These bantz

>these bantz

Did wikileaks higher an Aussie to head thier twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbag.gawker.com/the-crazy-emails-that-took-down-nsa-spook-john-schindle-1610203101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you mean 'hire', you fuckin retard?

Isn't Assange an Aussie?

Wikileaks was created by an Aussie. The whole thing's just a massive exercise in shitposting

BTFO
T
F
O

assange is aussie you daft pillock

It's clearly in their blood for whatever reason

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER

>NSA dick pic conspiracy theory guy

OK what's the story behind this one?

>higher
>thier

What are you cunt? A boat person or 4 years old?

Omg the bantz...Trump is breaking the conditioning...Shitposting will come from everyone and happen everywhere during Trumps reign.

That's actually, literally what John Schindler is

blackbag.gawker.com/the-crazy-emails-that-took-down-nsa-spook-john-schindle-1610203101

My gut feeling is with the Russia thing on this one though

>The NSA is still collecting “your dick pics”: Edward Snowden’s terrifying warning for John Oliver and America

Ok Sup Forums you know what to do

Who would have thought hundreds of years of criminals breeding incestuously would create the perfect shitposters?

>My gut feeling is with the Russia thing on this one though
doubt it
they may have given them the emails, but they don't run wikileaks

As Aussie as Steve Irwin

I'm sure there is a degree of collusion but it's probably not even that subversive.

Kind of like how Snowden ended up in Russia and became an intelligence asset.

I hope they really destroy John Schindler's credibility, I hate him so much he's such a fucking pussy cuck on twitter. Fuck you, John.

>Team Open Server Society is butthurt that Russia has all their dirty laundry

this
nothing more than circumstantial allies
everyone hates hillary

World wide diplomatic shitposting, gotta love the Aussies.

Don't forget the best one of all

what a coincidence. i just came across this @20committee guy earlier today. here is his dick.

i tweeted it to him but deleted it because i didn't want my followers to see it kek

>Not scared
What a damn toothpick that chose is

>you will never be trapped in an embassy with huge email dumps and nothing to do all day besides banter on twitter

Think he gets hookers?

Wait, what's this?

Joe Scarborough realizing he made a huge mistake by attacking Trump.
Not all media is equally corrupt.

such a comfy pic

Correct. Russia will slow leak emails and info concerning the Clintons. I expect something big come August.

>FUCKING CUT

NON MALE!

What did kylie jenner mean by this?

Those bants

wikileaks is NSA assange was recruited into the CIA after he hacked some banks in australia. its called a "limited hangout"operation.

clearly there is infighting within the US elite power structure. expect Hillary to drop some leaks of her own about Republican pedophiles in high places.

and lets not forget Donald Trump went to jeffrey epsteins "lolita island" many times

Julian Assange is Australian, you fucking mong.

>and lets not forget Donald Trump went to jeffrey epsteins "lolita island" many times
no he didn't you retarded shill
he wasn't in the blackbook

clinton was multiple times though

What does she mean by this? Really makes you think...

>higher
fuck off

be that as it may you cant expect him to come out unscathed after all is said and done