>Trump gets nominated candidate
>terror attack in France
>terror attack in Germany
>shooting in Germany
>bomb terror attack in Germany
>coup attempt in Turkey
>institutional war in Turkey
>terror attack in Afghanistan

I want off the ride, guys. Things are steadily getting out of control.

Is Qek returning?

Other urls found in this thread:

noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/ansa/2016/07/18/grupo-no-brasil-declara-apoio-ao-estado-islamico.htm
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2016/07/1792362-condenado-por-terrorismo-na-franca-professor-da-ufrj-e-expulso-do-brasil.shtml
20minutes.fr/monde/1893347-20160719-adlene-hicheur-condamne-terrorisme-france-expulse-bresil
tribunadabahia.com.br/2016/07/22/um-dos-suspeitos-de-integrar-celula-terrorista-no-brasil-se-entrega-pf
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-security-terrorism-idUSKCN1012JL
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-rio-police-welcome-to-hell-tourists-olympics-a7108091.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/americas/rio-de-janeiro-super-bacteria/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tackling-brazils-rape-epidemic-activists-see-little-hope-in-a-country-where-a-woman-is-raped-every-a7098421.html
business-standard.com/article/international/rio-2016-brazilian-army-undergoes-riot-control-simulation-116072000877_1.html
stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/81319160/Road-to-Rio-State-of-calamity-declared-in-Rio-de-Janeiro-40-days-till-Olympics
reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-migrant-idUSKCN1040SF?il=0
cbc.ca/news/world/germany-machete-syrian-refugee-reutlingen-1.3693084
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/world/europe/syrian-refugee-arrested-in-germany-after-fatal-machete-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is here.

Brazil is next.

WITNESSED

This is the future you chose

Just wait until the Olympics get rekt

>group with more than 3000 people in Brazil swore allegiance to ISIS before Olympics
noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/ansa/2016/07/18/grupo-no-brasil-declara-apoio-ao-estado-islamico.htm

>they are everywhere. UNIVERSITY TEACHER gets deported from France for trying a terror attack
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2016/07/1792362-condenado-por-terrorismo-na-franca-professor-da-ufrj-e-expulso-do-brasil.shtml
20minutes.fr/monde/1893347-20160719-adlene-hicheur-condamne-terrorisme-france-expulse-bresil

>ISIS terrorist hands himself over to the police with spicy information
tribunadabahia.com.br/2016/07/22/um-dos-suspeitos-de-integrar-celula-terrorista-no-brasil-se-entrega-pf

>more than 100 terrorism links only in Rio
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-security-terrorism-idUSKCN1012JL

>meanwhile police is planning a general strike during the Olympics
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-rio-police-welcome-to-hell-tourists-olympics-a7108091.html

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/americas/rio-de-janeiro-super-bacteria/
>super bacteria found in popular beaches in Rio that can't be contained by any known antibiotics

>rape epidemic in brazil
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tackling-brazils-rape-epidemic-activists-see-little-hope-in-a-country-where-a-woman-is-raped-every-a7098421.html

>brazil deployed army on every fucking street of rio scared of everything
business-standard.com/article/international/rio-2016-brazilian-army-undergoes-riot-control-simulation-116072000877_1.html

>meanwhile the city remains at state of public calamity with government workers without payment for 4 months, endless lines for "muh free healthcare" and closed public schools
stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/81319160/Road-to-Rio-State-of-calamity-declared-in-Rio-de-Janeiro-40-days-till-Olympics

So much potential for happenings...

He blesses me, praise Kek!

Stop posting this Sup Forums tier frog. It isn't politics.

As for le ride, fuck the hell off. You do not give a goddamn - justified or no - about these "happenings". You never have. Stop whining you fucking loser. Focus on the shit in front of your eyes and in your area, like Zika and the fucking tyranny across Brazil.

How would anyone notice a happening in brazil over the daily shitshow?

What would it be, a zika baby shoots up a favela?

We'll bring you kangoroos to the Olympic village so the blocked toilets will be a bit nicer.

HRC adopting her Jewish witch-doctor, after the emails are leaked and she is forced to step down, is the most wonderful blessing from kek. Even the Reddit cucks are turning on her for this. KEK WILLS IT.

How much proof do you need for Kek's glorious return to us? Do not spite him, he brings us glorious happenings.

INCREDIBLE

next attack in melbourne australia

We are hitting unseen levels of happenings

He is praised. The most merciful.

I even forgot to include the wild fire at NATO arsenal in Turkey...

OK that's kind of spooky

HERMES TRISMEGISTUS IS KEK.

I AM KEKMEGISTUS AND I AM HIS MESSENGER

In native Hermopolitan theology : as early as the Old Kingdom (ca. 2670 - 2198 BCE), the perennial worship of the native Egyptian Thoth, "the mightiest of the gods", was centered in Hermopolis ("Hermoupolis Magna").

Although the contents of this theology is only know from Ptolemaic sources, "Khnum Khemenu", "the Eight town" (also called "Per-Djehuty", the "house of Thoth") existed in the Vth Dynasty (ca. 2487 - 2348 BCE) and was associated with the Ogdoad or company of eight precreational gods (frog heads) & goddesses (serpent-headed).

A few of them were mentioned in the Pyramid Texts, but the complete list is first mentioned in the Middle Kingdom (ca. 1938 - 1759 BCE). These deities emerged from Nun (the primordial, undifferentiated ocean) and constituted the soul of Thoth.

They may also be understood as further characterizations of this dark, unlimited pre-creational realm : Amun and Amaunet (hiddenness), Heh and Heket or Huh and Hauhet (eternity), Kek and Keket or Kuk and Kauket (darkness), Nun and Nunet or Nun and Naunet (primordial chaos).

Hermopolitan theology will provide the framework for Ptolemaic Hermetism. Other textual traces of this worship are found in the Coffin Texts, the Book of the Dead and the Books of the Netherworld, whereas in the Late Period (ca. 664 - 30 BCE), its theology was written down on the walls of more than one Ptolemaic temple (ca. 332 - 30 BCE). Because Thoth was Lord of Time, he was associated with astrology, in particular when the astral science of Chaldea entered Egypt (at the end of the Third Intermediate Period, ca. 1075 - 664 BCE)

Cry more, heretic.

NO THIS IS SPOOKY

THIS IS GLORIOUS

If it's this bad now I wonder what the future is going to be like.

You have been blessed. You may rest now in preparation for tomorrow's happenings.

Checked for the future.

>the future

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

>the future

hahahahahahhhhhhhaaaah

only fire

get used to terror attacks in Europe pretty soon it's not going to be a happening more of a daily occurrence. They've made it clear to the people who are plotting to kill them that they're not even willing to defend themselves its actually pathetic.

>bad

I just refresh my news page every hour and there is a new happening.

What the fuck is going on.

Solar flare power outage coming to a city near you.

If singles, the magic of Kek will be undone and he will be returned to the void for eternity

(You)

Really though, America is going to get more soon too. I can feel it in my bones. There was a shooting the next town over from me 4 people dead. Big deal bc its a small town.

NATO airbase in Turkey on fire.

Weapons may be compromised

Sad

Seriously Sup Forums read this book and all shall be revealed, your meme powers will be stronger.

nice get sempai

i don't know but you're right things have been steadily escalating over the last few months

PRAISE KEK , OUR LORD NEEDS MOAR NUMERALS

WITNESSED

praise kek
please deliver us more happenings

Kek has never left us.

(You)
You asked. You received.

I REFUSE to accept that all of this is just a coincidence.

Is Qek real, guys?

There's no getting of this ride.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

wow

Caucet is real. He is present right in this thread. My our soulds be spared from the bloodshed of happenings.

Praise be upon him

Praise Kek and praise his gifts, bless us with even more happenings, let the fire raise

Kek, please give me a reason to fire a few magazines of ammunition into a crowd of protesting cultural enrichment in my lifetime.

thanks for blessing me KEK

Next Happening: Crazy Right "Winger shoots up a croud, shouting terms from world of warcraft!"

MACHETE ATTACK NOW, GUYS!

PLEASE STOP.

I WANNA OFF THE RIDE
reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-migrant-idUSKCN1040SF?il=0
cbc.ca/news/world/germany-machete-syrian-refugee-reutlingen-1.3693084
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/world/europe/syrian-refugee-arrested-in-germany-after-fatal-machete-attack.html

PREGNANT WOMAN CUT IN HALF.

And suicide bonbimg too

WHAT? POST LINK.

Are we summoning chaos in this thread?

i saw the pic of her guts spilled on the sidewalk with the bloody fetus in the mix too

also saw the vid of the 8yo boy getting beheaded with a buck knife

what a week

got the pic?

What if I include references to Sam Hyde in my manifesto?

I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Happenings all around me
Praise Kek and let shit blow

wut
where

I praise Kek but I fear he might deem me unworthy

You forgot the redpills dropped by carson, the literal guac merchant at the rnc, the indictment of Hillary by Chris Christie and Trump's speech that got leaked which lead to him talking off script. Along with the wikileaks release of dnc emails.

Sorry friend. He will choose you soon, as he has chosen me.

raio is the next shit show, when is the opening ceremony?

Rio*

it seems like things are tipping to the point where we will have a small world wide conflicts, purely by coincidence of course, so now we DEFINITELY need to vote SOMEBODY with diplomatic experience.

i am hilldog now

zika is one of the KEK's purges

Next week- so we get the democratic convention this week and hopefully rioting commies, and mr. Hue's wild ride after that.

I wonder if we could meme Yellowstone into going kaboom

c-c-confirmed

P H I L L Y
H
I
L
L
Y

WTF i have zika now

I want to fug that zika

bro
BRO
IS THAT
MOTHER
FUCKIN
ONE PUNCH MAN?

No, that's Caped Baldy.

bloody hell.

How can one doubt he's real?

nuh uh

>Sup Forums summons kek
>uses meme magic like no tomorrow
>so much shit starts to happen

What have we done

>6667

I'm telling you dude, just cause he's not in costume doesn't mean it's him. That's Caped Baldy, no doubt about it.

Please don't bomb us lord Kek, just bomb the surrounding countries and give us that free redpill ride.

Oh great Kek , unleash thy power unto us. The memes must flow. Chaos shall bring a new era to this rotten humanity.

We all know it...

Our Kek on Sup Forums, hallowed be your name. Your Trumpdon come, your will be done, on earth as it is on Sup Forums. Give us this day our daily dubs, and forgive us our baiting, as we also have forgiven those who bait against us. And lead us not into cuckoldry, but deliver us from shills. Amen
Praise Kek!

Praise Kek

Praise KEK

I'm so glad my meme is getting so much attention now...

Are we just going to forget about this psychopath? He's done it once and he'll do it again, I truly fear for Trump and none of you seem concerned with his safety.

>I want off the ride
the ride hasn't even begun, you're still waiting in line.

Kek be praised

>1 off dubs

proof that kek disagrees with you

Bless me lord kek! Bring the happenings!

2016 has been by far the best year of my life
what a fucking ride, and we are only half-way through

INDICTMENT ARREST AND EXECUTION

Assassination

Who will be attacked next?
Will it be Rome??

Langley Virginia

this board has been getting genuinely fucking scary over the past few weeks. every time i refresh there's some new disgrace to read on. even reading in the dead of night like i'm doing now just makes my hairs raise.

you guys might want to stick around for the olympics. i'm sure my country will give you a good show