HAHAHA

MAKE IT STOPPPPP!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757369719771033600

Other urls found in this thread:

wtam.iheart.com/articles/local-news-122520/marcia-fudge-says-bernie-sanders-should-14506141/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what's the significance of this? Is it just the DNC scrambling about for damage control or is Marcia Fudge some sort of laughing stock?

I think they just replaced two people for the same position in one day because of the Wikileak papers.

Donna Brazil was put in charge of the DNC until more emails came out showing Brazil also talking shit about Bernie.

Yes they're scrambling right now

>Marcia Fudge

Black?
>Check

Woman?
>Check

Lesbian?
>Check

Your Democrat party, ladies and gentlemen. Home of the loony misfits.

100% chance of corruption

Jesus christ

Yep.

Lol let's see how long she keeps the new position. What else does wikileaks have in store?

I hope they replace Fudge with another black woman just to see how many of them they have stocked up in case of emergencies.

>DWS resigned
>DNC head for convention has been replaced again
>aren't even close to the end of the leaks

Donna Brazil is in the DNC leaks, guess they didnt relize this till now

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DEMOCRATS RIP

reading is hard work

HOW MANY HEADS OF THE DNC CAN WE INCRIMINATE!!

CRASHING THIS PLANE

WITH NO LEADERSHIP

>Fudge
>Black

The Democratic Party is burning. Hilarious

>Fudge
>Black

Wew. Can't make this shit up.

Excellent.

wikileaks timing is godly, their running around like headless chickens right before the convention

Fudge was picked by Clinton kek

She's also told Bernie he needs to drop out in the past

Basically she's the final boss of identity politics and they know no Bernie cucks will dare challenge a black lesbian in the Current Year

YOU CAN'T BUDGE THE FUDGE

>Lesbian

So she's a fudge lapper?

3 DNC chairwomen in ONE FUCKING DAY

Is this a record lads????

What a shitshow.

ALL OF THEM

Plenty

Jesus.

How corrupt is an organization when you have to replace the corrupt person with a corrupt person then replace them with a corrupt person.

This is like in Oakland when they fired a police officer for fucking some underage mexican hooker but then it turns out the entire police department fucked her too and they've had like 10 police chiefs this year because every single law enforcement officer in the galaxy fucked this same mexican hooker.

That's what this is, except with wikileaks and democrats. Jesus.

I BLAME THE LHC

WE ARE DESTROYING SPACE-TIME

SOON THOUGHTS WILL INSTANTLY MANIFEST AS REALITY

SOON OUR THOUGHTS WILL LITERALLY DESTROY THE UNIVERSE

WE HAVE LESS THAN 2 YEARS LEFT OF THIS UNIVERSE

>###Fudge###

well see, hillary delegates are flipping to bernie as we speak, they wanna try and distance them selves from the DNC leaks and corruption

Good. Then the Ultimate Happening will come sooner.

This has been a great weekend.

RESET THE CLOCK

IT'S A FUCKING SHITSHOW

We are on our way back to the Berenstein universe. We're all going to be 5 again, and the WTC are still standing!

wow

The DNC keeps replacing DWS with people implicated in the leak. What happens if they run out of people to serve as DNC chair?

Their current chair is John Podesta

She's gonna fudge it up even more.

Is 60 Minutes pro-Trump?

>I'm oppressed, everyone else gets a free ride!

Who the fuck is she kidding?

Fudge is packed and ready to lead from behind.

this made my heart leap.

i would love this to happen except my wife and 3 kids are fucking awesome. pretty damn good white life overall.

>inb4 Fudge is found hating on Bernie as well

If only.

source?

was crashing this party with no survivors part of his plan all along?

Wikileaks Twitter is posting whoever is replacing DWS as chair and people, so far 3 people have been replaced.

Podesta is Shillarys' campaign chair, not the DNC head.

>What happens if they run out of people to serve as DNC chair?

send in a professional

>mfw reading this

Well black people do have a fascination with eating ass...

They said the first replacement was just an interim. That's a fancy college word for "temporary." She was going to be replaced as soon as they had someone regardless.

>Commence Reince

My bad, misread the tweet. Still, the current DNC chair will probably be forced to step down as well. The democrats are trying to stop the bernie delegates from booing the DNC chair off the stage since they speak first at the convention

kek

but seriously, this fiasco makes him look like a pretty good guy

Might as well be the DNC head

This is bad imho. Hillary NEEDS to win the nomination. She's falling apart as we speak but the Democrats are going to try to push her through anyway. And she'll go down like the Hindenburg after.

Bernie sold out but he still has enough sway to make a recovery and would be way more dangerous now than Hillary is.

underrated post

>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride>I wan't to get off Mr. Keks Wild Ride

To think, Hill's plan was to force every other candidate to not run. She would have ran against two inconsquential candidates, and likely won 90% of the vote.

Instead she faces this literally who. It's a slugfest that goes on forever. She only gets 55% of the vote. She shows weakness everywhere. In her "home state" of NY, Sanders got 42% of the vote in a closed primary (no independents).

Now there's a significant amount of Democrats and indepdenents who HATE Hillary with a firey passion.

Now we have the leaks. This is just the start.

Oh and I am willing to bet that Hillary's email server is what caused hackers to gain access to the DNC server and possibly Clinton Foundation email server. meaning she brought it on herself.

wtam.iheart.com/articles/local-news-122520/marcia-fudge-says-bernie-sanders-should-14506141/

correct the record shills keeps saying wikileaks is russian

It's like the dems read a book on persuasion and reverse psychology and got them mixed up.

>Bernie being a challenge after submitting to not only shillary, but the rest of the DNC

Bernie lost his shot this time around. Best he could do at this moment is play into the sympathy and build himself up for next election cycle.

YOU'RE FIRED

Haha get this on Twitter. Maybe we can get 2 resignations in one day.

At a minimum it'll just show the bernouts how deep the contempt for them runs.

No Donna Brazil became implicated as well because of the leaks. So they had to replace her too.

By the end of this year I believe the 2 parties will collapse almost entirely. Trump & Hilary are by far the most hated candidates we've ever seen in history.

This, she was implicated in the leaks as being biased against Bernie.

By the end of the week, many more political careers will be over. It's only starting now.

>2 resignations

It's still today here buddy.

Let's see 3

We should just start referring to her as Marcia Black

Hahahaha, they can't find a single one that didn't vocalize their bias against Sanders.

that's only after the nuclear war my son

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE! LET'S GO FOR A RECORD! THREE DNC HEADS IN 24 HOURS!

Can we make anime real?

>MFW ready for the crash

This. I want to fuck this party up.

someone post this on r/sandersforpresident and r/politicalrevolution

sandroids are already in meltdown mode over the past few days, we need to get them to go supernova in time for DNC tomorrow

they're gonna end up having a young stupid intern are a temp DNC chairperson before its overwith

TOP FUCKING KEK

I guess the only way to actually be non-baised towards Sanders would be to make him the DNC chair.

this is a good post my man

Donna Brazil will also be replaced before the convention is over

underrated post

It's already real, burning in the hearts of men. When the next world comes, this fire will burn not only men, but the world.

Trumps is only hated by the MSM. Almost everyone I know who would normally vote GOP loves him and his message.

Ted Cruz for DNC Chair!

Man I really believe the polls aren't accurate.

Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
Hail Hydra!

this is a real possibility at this point.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Did you even watch the Republican National Convention? NeverTrump was quashed and Cruz was booed.

There's probably more protesting at the Dem National Convention, and it hasn't even fucking started.

>next election cycle.

he'll be too old....

If you are betting on bernie supporters to make trump win, you are a moron and deserve to die. These people would rather have clinron a million time even if you throwed evidences at their face that they were robbed.

Want to bring it to the White House?

We still have things to do here. Can't go home until we bring light to the darkest timeline.

>we're stuck in a memetic loop
It'd be cool if I got to keep my memories

Nah. Afterberner here. He had his chance. It's over.

kek

pass this around twitter lads

could it be a world record breaking 4 DNC chairs in one day??

how many people's careers have to be in shambles before they decide to cut her off? Is it all of them?