Parralax

Alright Sup Forums continuing from last threads lets reading Parralax chapter 0

Other urls found in this thread:

parallaxcomic.com/comic/page-33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For anyone who wants to catch up or read this shit at their own leasure
parallaxcomic.com/comic/page-33

So Sup Forums lets play a game a drinking gane

Last thread a lone user enlightened me about how much of a sick guck the author is

Apparently he draws Gay Nsfw behind the scenes

So let's have a game every time something arguably gay happens drink a shot beers on me

Let's do this

Happens to me everyday

Totally not a pedophile

This is just too fucking easy

I like the artstyle, more or less. Clearly, they are stealing from Utena and Steven Universe. The creepy relationship with the teacher is what is preventing me from liking this at all. I get Tumblr likes to fetishize gay people for some reason. I think its stupid and accept it for what it is . However, the relationship between the teacher and main character is pushing it to a level that is just beyond fucked up. If the reveal was the teacher was actually using him and exploiting him for evil, that might be a good payoff. Otherwise, I can't say I enjoy reading it

You still there, OP?

Yeah it put me off at first

Lomax found Rogers Cock ring

Yeah it gets pretty weird, but the author does draw gay Randy Cunningham fan fiction

"Wedding ring"

Sexy music In The background

Biggest dickhole teacher ever

What would you do in lomaxes situation

Okay I'm going to take a break here for around 10 minutes. Anyone still reading this besides alcohol guy?

Not gonna lie, I really like the art style in. I'm a sucker for thick lines. The color scheme has it's moments too, though I don't care much for muted colors going on right now.

Bump

I'm so sorry your thread got flooded OP.