Munich Memorial. Muslim shouts Allah akbar for Minutes

twitter.com/ILNewsFlash/status/757205618402877441

Germans start to show signs of resistance

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=120_1469385003
youtube.com/watch?v=SuLWRAq-Kuk&bpctr=1469414018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You will never lead the german resistance

why did that german cuck hug the "youth" in the beginning?

what was he saying?

Some rough translation.

>MAKE HIM STOP
>HE HAS NO RESPECT
>FUCK ALLAH
>YOU ARE THE POLICE HE HAS NO RESPECT MAKE HIM STOP
>OUR COMPATRIOT GOT KILELD HERE AND HE SAYS ALLAH AKBAR

Police proceed to talk to the man who is angry at the Muslims

A new hero arises.

He says

>The world is fucked up
>get used to a fucked up world
>OPEN YOUR EYES THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP
>while crying

Do Germans use English swear words a lot?

Fuck, fucking, motherfucking, motherfuck.

fuck the police, he was breaking the law arrest him for disturbing the peace, and then qustion him on his intent by chanting such thing then lock him away due to intent

For every German that shows signs of resistance Merkel will import 5 'refugees' as replacements. Also I'm sure this will be downplayed as Muslims showing signs of respect and Right wing Germans oppressing their religious beliefs.

That's it. No more.
I'm getting my gun licence now. When the hordes appear at my doorstep I will be prepared.
Resist them my brave German brothers!

It's your Europeans' fault for not being welcoming enough and helping them assimilate. If you just get them on the dole and give them iPhones and Adidas they'll become secular like you guys, right? I mean after all religious ideology doesn't matter, it's just a symptom of economic inequality. You just need to welcome in more of these people and give them more free stuff and everything will work out.

kek

You need a license to buy a gun in Canada?

That's fucked up.

I am from munich, I haven't seen this yet.

Very glad to see things escalating at this fast pace. I didnt expect people to become redpilled about mudshits this soon.

Yeah.
normal words to use in germany.

Stay safe.

THe best part is that he was apperently was doing the Islamic finger to the heaven.
And the Patriot lost his shit.

Pass a safety course, pass a background check, not be on mess and get a licence.

Prevents some psychos from getting them easily. I like the law, minus the safety course, but the gubment needs money for dem programs.

Only thing I'd like to add would be a registry. Anyone who commits a crime with an unregistered gun (niggers in Toronto who get guns smuggled in from the states) should be harshly punished.

I've heard them use English swear words. I've always assumed swear words didn't exist in German because swearing clutters sentences and isn't efficient.

Why didn't anyone just knock the cunt out?

Meds*
Sorry, I'm on mobile

Cops right there m8. Germans were angry yet still civil. Infuriating.

lel

Da muss man differenzieren

>German language
>efficient
It's anything but

Sounds horrible. I can just walk in a store right now and buy a shotgun or long rifle. I'd hate to have my ability to buy a gun restricted by some government bureaucrat who could abuse the process and deny me of my rights based on some bullshit technicality. Sounds fucking horrible.

someone post it on reddit. we can't let them hide all the worthless shit the muzzies do

It's not a right up here man. Different culture. I've only ever seen one rifle in my life (19).

Anyways, you can get guns legally here, you just have to be patient and civil.

Jesus. I've been shooting consistently since I was 14. I've never lived somewhere that didn't have at least one gun under the roof

Is there an english subbed vid of this?

Yup. Bunch of my Yankee friends couldn't believe us when we told them that. Our shock is the same when we here how regularly you see/handle those things. Like I said, different culture.

wow, germans can be so racist i cant even

I literally got back from the range three hours ago. Just cleaned my CZ and .44 mag. It's funny how we're so close in almost every aspect of culture, except for firearms

The fire rises

Mainstream news outlets deliberately didn't include that the woman was also pregnant

liveleak.com/view?i=120_1469385003

Humours a bit different, and there are subtle differences everywhere.

Our main differences in politics comes from the differences in history and population size. Your cultural and racial divisions make you more individualistic then us, hence the self defence laws. We didn't have to worry about shitskin hordes till relatively recently, and even then if you don't live in a major city Canada is almost completely crime free.

I think its time you Germans start exposing them to some of your classic german heritage.

I think it just might be time to bring this back.

Never forget that.

Almost as bad as the torture they covered up during the Bataclan attack.

So what's actually going on in this video? I can't really tell who's talking to who.

That was real fucked up shit. They cut off all the guys dicks while they were alive and stuffed them in their mouth and let them bleed out

>Fuck, fucking
they need English words to talk about fucking? They are getting more and more cucked by the minute!

Is that clapping? are those tourists

All German pollacks should form an organization to start murdering refugees

No, this is literally what the jew wants. Kill the jew FIRST. Then you can kill the rapefugees.

Cleanse the jew before it kill us all.

>Police proceed to talk to the man who is angry at the Muslims
>"Germans start to show signs of resistance"

German swears just arent as good as English swears,.

I don't speak much German but I thought I heard him say "the world is broken"

Unless they fall into the antique class, yes.

Fuck off. Our laws are bullshit and registries are useless.

Think of it like this: You do your 4473 once when you apply for the license. After that, their computer does a check on all systems to see if you've been flagged for anything (Like, say, an assault charge).

This only applies to yuppie urbanites. If you own a farm and you don't have a gun, you're an idiot. If you live up north and you don't have a gun, you're an even bigger idiot.

Can we get a translation?

That kraut needs more sensitivity training.

would've been beaten to death in america.

honestly, europe...where are your balls?

he literally would've been beaten to the floor until he was unrecognizable in america. and nothing would've happened.

>Germany finally uncucks itself after 70 years

youtube.com/watch?v=SuLWRAq-Kuk&bpctr=1469414018

we live in the times of happening

more like germans are showing signs of unrelenting cuckoldry

Fixed that for you, quite lying to yourself.

Nope those are Germans going full AMERIKAN

Calling arabs mother fuckers in english and clapping.

IT RISES

>Fick dich, motherfucker!
lol

Well hamburgers are basically a German name so they'll come around eventually. Everything comes full circle.

English IS a Germanic language...

6th frame hasn't happened yet amerilard.

Once the krauts wake up it's not going to be pretty. Nationalist sentiment is eventually going to outgrow the German government's ability to suppress it if this continues.

Exact same shit is going on in France.

The state of emergency is more to prevent the French from going full 1790's than to protect them from muzzies.

you're in denial Germany is too far gone for the krauts to wake up

There is no sixth frame, I just didn't feel like resizing an image just to correct a someone that's so delusional they act like germany.

It always ends with germany apologizing.

Also get involved in a political party

>using a leather bag to catch the head
>not using steel so that they hit their head one last time before fading off

Which European country will wake up first and begin the crack down on Islam?

We have to face the facts that none of us will do anything whatsoever

Is that a guillotine for animals or some shit??? Looks way too small

Speak for yourself.

You've been saying this shit for years now. How much more blood will it actually take? We haven't seen shit to support these claims that yuros will actually do something

France will snap first but Germany will snap the hardest.

Maybe it's time to bring back some of that Prussian militarism the Commies destroyed, eh?
DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

yeah,sure.

I disagree. I lived in Germany for 5 years, many people are all nice and politically correct in public, but behind closed doors they are very different people. And this was before the whole refugee crisis.

Sounds about right.

You can see the bubbles forming. The pot will boil over sooner than later at this rate.

Care to tell me what you're gonna do pally?

>Israel News Flash
truly greatest ally
>all the cucks standing there doing nothing
>police doing nothing

Kek Jerrys are genetically predisposed to being weak cuck bitches. Get back to me when they are massacring muzzies in the street until the Germans are all fags

>Assault him and immediately get arrested

Or

>Bottle up that anger until the only way they can sleep at night is if they and a bunch of friends go out at night beating the everloving fuck out of them

no one gives a fuck about how they act behind closed doors if that's all those worthless shits can do nothing will ever happen

It's only a matter of time before something happens in the UK. There's been 2 cases in the last week or 2 where a group of men have tried to abduct RAF servicemen outside their base.

The media isn't front paging it though, so it isn't getting as much attention.

Crusade when?

>That muzzie literally just took a huge piss on that peoples graves right in front of their families and loved ones, and he was completely safe and unharmed.
My god how fucking cucked Germans are? This makes me so fucking angry.

Why does this trigger people? It's free speech like you've always wanted

We will probably all die, but it will be for a good cause

WHITE POWER

ALLAH AKBAR

MOTHERFUCKER

...why the claps? Are they clapping the diversity?

>being this young

We had a gun registry. It lasted about 12 years. It was a waste of billions of tax dollars and did literally nothing useful other than force gun owners to report all their information to the guberments.

They are applauding the guy telling the muzzie to fuck off.

We still have the Restricted and Prohibited registries. Both equally useless.

Those people will be free to express their opinion and organize once the police state inevitably fails. Support for the current political class is crumbling all over the continent, and with it their regimes decline in power.

We saw this in the baltics in the late 80s/early 90s as well. Decades of seemingly nothing wrong, but as soon as the police state loosened its grip, shit fell apart.

>Police in Munich say they have arrested a 16-year-old Afghan friend of David Ali Sonboly, who killed nine people at a Munich shopping centre on Friday.

>They say the teenager is under investigation for failing to report the attacker's plans, and that he could have been an accomplice.

their narrative is falling apart.

Well fuck a duck. Right. That was the "long arms" registry I was talking about. RIP me.

Bud I have a cottage up north and go to town there all the time. Literally no one has guns up there, aside from farmers and a few central ontarians who act like rednecks and say y'all and shit. It's fucking weird. Majority of Canadians don't own guns.

well friend lets hope your right and I'm just a pessimist.

Yup

The next one for sure! Just one more attack! Give us 1000+ death toll and we'll wake up I promise!!

shit don't know why but this one got me in the feels

Problem was the harsher punishments for non registered gun users wasn't implemented. A list helps no one. Shirking the law and comittting a violent act should net you a severe punishment.

Enjoy having a bear walking through your patio door and not having anything to fight it off with.

Fucking idiot.

>>>/meadhall/