Why is someone like his accent next to non-existent, but someone like his girlfriend is incredibly obvious?

Why is someone like his accent next to non-existent, but someone like his girlfriend is incredibly obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JJr9uZodg8?t=7m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

phonetics of italian are more distant to english than those of swedish, she has a harder making the sounds as they were intended to

he has used english to play vg all his life
his gf less

better english education growing up, only kid-shit is dubbed, phonetics as mentioned

I think shit not being dubbed is the biggest reason

>knowing how pewdepheh sounds like
>knowing how his gf sounds like
Why people do this?

>american english
he obviously retains a lot of his swedish accent, but really it's because he just communicates and consumes almost solely in English, for many years

>not watching pewdiepie

Their country is mlre cucked by the anglo cock
Also see But all in all in Italy we can live all our life without knowing a word in English

Why do I find both of them so adorable? Please help I need explanations.

The difficulty of a language depends to its proximity to one's native language. Swedish and English belong to not only the same language family but also the same branch. Additionally to their genetic lineage English was changed a lot due to contact with Nordic languages during the Danelaw period. So Swedish and English are highly similar languages in all aspects, from phonetics to grammar.

Adding to this, Sweden is a very small country that doesn't produce a lot of media and entertainment but it has a highly educated population and high internet penetration. In Sweden unaltered English-language media is freely available, being broadcasted on national TV without dubbing.

Italian on the other hand is a more distant language, still part of the same family but not the same branch. Linguistic differences are more apparent.

Italy also boasts a way bigger population. It has a sizable internal market for media and entertainment. Italians are used to consuming Italian-speaking media so even when they watch American shows they are going to be dubbed into the national language.

he quite clearly has a Swedish accent to me

>Why is someone like his accent next to non-existent, but someone like his girlfriend is incredibly obvious?
what the fuck kind of English is this

Everybody has an accent dipshit, you just tend to notice ones that are more different from yours

Ditto. It's specially obvious for certain words with "a", like "Nazi" here: youtu.be/0JJr9uZodg8?t=7m33s

Although his R screams the neckbearrrd learrrned English with Amerrrican media.

>The difficulty of a language depends to its proximity to one's native language. Swedish and English belong to not only the same language family but also the same branch.
While I mostly agree with this, bear in mind there are some exceptions due to certain languages evolving aggressively or converging the same features.

>Additionally to their genetic lineage English was changed a lot due to contact with Nordic languages during the Danelaw period.
If by "genetic lineage" you mean the classification, English is still affiliated to the Western branch - languages don't change their affiliation/lineage due to contact.

In this case "no accent" = "no noticeable difference between his pronunciation and what you'd expect from native speakers across multiple widely known English dialects".

>If by "genetic lineage" you mean the classification, English is still affiliated to the Western branch - languages don't change their affiliation/lineage due to contact.

Yeah, I wasn't clear about this. I meant that sure the genetic origin(which was close but not as close as possible) wasn't changed but English was still heavily influenced

Ah, got it. And I agree.

why is your englash so garbage

Take notice everyone. This is how you reply to a guestion with german precision.

This is what we're thinking, but can't be bothered to reply. Thanks

because latins are brainlets

>next to non-existent
You have to go back Paco.

>his accent next to non-existent
You're a retarded
His accent is super obvious Nordic
He can't pronounce th

>Why is someone like his accent next to non-existent, but someone like his girlfriend is incredibly obvious?

I'm banned

You'd think after talking English everyday you'd eventually get better at it..