muh (((them))) must be behind this flick!!!

I know you're a redditor because you don't recognize stale pasta

Coward.

My brother is 300+ pounds and I lift. He's also a bernie supporter.
You people are overreacting. Saying I want to murder a family member is an obvious hyperbole.

>people are so contrarian about rlm that they will now defend this blade runner

The only thing they're shitting on is the direction they took of only showing Ryan Gosling's one stoic face in the trailer. Tbh the movie looks pretty good, and I know they know there's no way to find out for sure until we see it.

>"Even Deakin's gorgeous visuals couldn't save this dreary nightmare from it's own broody nature"

>"FORGETTABLE DIRECTOR knocks it out of the park again with Captain America's 200th outing, and ten thousandth joke!"

I'm like this and I'm 24. trust me faggots once your gamergate Alt-Right Fascist, Trump shit dies down and nothing fucking changes in your life and you hit your 30's you will stop caring about "Big Ideas" and "changing the world" and become smug and detached nobodies wishing you were a shit tier Youtube E-celebrity

>from the writer of the original film, and the writer of Logan (2017)
>from the director of Arrival, Sicario, Enemy, Prisoners and Incendies
>with the cinematography of Roger Deakins
>and the score from Johann Johannsson
>and the editing by Joe Walker (Arrival, Sicario, 12 Years A Slave, Hunger)
>and.... and.... oh God, I can barely hold my sides in.... there are people who STILL think this will fail

Gonna need some industrial strength duct-tape for my sides

>Tbh the movie looks pretty good

it looks fucking stupid

My brother just seems to feel sorry for me. Either that or he doesn't think about me at all.

Our relationship is okay.

Don't these redditors have some Disney capeshit to enjoy? I don't think they're competent enough to discuss more mature scifi.

Fucking stupid. There's clearly emotion in the shot where he's looking at the book, it's just subtle.

>Tbh the movie looks pretty good

You ever try your hand at comedy?

I liked Bladerunner and I have a little bit of hope this new one will be kino because Sicario was kino

It's just Mike, and he has no taste as he has proven time and time again.

Sincerity has nothing to do with politics. I don't take part in online political discussion anymore anyway. Some people will never realize the trap they get themselves into. All of those images of being on 7 layers of irony are calls for help because you are so devoid of feelings. Politics is a distraction from what really matters, which is Jesus Christ.

>youtube welfare retards making fun of acclaimed, worldwide famous, millionaire actors and directors
BTFO!

>Based RLM shitting on the hack villeneuvoefe

Fucking based, fuck that retard.

jay fucking hates blade runner

RICH'D

He only says that because Mike said it first. You know how spineless Jay is.

>he doesn't know about soft reboots
Didn't you see TFA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuleshov_effect
Little film education for ya, this is what they're demonstrating / parodying.

I wish Harrison Ford wasn't in this. I get tired of seeing old actors dredged up for shit like this. Makes me think of The Force Awakens. Just do something new.

> Jesus Christ

The last retreat of the smug faggot Sup Forums contrarian in 2017

Come on man. The trailer looked alright. I'm not a huge fan of the marketing choices they've made up 'til now, nor do I like the idea of se-booting fucking Blade Runner, but there's a great director in there and Harrison Ford doesn't seem completely tuned out just yet.

Sometimes you get surprised. I'm expecting a reaction along the lines of Prometheus, which I liked because I'm a fucking pleb who forgot to listen to the plot while I was busy watching all the pretty colors.

doesn't spielbergo does that everytime
youtube.com/watch?v=rW23RsUTb2Y

>do something new.
they can't

Keep being a miserable smug detached fat sack of shit, brother. Next time I visit I'm going to fucking kill you

Who else clapped when they saw Harrison Ford? I know who he is!

You are a miserable smug piece of shit that's why you mentioned Jesus because you want reddit upboats and self righteous narcissistic supply

I don't get it... Am I retarded?

>seething
is this the meme of the month?

Jesus titty fucking Chris, they're a comedy channel making a comedy sketch about some movie channels. That's not the same thing as then publicly declaring that they are better filmmakers than Ridley Scott.

FUCK YOU NIGGAS I DRIVE

Are you going to explain how mentioning jesus has anything to do with being smug? We're talking about atheist gen x'ers here, the most smug generation of all. Every day there is another article written by a gen x journalist talking about how awful everyone else is. Fuck you, you type like your angry but you haven't felt a damn thing in years. You're miserable, but Jesus can save you.

Jay thinks it's boring.

> I'm gonna name drop Jesus on 4 Chan to prove I'm superior
You're a piece of shit

Jay and Rich have said they find it boring though they can appreciate the aesthetics and visual style. AIDS loves it, though.

Will Gosling's character be a real human bean or a robotto?

You're a sad sack of shit, that's the problem with atheists. I don't see life as a competition, I was just trying to help. Maybe one day you'll see the light

That's a nice cop out.
>It's just comedy! We don't need to have any talent or create anything worthwhile!

it's obviously going to be ambiguous

it's obvious he's going to be the cold robotic human and the replicants will be more human-like and emotional

> Trying to help
> see the light
what a rampant faggot you are

Jesus really is the latest refuge of Sup Forums superiority complexes. The new shift towards religiousness on 4 chan Is the living embodiment of resentiment.

It's like saying you're a special forces veteran with 300 confirmed kills on an anonymous imageboard.

There is literally no effort involved in Saying that you're a christian on an anonymous imageboard but the rewards are an instant sense of smug superiority