Gay thread for gay bois.

Wonderful.

t.statelet
Welcome my bear friend feels good to be big

/cat/ meet up decided
this year same date

If midwest flyovers can get a general we relevant states deserve one

Alaska is /dixie/

What do statelets do for fun? Isn't it too cramped to actually enjoy life for you.

lol

>California has In-N-Out
>Texas has Whataburger
>Alaska has _______

Fill in the blank guys

Can we officially remove California. They are not invited in our friend group

I casually made one Yellowstone thread in the morning, and now everyone on Sup Forums is freaking out about it lol.

Babbies first doomsday scenario.

We have a McDonalds and a Subway down the road.
We need them to have someone to bully.

Yellowstone would take hundreds of years to blow it would be very obvious its going to blow for a hundreds years.
The Rapture is the only true end day

>Texas
>Alaska
No thanks

Hello.

at least from what I hear but I ain't never had second thoughts about it

None of you are from Alaska, Texas, or California.

Alaska here, I'd be comfy if I had some snacks right now

I'm from San Francisco.

We like you Alaska. You are like, everything Cascadia-fags pretend to be. I wish you were our neighbors instead of them.

Let me guess. You are Texan.

Whats the best place to hide out in case Yellowstone blows up?
Anchorage user have you returned from death?

Fuck you, SoCal trash!

Guys, we are the fucking nerds of /cum/. We have California to work with and we can’t even create a cohesive organized general.

/dixie/, /ne/, and /midwest/ are all laughing at us.

>another useless general made by Americans who already have 99,9% of Sup Forums for them already

Pure cancer, fuck off.

no I'm the /fairbanks/ fag

Go to bed Frenchie, this is Ameritime.

I made this general up like 30 minutes ago and we're already better than /midwest/
All 3 states are bigger than your country.

Alabama here, came only to shitpost
>another assmad frenchie with a croissant stuck in his dillweed
You are such a fucking loser

I'm just visiting from /midwest/ to show my support for the formation of this general. Hopefully you will all enjoy /CAT/, and the various factions of /cum/ will enjoy their new respective generals.
Godspeed, boys.

>Sup Forums
>past its prime
>surprised it's degenerating into cancer
You're the real fool here, France

>when a landlet attempts to speak to me

AHAHAHAHAHA

I remember when I hosted the /big/ thread where all 10 largest countries were allowed and we bullied the smaller countries. Good times.

>Fuck you, SoCal trash!
Please, you are in Berkeley. You are the wellspring of half of our negative stereotypes (Hollywood being the other half). You are the reason people bully us.

[spoiler]We still love you tho[/spoiler]

California is trying. Were wondering where the fuck Texas is.

Europoors will defend this.

I’m from Texas you dingus. We are able to claim legitimacy in multiple regional generals, so I’m not worried about us.

The onus is on California to not be such a collasal fuck up that they can’t make a single functional General with the entire Southwest and Cascadia to work with.

Why would you want to share a general with statelets and Cascadia

>The onus is on California to not be such a collasal fuck up
RIP

Because otherwise this thread will just be the Whataburger vs In-and-Out argument rehashed a billion times.

>All 3 states are bigger than your country

IT IS THE INTERNATIONAL BOARD, NOT THE INTER-USA BOARD, YOU FUCKING MULATTO SHITTER

full jej

Not every conversation is about burgers
You're on our website Pierre bow down and go back to your irrelevant country general.

>I’m from Texas you dingus.
I'm not smart enough to be able to tell without people using /extraflags/.

>The onus is on California to not be such a collasal fuck up that they can’t make a single functional General with the entire Southwest and Cascadia to work with.

For some reason no Californian wants to show up anywhere anymore. There use to be guys from Sonora, Placer, Orange and LA but I never see them anymore. Maybe the bullying chased the Californians off?

There is a /cali/ general up right now and maybe they would finally come out for that (I'm talking to you Mr.Berkeley-Man).

I'm just here for college desu
I live in San Francisco.

An only Cali General is just as stupid. You should have done something like this.

I swear to god, once the Balkanization is totally complete if your general is even around I’m gonna annex and subjugate it first.

Are blacks white?

Cool. Whats it like up there?

Regional general are boring its all about random grouping.

In Berkeley or NorCal in general? I don't really have anything to compare it to. It's nice if you can afford it.

/cum/ broke down precisely for that reason.

Board is already shat to the max by 150 different generals and you know it. You are a low quality user lowering the level of this place, which was already low to begin with. You shart in Sup Forums. You will be defeated

Get used to, because /cum/ is becoming 15 different new generals.

/dixie/ and /midwest/ are comfy

>muh special website
lol fag

Maybe we could compromise by only having the smaller regions generals one a week or something. Have a midpoint between a single thread about a place and having a constant general.

InchaAllah you all get banned soon and GEOTUS kills net neutrality just after that

Quality American post, fucking moron

What Sup Forums unironically needs is a board that rangebans Americans and another board that rangebans non-Americans

Same thing with sports, there should be an entire board for American sports

>Trying to find compromise with Yuros

They will try and find literally any fucking thing about the US to complain about. The sooner you learn they’re just purpetually asspained and not actually making any sort of rational criticism, the better.

What you need to do is suck my chode lmao

Guys, Alaskans respect Leafs more than lower forty eighters...just letting you know

Why are you so upset? Is this website important to you or something?

Not true. I hate Canada and love most the lower 48.

>be American
>see the only board on all Sup Forums that's designed to avoid USA circlejerk
>does USA circlejerk on it

Ban when?

Everything is important

Imaging being this unironically butthurt at Americans having fun.

Get a life bro

this man knows what's up
americucks need to be killed and this is proof

>Everything is important
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a fucking dork!

My life revolves around harming Americans desu

Glorious post, you will be spared the day comrade Kim kills all Americans

>My life revolves around harming Americans
Your life revolves around shitposting like a retarded faggot, you impotent child.

Is Alaska really the libertarian nirvana it's made out to be?

Please say yes.

*messes with texas*

what do you think of Hawai'i, if at all?

There's nothing retarded about my argument that American generals on the INTERNATIONAL board of a U. S. website is pure cancer, now go die a painful death

*forgets alamo*

Don't you ever compare C*lifornia to Texas.

Don’t think I didn’t see that you prick

I'm from Virginia

Hope it sinks
Only if you come as a tourist.
More like virgin