Watched Get Out with my dad

Watched Get Out with my dad
The first fourty five minutes nothing happens, except they hit a deer and a police officer wants to see the black guys ID. OMG microaggression
walked out 3/4 of the through after some stupid comment about Tiger Woods
wtf this had like a 99% on RT. Im not race baiting this movie was legit boring as fuck
Did anything interesting happen in the last 30 minutes of the film?

HEY OH
FUCKING GOT EM OP
TROLLED
REKT
SUCH LAWLS

>watches movie up until the last half hour
>wants to know if anything happened
holy shit man end your life

Im serious I was reading the plot and it had something to with some weird cult neurosuergon thing where they were becoming black people
What happened? seriously no bait

>DUDE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE HARD LIVES XD

mother fucking fuck this site. all anyone posts are baneposts, cunny, blacked threads, or fucking cape shit where grown ass men argue whether or not some steaming piece of dog shit is better made by DC or Marvel. heres a hint both Marvel and DC suck, these movies are for teenagers.

>seething because his bait failed
saged for hilarity

hey man just because your thread is dying it doesn't mean you have to keep posting
we get
its over
try again tomorrow, hey maybe even wait an hour then you'll only be contending with blacked threads and cp

>men argue w
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I want some to spoonfeed me the ending so I dont have read some SJW feminist bullshit interpretation of the ending

>PEOPLE R NEVER RACIST TO BLACKS THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS AND THEIR FUCKING NIGGER RACEBAITING FILMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. OP

Let me guess you wouldnt understand this film unless you were black. Is that what I should take away from this. Of course racism exists. But racism like "oh you must like Tiger woods" is different than "Im going to go lynch niggers"

That's the thing, it wasn't even racist. The whites wanted athletic bodies, the brown skin was of no importance.

This thread could have been an actual discussion if OP wasn't just racebaiting.

Am argument implies you have a view, you don't you're trying to get a rise, if I try to argue with the deranged homeless guy on the street. We aren't arguing, I'm right and he's (you are) a deranged shit burglar.

I am asking what the ending was, I by definition cannot have a viewpoint of it because I didnt see it. I want to know if it worth rewatching and actually watching to the end and to so I literally want some to explain the ending to me, so I dont have to read some SJW feminist tripe about on some bullshit clickbait site.

>father is a surgeon that transplants old/disabled rich peoples brains with someone younger and healthy
>mother is a therapist and hypnotizes people to help with the process
>his gf has been dating and luring in all the victims
>the black garderner is her grandfather
>the black housekeeper is her grandmother
>he kills all of them and rides away with his black friend

thank you. Seems kind of interesting..

it has a good payoff at the end, you shouldn't have walked out if you care about the last 30 mins

This movie was fantastic until the literal body swapping shit happened. The fuck was that garbage?