/Cali/ - California General

Welcome: Everyone

Why so much hobos?
Why rent is so fucking expensive?

>Why so much hobos?
More of a problem in the bigger cities. And it's because cost of living is high.
>Why rent is so fucking expensive?
Everyone wants to live here.

fuck the chiefs

Now I want animal fries + a milkshake. :^(

I could fuck with a /cali/ general, as long as all the other Californians actually show up.

I also put forward a motion to allow Nevada into the general. They are chill and they are pretty close with our Eastern Sierra Nevada peoples and Tahoe.

>Why so much hobos?
Like what said with the cost of living, but its also because hobos from other states migrate over here because they wont freeze to death in the winter here. There have been times where other states have actually loaded up their homeless onto buses and dumped them into California.

>Why rent is so fucking expensive?
Also like he said. People want to live here and rich millionaires from around the world want to buy up our good real estate to create summer homes. We also got stuck with a NIMBY epidemic which fucked dense multi unit development.

bump

What is your favorite place in California? Hardmode: That isn't your home town/region.

For me its the Klamath/Northwest area. My family used to visit every summer to pick blackberries and enjoy the redwoods. I especially love Fern Canyon and the Samoa Cookhouse near Eureka.

Why do people shit on In-N-Out? It's fine to say that it's overrated, but how can someone think it's actually bad? It's probably the most consistent fast food option in the world.

Redwood National Park is comfy.
Butthurt and envy.

persimmons

I always forget what they're called. They're pretty nice though.

>Everyone wants to live here

Nevadanon here
seconded

Prove me wrong.

McDonalds corporate shills

Fix'd

An “in and out” burger “animal style”. How subtle

Real Nevadans can't stand the California faggots flooding over and turning their state blue, FYI.

Really funny how you can infect someone with aids in California and only get a small fine haha

>Colorado
Shut up, slave.

Real Nevadans can't stand other people telling us what being a Nevadan means

>us
I'm not talking about you.

So all the other generals have something comfy they cling to. Dixie has Morrowind, and Midwest has Lain-posting, what are we going to have?

I love how ass-hurt Americans are always trying to tell everyone else what their opinions should be about California.

What part of Nevada are you from?

In-n-Out

>fries are always fresh and hot
>bun is always tastefully grilled
>hot melted cheese cascading over the side
>most refreshing coke of any fast food joint
maximum comfy

Santa Barbarafag reporting in

>TFW no gf

I actually tried making santa maria style bbq not too long ago. I didn't know we could into bbq, let alone that it would come from Santa Barbara, but it was fantastic. Especially with some strawberry pico.

>having no gf
Hope you're not from California.

What about persimmons?

who /guns/ here?
Ready for the new ammunition regs beginning Jan. of next year?

>tfw 20
>tfw can buy shotguns and rifles but not handguns
Which gun show should I go to when I turn 21 to get a M1911 and a springfield 03 or mauser 98? I want to larp as a soldier, the house invaders won't know what hit 'em.
I'll eventually have to get an AR-15 too if I want to call myself an American tho

what's a good asian bakery in the san fernando valley/westside/downtown area?

>asian bakery

Is In N Out way better than five guys.

THIS

>Midwest has Lain-posting
No, Midwest has suicidal feels

I think he's asking
we have both, come and see for yourself.

Yes.

Yes. The people at 5 Guys don't know how to assemble a burger. They make that shit soggy as hell and everything falls out when you pick it up. Not to mention their fires are a lot more oily.

i am an idiot. my bad

>he doesn't know about 85°C

Did someone say celebrate being in California?

Cancer.

>groyper
This is a toad only zone friend.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT SHITTY PLACE WITH AROUND THE BLOCK LINES.
MY CITY IS NOW MAJORITY CHINESE/KOREAN AND YOU GUYS DERACINATE ENTIRE BLOCKS OF STORES AND REPLACE THEM WITH YOUR SHITTY BAKERIES AND BOBA SHOPS.

That's a asian bakery? I have one of those up the street but never went in.
Inform, also where are you?

IRVINE.

I didn't know you were so racist, Jeff.

>Irvine
Never been heard it nice.

I'm NOT racist. I'm 100% Ok with you guys taking over, hyper-inflating the real estate market, gamefying the schools etc, but when you remove my shitty mexican and persian, and burger joints and replace them with shitty kim che, boba, and worst of all Korean BBQ joints, you cross a line.
yeah, safest city in america, rich af, 0 crime etc etc etc. I want out though, at least for a while, the real estate market has tripled in the past few years, so I think I can smooch off of home ownership for a while.

in-n-out is very tasty

There is far nastier out there friend

but I said I liked it

I'm illiterate
I thought you said nasty

Which prototype do you think is the best? I'm a fan of the bottom, second from right.

It's okay. I'll always love you no matter what

OC here
It's safe and clean, but the people are stuck up richfags. The police will fuck you over for anything, and they round up any homeless people who stride in and dump them in Santa Ana.

Vast majority of illegals overstay their tourist visas. Wall isn't going to stop them.

Well yeah, if the fence and National Guard didn't stop them a wall won't but if we have to have it then I just hope it isn't going to be one of those solid brown or gray ones.

We should build a train on the border instead, it'd stop crossings and be a nice thing to have.
drugs don't come on overstayed visas tho. Plus overstayed visas illegals are mostly harmless albeit illegal, people getting trafficked by coyotes is really dangerous though.

I guess.
>drugs don't come on overstayed visas tho. Plus overstayed visas illegals are mostly harmless albeit illegal, people getting trafficked by coyotes is really dangerous though.
They're going to find ways to get drugs across no matter how hard you try. Drug war has been a colossal failure. I'd rather we just legalize everything and heavily regulate it like Portugal. Drug cartels would collapse if you did that.

Hawaiian Gardens reporting. It's cold and I'm getting sick. What do you guys recommend?

This has been comfy but I'm afraid that it will die quick like every other attempt at a /Cali/ since we can't keep interest.

Since there is a strong chance that this general won't survive the week. I propose that we make a tradition of only holding /Cali/ on Sundays. Make it regular weekly comfy without burning out or degenerating into autism.

I want out of this place
I want to own some land, a decent house/essentials, family, and guns

>as long as all the other Californians actually show up.
Do you allow former Californians?

>I want to own some land
Central Valley
>a decent house/essentials
Just not Bay Area/LA/Orange/SD
>family
I don't see the correlation with location
>guns
you can do that here just the same as the rest of the country, except we don't have the gunshow loophole.

I want a cute gf in cali. Can I please have one?

Been trying that myself. Never had any success.

It's a doggy dog world...

Sure why not

Thinking about moving to San Diego lads. Orange is boring suburbs, and LA is a shithole. San Diego actually seems nice though.

They love European guys so go for it.

Thanks, guys. I'll always remember this... I love you...

All those look pretty scaleable. Also tf is going on with the center two on the bottom?

The grating lets the border patrol see through and lets animals pass through, thereby allowing them to do their normal migrations.

Im a sperg. Zero game

No.

A shit ton of Californians are moving out to places like Arizona, Idaho, and Texas due to the high cost of living here in CA.

t. I go outside.

I’m glad I moved away, but at the same time I miss it. It’s strange.

>moving because you were forced out by cost of living being too high due to rich people wanting to live here means they don't want to live here

california's a bit shite, isn't it?

t. cascadia mans

es verdad que se puede hablar español aqui??

>go on trip to california
>see 17 people get arrested in 4 days
incredible

What

The Califags are invading the rest of the country.

Cascadia is our's, lad. So are Nevada and Colorado. We've even got a few colonies in Texas.

Respondan pinches gringos de mierda

If she's one in a million there's thirty nine of her in California alone.

>moving because you vote for the same shitty politicians that ram you up the ass with taxes so the state can fund welfare and college for illegals
>only to turn red states into the shithole you left behind
ftfy

California pronto sera parte de mexico

Bueno. No es americano.

el parque chicano es una joya en el estado de california

el hilo se muere jajja