Let's admit it Sup Forums, we were all bullied by a goddamn nigger

let's admit it Sup Forums, we were all bullied by a goddamn nigger.
that's why the Sup Forums hatred for them is so intense, especially because modern society constantly cocksucks them and their inferior intelligence make them more social and appreciated of normies, combined also with their natural athletic capacities they infortunately have, ours only escape is ours money and ours faces, in fact all that shit it's the fault of americans who forced that meme so much since the end of their segregation.

how to make a conspiracy to make them more weak and like the others to equalize the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3D97gwGlMFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tone it down with the autism you're embarrassing everyone

>combined also with their natural athletic capacities they infortunately have,
Bullshit. Whites are better in most physical activities. Blacks are better at running and hoping.

I was never bullied and had many black friends

*hopping.

>waaaaaaah americans fault again!

>let's admit it Sup Forums, we were all bullied by a goddamn nigger
lol no

das rite pierre, watch mamie choke on that B56%C

No and you perfectly know it's infortunately true.
they are physically superior to everyones.

it's very triggering because if they provoke you, they will probably win the street fight and humiliate you.

I was bullied by a gay dude but that didn't turn me gay
i only fap to traps now and then

>make them more weak and like the others to equalize the game?

are French this pathetic? Is this some creative channeling of a cuck fetish? Black people are literal animals, why would you even for a moment feel inferior to one or whatever you're getting at?

yes you are, nigger hatred on Sup Forums is cause by their social popularity and probably their ethnic majority on working class areas, and they start their """vengeance""" attacking the whites in minority.

it happens always and it's ignored by everyones.

Why couldn't they just ignore me like everyone else? I was just walking home in the cold wearing nothing but a hoodie and walking fast because my bag's strap broke and black girls start yelling at me from across the street. They'd randomly take my pencil for no reason. 1 black kid just wouldn't leave me alone. Theyd take my papers to copy off of without asking then laughed at my anime drawings. At least arabs and pajeets would only backbite. I dont get it.

Americans have always hated niggers even before they were popular with normies. My great-uncle even killed one with a rock for a laugh in the '20s

they are closer to animals but the thing is they are winning the social competition, they are unironically more popular than whites mens, it became worse since Obama won the election on 2008.
that's why it's time to make vicious tricks to not allow them to transform all your youth into betas, they are already doing it in every areas where they are a majority.

>No and you perfectly know it's infortunately true.
>they are physically superior to everyones.
Not true. It's always Whites who dominate physical actives such as weightlifting.

I wasnt.
I had a little nigger friend for a while that I helped actually

t. American in vacation

This

What fucking nightmare world do you live in French schizophrenic man?

are you poor?

yes but Sup Forums hate them because we are all betas males from a working class/low middle class background in contact with these hostile minorities since we were young, it's like in jail, niggers are the dominant ones and they are very racists.
they are also constantly defended by anti-racists and cocksucked by medias, considered "cool" and "popular" by the youth.

they have also natural athletic capacities, like muscles doing nothing, good at boxing, big dicks, good voices to sing and speed.
normies like it infortunately.

Also this is all because they decided to build community housing in an otherwise nice neighbourhood.

oh, I see

go back to /gif/ you cuck pervert

This is what happens in France.

I think OP is just a nigger being a nigger

levels of projection yet unreached

i'm not talking about professional sportsmens, i'm talking about people of the life of everydays.
and you perfectly know they are taller and muscular than the average.

lmao nah at school i was the kid who was kind of cool with everyone, never got bullied

i've worked shit jobs full of fobs and they were good cunts

is this why so many of you hate non-whites? /r9k/ tier 2bh

>we were all bullied by a goddamn nigger.
no
niggers were always nice to me

>and you perfectly know they are taller and muscular than the average.
Most are twig manlets with glass jaws pham

Closest thing to a nigger we had wew gyppos
We beat the shit out of them mostly, unfair fights, throwing rocks at them, attacking their parents as well
We are the niggers, being native doesnt change shit

I don't hate black people and I was never bullied by them. One of my friends in high school was a Nigerian.

Gyppos are below niggers.

I'm not even racist I just don't like my country being flooded with immigrants from poorer nations to bring down our standard of living

it's not cuckoldry, those are facts and people believe them anyway.
also you can't negate the phenomenon of seeing BM/WM couples becoming normal and numerous.

Chill out, #ItsOkToBeRacist

actually one of my friends was half black and I stole his girl l m a o

i've never seen black or yellow people in my entire life
only slavs (poles, czech, croatians) and germans

it doesn't concerns countries without niggers inside.

>t. alberto barbarossa

This post screams American Sup Forumstard on a proxy.
下げる。

prove me how it's not true!

Beautiful autism you have there la

I thought there would be an American flag when I clicked on this tbqh

I live in a town where they settled tons of South Sudanese immigrants especially around where i went to highschool and they've always been nice and never caused problems

my hometown (upstate new york) had no niggers
actually there was one but he was adopted by a rich white family. ironically he was the town drug dealer

No I was bullied by white people, but I don't hate them because of that. I just wish white genocide started to happen a bit earlier.

you are a sad little man

>how to make a conspiracy to make them more weak and like the others to equalize the game?
youtube.com/watch?v=3D97gwGlMFE

First generation africans are so strangely friendly, it's kind of off-putting

you wished jean traoré.
They are smaller than europeans.