(1) youtube.com/watch?v=v1VW6o-GFwI
(2) youtube.com/watch?v=49wp0H-x4Ec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You underestimate my power

bane?

this shit is just naruto for babbies born in like 1998

do they die in that fight or does this shit prolong eternally again?

prolongs eternally again

That caught me off guard desu. Eren's look of betrayal seals the deal.

>watched the first few episodes of this
>stopped when the main character got killed and turned into a monster
so now the main character is a human, and those other humans are monsters (one admitted he was the armored titan)?

why is every anime i see on reddit, Sup Forums and Sup Forums so bad?

na that would be SAO if they ever bother to make a season more than one every 5 years.

just remembered why i stopped watching gook shit.

why wouldnt the girl just slaughter them for good? shes like a killing machine right? she allowed them to have time to transform and all, why?

no backup and humans are surprisingly deft at surviving blows that dont pierce their heart or decapitate them. she sure tried

This is beyond kino, friend

youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc

>so now the main character is a human

he's a titan too, hence the ending of the 2nd video

Shit that actually was pretty kino. Unexpected.

most of the popular shit is bad. Is this surprising? It's like the transformers of anime, if i had to make it Sup Forums related.

>most of the popular shit is bad
This isn't really true for everything and only bitter contrarians believe this as an absolute.

Anime in general is pretty bad.
Makoto Shinkai does some pretty great things with his animation, cinematically Garden of Words is beautifully arranged and Your Name was okay.

Other than a few 90s clingers most of anime can fuck right off.

>an entire medium is bad because I dislike a few of them.
I'm getting tired of this underage meme

>Attack on Titan
At least post good stuff like Mushishi if you want to post anime here.

He can turn into a Titan and so can the other two. I'd keep watching, it's a big part of the series that was introduced six episodes into a twenty three episode season.

>haha let me mention a few critically-acclaimed ones to make it seem like i really watch anime

the concept of confessing and believing you could talk sense into someone on the opposite side, totally failing to do so, and then having to follow through while everyone else is coddling you not to become the product of their worst fears... is a stroke of genius

incredible scene, but shit series

>shit series
No fun allowed, got it!

He's a big guy for sure.

the series is totally hamstrung by its terrible characterization

i already said the scene is kino, what more do you want from me. it's brilliant and unique.

Why is anime generally not allowed here when it literally airs on televisions for multiple countries? That is a television show...

Okay I was baiting a bit by generalizing but the output I see is pretty unendearing in my opinion. I have difficulty perusing for anime that isn't just straight dreadful or childish or both.

I'm open to suggestions though.

Garden of Words has critical acclaim? It deserves it.

I'm not going to list every anime that I've ever seen just so you or some other autist can say 'it's because you don't watch moe!'

>attack on reddit
nope. it's plebshit

>I'm open to suggestions though
Start with Ghibli films.