So what will be the lame excuse they'll come up with in the sequel for Strange to not use the time loop trick against...

So what will be the lame excuse they'll come up with in the sequel for Strange to not use the time loop trick against all of his enemies?

time's up

Fuck marvel films but it's obvious. The time infinity stone will get stolen and he can't actually use it.'

Stupid fuck.

this. are you really such a dummy dumb dumb OP?

That's literally the plot of the Infinity Gauntlet arc (in the comics but who fucking knows about the movie.)
Thanos acquires them so he can bedazzle his chain.

No shit, which makes this thread extra fucking pointless.

What happens after that. How will they top Grape Hulk as a villain?

He can't use it in dimenstions with innnocents in it because they'd be trapped in the loop as well. Dormammu was the only one effected.

Hang on a tick m8, why doesn't Strange just time loop Thanos so he cant steal it, eh?

Because thanos has the other stones and he can't do shit to him.'

The beyonder, mephisto, Kang, maybe they'll get Dr. Doom back at that point or Galactus.

The entire movie will be a giant time loop.
Thanos will only think he's successfully stolen the stone.

That's stupid.

I know. It is a Marvel movie, though.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay.
>how will they top Grape Hulk
Lad.
The power creep is infinite in comic books.

good answer

>The power creep is infinite in comic books.
Let me rephrase that. Won't viewers get bored with an endless series of "oh shit, this SUPER evil guy is actually going to destroy the world FOR REALZ THIS TIME" plots?

Dr. Strange is by far my favorite superhero in these capeshit movies

I think they'll weaken the fuck out of him by breaking his shit or something.

Hannibal and his crew were able to break out of the time thing to fight, didn't they?

Once thanos is revealed and it's just boring as hell and the same as every Marvel film capeshit will finally die. The entire MCuniverse is leading to this, and the movie will be more of the same. This is when the fatigue will set in.

Dragonball Z has been running for 135 years.
Never overestimate the public.