So after the Avengers are seemingly destroyed in Infinity War, we're going to get a Zemo Thunderbolts movie right...

So after the Avengers are seemingly destroyed in Infinity War, we're going to get a Zemo Thunderbolts movie right? It seems so obvious

Zemo IS the only Marvel villain to survive his respective movie.

There is still the Abomination, the Leader, Justin Hammer, Loki, and Tony Stark.

WELL. Him and Abomination.

Abomination, Batroc the Leaper, Loki and Justin Hammer are all still alive. Zola lived too, but he's dead now

>Tony Stark
uh... this is bait

Could Zemo have taken some.Winter Soldier juice before being caught or deciding to suicide?

That doesn't matter.

None of these should happen.

I don't think a purely digital being who could've connected to ANY communication system before his core system destruction could ever actually die.

I mean sure, back in the 60's he was stored on more reel to reel computers than probably existed in the US during the course of a single year, but now he's probably the size of a blu-ray ISO

Man Batroc is probably one of the best parts of The Winter Soldier.

There was no winter soldier juice to take. They used it all a good 25 years before he ever descended into that bunker. Besides he had finished his plan and was ready to die, even if there was some there he'd probably destroy it instead of taking it.

I imagine that if he does come back and they want to make him more of a physical threat they'll have him get powers in his next appearance rather than retconning him into having some now.

No, he is the only villain to WIN

Captain America has the best opening villains in his movies

They did say that Helmut is a trained fighter. So, it's pretty easy to bullshit him being physical threat for Cap.

>
>They did say that Helmut is a trained fighter. So, it's pretty easy to bullshit him being physical threat for Cap.
But why would he ever try to get into a fistfight with Cap for? Why would Zemo try to challenge Cap in the one area where Cap has an obvious advantage?

I don't care how often you hit the gym, you're not going to keep up with the guy who can (nearly) pull down a goddamn helicopter with his bare hands unless you've got *something* super about you. Cap's got the strength *and* the moves.

Plus, what said. Plus, nobody actually wants to see movie Zemo fight Cap that way, even if you could make that happen somehow. PLUS, there's enough punchy dudes to challenge Cap already. It's good that he's got one challenging him on brains/manipulation now. (Even though Zemo's plan wasn't all that impressive, but hey, it did work and that's what counts.)

Exactly, Zemo knew he stood no chance. He watched Cap fight Loki and Ultron, he couldn't have killed Cap, let alone any of the avengers, as they're a team as well.

I don't know what they'll do with Zemo. I think it would sour him to make into a 'super' villain and fight people. They let him live, but I see little reason to bring him back. Unless he gets out and some how gets countries to declare war on Wakanda.

T'Challa is going to face Klaw, M'Baku AND Acebe. He doesn't need Zemo, too.

>Zola lived too, but he's dead now
>but he's dead now

When did this happen? We know he didn't die in the bunker, all they did was cut the scene were he was going to run out of the rubble in a robot body. Indicating that, as a being of pure data, he escaped some other way.

>believing unsourced rumors on Sup Forums

I've said it before but it would be really easy to launch Thunderbolts with him getting the idea that he needs to replace the Avengers. Having him systemically launching a hero team that's better than them in the public eye would be pretty believable after this.

What's interesting about Zemo is that while they kept the idea that he's a man obsessed with vengeance and being a "dutiful son," who wants to kill the people he holds responsible for the death of his father (and other loved ones, in the movie) they changed his target. In the comics he just wants to kill Captain America. In the movies he wants to kill the very concept of the Avengers. At the end of the movie, he thinks he's succeeded. That's why he's prepared to delete his family's last message, to kill himself, and (failing his suicide) to endure prison. He is convinced he did what he set out to do, the Avengers are destroyed, and the Zemo family is avenged.

Which means the second the Avengers reform (which they inevitably will) he will realize he didn't achieve his revenge and he will want to break out of jail and try again. He's the first real enduring villain of the Avengers as an institution themselves the movies have created. Loki moonlighted as their villain, taking a break from his focus on Thor and Asgard. Thanos barely knows or cares about them. Ultron was a foe of the Avengers (and especially Stark) but he's theoretically dead. Zemo endures, and his hate has not gone away.

I hope the retitling of IW parts 1 and 2 means that we'll get Thunderbolts in Part 1.

Batroc gave him a fun fight, he had no superjuice.

By the way, whats the deal with the soldier serum? Wasn't cap supposed to be the only one with it? But turns out Ross had some in a cooler that he gave to Blonsky, Bucky got some, Howard stark had a couple packets, and of course, Red Skull had some. Where the hell did it all come from?

Those movies are gonna be too jam packed already.

It makes more sense for the Avengers to reform as a new team with new leadership post IW. Zemo, realizing his mission to destroy the Avengers failed, wants another shot at it. Thundebolt Ross, still hating the Avengers, decides to use Raft inmates in a Dirty Dozen style government-controlled Superhero team to replace the Avengers. Zemo, with his own agenda, betrays Zemo and takes the team rogue, some of the teammates (like Songbird) realize what he's up to and resist, and in the end Zemo is defeated and the Thunderbolts endure as a team of former villains looking to go straight.

Then the sensible thing for the first post-IW avengers movie would be Under Siege, or something similar. Zemo, along with the members of the Thunderbolts who sided with him and not Songbird, recruit other supervillains in order launch an en masse assault on the Avengers, drowning them in sheer numbers. Meanwhile, the new leader of the Avengers (whoever that will be) struggles with the legacy of the team, earning the respect of the other heroes, and then gets the most serious test of their resolve possible when Zemo shows up.

We know some of that. Skull was the very first person to get the serum, before Steve. He forced Erskine to give him the treatment at gunpoint, which is part of why Erskine defected. We don't know precisely what Zola did to Bucky (I'd guess it involved more cybernetic modification than genetic) and Ross's supersoldier serum was a failed attempt to replicate Erskine's work, based on what records survived.

We don't know where Howard got his samples, but those packets looked a lot like blood packets to me: I wonder if it was derived from Steve Roger's last blood sample, which we know Howard had as of the events in Agent Carter S1.

There's 2: Cap and Bucky

The first creator's died and the second's lost his research papers when running.

Also both people are generally good, nice people who fight for duty rather than bloodlust.

Everyone else's is a cheap knock-off that makes you go BANANAS.

Didn't Peggy drop the last of it in the river? Or did Howard have more?

>Batroc gave him a fun fight, he had no superjuice.
Batroc ZE LEAPAH is awesome precisely because of that. You can't just have any schmoe running around doing that, though, that cheapens the thing. And even Batroc had to lose.

>By the way, whats the deal with the soldier serum? Wasn't cap supposed to be the only one with it?
I'm pretty sure he actually is. But there's been tons of attempts at recreating it, with more or (usually less) success. Even Stark's attempt wasn't the real thing, I think. An even if some of it is the real thing (I don't think it's ever made explicit which is which), the procedure that was successful for Cap (complete with radiation) has never been replicated.

Howard had the sample for a while before he gave it to her, who knows what experiments he had done with it during that time. But yes, he did ultimately give her the sample and she dropped it in the river.

The fact that the other Winter Soldiers went psycho when given the treatment suggests it wasn't the proper supersoldier serum, and something closer to what Blonsky got.

>T-Bolts is Zemo, Justin Hammer in a suit, Abomination, Batroc and two of the comic originals

Also Cap had Vita Rays who knows if the others did.

that's how Stan retconned 50s Cap being crazy

>Going behind Peggy's back

Served him right. Bucky was just protecting his best guy's best girl. Howard was just never the same loveable guy after the face surgery.

>and two of the comic originals

the waifus of course

Yeah, you really can't do Thunderbolts without Songbird and Moonstone bitching at each other. They have to be in. But the team also has to be big enough to schism, with Zemo revealing himself as still a villain and some siding with him, and some wanting to make an honest go at reform.

It'll be

Baddies: Zemo, Abom
Reform: Moonstone, Songbird, Batroc, Hammer

>Reform: Moonstone

i dont even read tbolts but mcu seems dead set on never ever having a girl baddie

She's tries to be good when surrounded by good people

>i dont even read tbolts but mcu seems dead set on never ever having a girl baddie
We have GotG, but obviously I agree there IS a shortage of mainstream female villains. Then again, most iconic major villains of the past tend to be male.

As Deadpool said, it is difficult to decide which is more sexist; to punch a girl or to NOT punch a girl? The easy way out would be to introduce female villains and have them fight female heroes. And that just might be why GotG had a female villain.

You need at least three baddies, preferably four. I'd add Ghost.

Spoilers say that GOTG2 has Nebula join the Guardians

Reform so that she can take over as leader.

Moonstone wouldn't reform. She'd side with Zemo until she realized he was going to lose, then switch and join the others and pretend she was in favor of reforming the whole time.

Or you could just do the actual original Thunderbolts team rather than half-assing it and shoving characters like Hammer and Batroc into their roles.

she's not totally against reforming though, just not right away

except nobody will see them as "villains"

Villains surviving?

>Zemo, with his own agenda, betrays Zemo and takes the team rogue
Directed by M Night Shyamalan.

>Villains surviving?
Most of these guys were secondary villains. They survived because the major villain of the film they were in did die.

Whoops, meant Ross.

No, Zemo betraying Zemo would be much more of a TWEEST. Trust in Shamalamadingdong to make this work.

And if Ike the Kike croaks before they go into production, we could have Nuke.

>Abomination is set up as the big power player and hinted at following Zemo

>wants to be good at the end

>Red Hulk vs Abomination

But who plays Songbird?

Show them being foiled in the opening sequence, or give them brief appearances in the dozen movies between now and any possible T-Bolts movie.

I want to see the actual Thunderbolts in a Thunderbolts movie, not a couple of Thunderbolts and then some other guys slapped in there like you people who very obviously don't give much of a shit about the Thunderbolts insist on doing.

It's like wanting the first Avengers movie to have Captain America, Iron Man, Puck, Venus, Punisher, and Captain Ultra.

jlaw

the concept of the Thunderbolts is better than most of the characters in it

hence why Suicide Squad is more popular: its about established characters working together instead of literal whos

Keep in mind, if T-Bolts happens it won't be out until Phase 4 at the earliest. That means we have a lot of movies between now and then that could add to the potential villain roster.

>Baron Mordo, maybe
>Klaw, probably
>Whoever the Captain Marvel villain is, maybe Moonstone
>Whoever the Ant Man and the Wasp villain is
>Maybe some lesser villains from Homecoming, if Sony is willing to deal

And that's assuming each of those movies only adds one new villain.

>You'll never guess who else I found down there, General
YFW Ross/Zemo manages to pull him, bat-shit crazy, out of the Microverse.

I know that feel, man, but I'm pretty sure we're not gonna get, say, Fixer or Mach V.

>Yeah, you really can't do Thunderbolts without Songbird and Moonstone bitching at each other.
Then the most obvious route is to have one of them get involved in Captain Marvel's film.

Seriously, far too many females in the MCU were love interests, and in particular Thor suffered for it. If we are going to have a gang of super villains we can't have it be a sausagefest.

MCU Zemo doesn't just hate the Avengers. He hates ALL supers.
He even said so after killing all the Winter Soldier popsicles.

>hence why Suicide Squad is more popular: its about established characters working together instead of literal whos
If you're talking about the comics: the Thunderbolts are established characters too, you dumbass. And you are implying that characters like Bronze Tiger and Nemesis are not literal whos, either?

If you're talking about the movie: literally none of the team members in it have been established in anything beforehand.

Regardless, thanks for confirming that you're a casual. Now piss off.

We got an Ant-Man movie. Anything is possible.

I don't think there's any reason the two of them couldn't just be introduced in the Thunderbolts movie. Like, open the movie with a bunch of villains being processed, or Thunderbolt Ross looking through files. "Hey, here's all these villains you already know, plus some new assholes who have been causing trouble for the last few months."

Part 1 will be Thunderbolts: Infinity War
Part 2 will be Avengers: Infinity War

NO

ONLY NEW CHARACTERS THAT HAVE TO BE INTRODUCED IN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES

Gotcha.

If the Russos have anything to do with Thunderbolts, here's your Moonstone.

The Guardians of the Galaxy should have been made-up of nothing but pre-existing MCU characters, like Bucky, Abomination, Erik Selvig, Trevor Slattery, Christine Everhart. Marvel was stupid to introduce the entire team in one movie.

It'd be so easy to do Dark Reign / Thunderbolts while the Avengers are away doing things in space with Thanos, too.

Red Skull is pretty much left in the state of purgatory until Hugo Weaving decides to come back.

Why is Yellow Jacket posing like he's in a Mortal Kombat character select screen?

6 seasons and a movie

Yes, Thunderbolts is all but confirmed for Phase 4 at this point.

Why did you guys forget about the Masters of Evil?

Also Nebula.

Who else would be in Thunderbolts with him?

>Songbird
>Moonstone
>Fixer
>MACH-I
>Atlas

There. Done.

No one forgot, we just don't care. Thunderbolts didn't even require one having knowledge of the Masters of Evil as a team. Just establish them as existing villains and go on with the trickery of the heroic scam.

Why not?
>Beetle in Spider-man
>Screaming Mimi as the first scene villain in the Thunderbolts movie (like Batroc and Crossbones)
>Moonstone in Captain Marvel
>Atlas in Ant-man and Wasp
The Fixer can be in any number of movies, since his skillset makes him pretty versatile as being support for a movie's villain. Either minor villain in Infinity War pt. 1 or something in Phase 4.

DELETE THIS

Part 1 will be Avengers: Under Siege for that sweet, sweet Masters of Evil vs. Thunderbolts.

Only if it was JLaw circa First Class

Plus the Mandarin actor guy and the real real one.

Based GSP should be the next Jean-Claude Van Damme.

>how to ruin a waifu in one step

>Hey Zemo, listen how Moonstone pronounces bagel!
>What? No!
>How do you pronounce bagel, Karla!
>Bag-el
>Ugh. You're the worst.

Is there any website where I can read comics?

You'll have to torrent or do direct downloads most of the time, but viewcomic has some things

Also forgot to mention that some things are on desustorage from when they were storytimed here but you have to click to expand every image there unless they changed something.

It's from Avengers Alliance so you're not far off.

I just want to read Iron Man from the beginning

I would suggest searching for "iron man chronology torrent" to see if one exists already but you might just have to track down everything yourself if there isn't one. Good luck. Ask the Win O Thread for help if you run into trouble.

For what it's worth, Pierce does lament "losing" Zola so the audience is lead to assume that he is gone.

At the same time, we can have him be used again. Getting rid of Crossbones was fuucking stupid though. I wasn't expecting that.

We'll get the cut footage of Zolabot escaping used in a relevant movie like how Cap's cut Avengers footage was in Winter Soldier.

...has that ever been done before though?

An example is in the exact post you just replied to.