>Charlie is really good
>Magic is good
>good worldbuilding
>Jude law hamming it up
>would have been better...if it was even longer thanks to the lore

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/king_arthur_legend_of_the_sword/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur:_Legend_of_the_Sword#Cast
goodreads.com/book/show/2059673.Kanzen_Jisatsu_Manyuaru_The_Complete_Suicide_Manual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>King Arthur
>with a black man
>"good"

Wew lad.

>we wuz arthurian knights n' shiet

All of these lame ass reviewers say the same thing about every movie. Whenever dealing with a fantasy movie they are guaranteed to say at least one actor was good, one actor was cheesy, and of course, the magic system and world building were great, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

I fucking despise Jeremy Jahns, the only thing worse than that faggot is Nostalgia Critic

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiet

These posts are like watching people try to convince themselves that BvS was good all over again

>how dare ppl fathom enjoying something i dont

hyped desu senpai

Get out mouseshill. Nobody expects you to understand actual men film.

I'm going to see it. Critics always get butthurt over Richie films.

I just came back from a free screening. I could give some of the plot if you guys really want to. To give you some idea of my interest in fantasy films, went there with friends and gf, gave us posters.

Guy ritchie said hes down to make a saga like 6 films(according to my friend) and I am completely down for it. Merlin shows up as a hooded figure for 2 seconds, arthur is pretty badass. The action scene in the middle with arthur actually wielding Excalibur was kick ass.

I personally give it 8/10, the main mage has a strange way of speaking, not like an accent, but rather a mini pause between words

Will post posters too.

Wait, how does Merlin only show up for 2 secs? Isn't he like a central figure in the Arthurian legend?

Sounds good enough for me. Critics have lost all legitimacy to me anyways after the Marvel and Get Out dickriding.

If the books, he just leaves after two pages actually. In the film, the way he is explained is *SPOILERS* the mages and the commonfolk live peacefully until war is brought in by a mage, mordred. Merlin uses the staff mordred used to create his fortress powered by magic, in order to create Excalibur.

Merlin is not seen again, but wishes to have the new mage, this girl, to help Arthur become king.
*spoiler end

Yeah man, that action sequence in the middle, where they plan on doing something, they kinda mess up intentionally, and then are in pursuit is freaking awesome. Great scenes all around, hopefully it does well enough to make the saga continue. Were missing some important lore to the story.

Enjoy

>We need to reach out to black

Who better than a black man to cuck Athur?

I'm convinced Charlie Hunnam likes taking it up the butt by negros

Get out with your gay blacked fantasies Marvel drone.

Prove me wrong first

After Man From Uncle, I'm convinced critics just have a personal grudge with Ritchie.

Prove you wrong that Marvel drones love fantasizing about gay blacked shit? Why when you just proved that for all to see?

T.riggered

rottentomatoes.com/m/king_arthur_legend_of_the_sword/

Critics don't seem to like it.

Which one of you fuckers did this?

Go watch Get Out and Marvel instead. That's what critics seem to favor instead.

You did it yourself you supreme autist. Clearly a photoshop job.

KYS.

>i base all my opinions on arbitrary number meme-sites and can't formulate my own thoughts. please someone tell me what to think.

You know we have actual spoilers here.

Non-white knights were actually canon though.

MOTHERFUCKING HYPE

I love Snatch and Man From UNCLE was severely underrated. It's nice to see Ritchie back on the horse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur:_Legend_of_the_Sword#Cast

Check yourself, I just wanted to see if they really cast a dindu as Lancelot.

Ehhh, On tablet, can't really do the spoilers.

how was jude law?

kek

Man from Uncle was robbed. It felt like a throwback to an era where film was more innocent and less self loathing.

Anyone can edit wiki, as I'm sure you did baneposting fuccboi.

Read this: goodreads.com/book/show/2059673.Kanzen_Jisatsu_Manyuaru_The_Complete_Suicide_Manual

Stop playing innocent you sad fuck.

Great part ofthe cast. Easily the best performance there, though the magic usage in the film leaves the ending with law using a modified voice. though its a great final fight.

Actually Lancelot is only mentioned once in the film. Not even vocally, rather on screen writing.

Thanks for the explanation.

that first trailer actually looked cool.

how does Disney make so many well reviewed movies these past few years? is it a different method for making movies? I think I read that Pixar, Marvel, and Disney animation after the Pixar acquisition tend to be more collaborative when making movies than some other studios. is that it?

Pixar directods outside Pixar haven't tended to do as well as when they were at Pixar.

should auteur big budget filmmaking just be ended?

so we wuzians are alowed to complain about the fact that an arab women is playing the mummy but we get blacks in medevil england

How sad of a life must you live to curl up in a ball at night repeating to yourself
>d-d-disney
>s-shills!
>MAAAAARVELLL T_T

Friendly reminder that Gawain best knight, inb4 assmad Frenchies supporting Lancelot the Mary Sue

They will never make an Arthurian movie as great as Excalibur. It simply can't be done.

i cant believe someone approved a 175million budget for this pile of shit

>he's not a mordred boy
I'm all about that crafty counsel