Why did they feel the need to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns
youtube.com/watch?v=MrJLsNo9sCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 or so months down the road, it's somehow even more embarrassing

It was a day of mourning for the slay queen

Absolutely embarrassing. Can't stand her.

Those people live in such a bubble that they, without one hint of irony treated the election results like it was 9/11, except I think SNL took the 9/11 attacks better.

my work plays this song all the time now. the jews made everyone start playing it. everytime i hear it i think of crying liberals and the glory of the election.

>mfw when i cried while watching the results
one day the patriarchy will pay

Their leader was no better in that regard.

THE GLASS CEILING

Can someone put a video of Vince McMahon smiling like a prick at the camera in place of Hillary?

I really really wished I was there when she found out she lost.

this was worse

IT WAS HER TURN

Why doesn't snl make skits like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns

i dont care how shit or good Trumps presidency will be in the end I will always remember how hard I laughed at the absolute devastation and sadness these people felt on election night

If you were a white dude who lives in the middle of no where and held the initial belief that Trump was going to do all the things he said he would and bring America victory, you felt you could afford a Trump victory.

If you lived in a city, more likely than not you knew immigrants, liberal women, and minorities, and actually saw their concern and fear. The conservative republican candidate was never feared like Trump, just treated with disdain. I don't think a lot of people outside of the major cities would understand it that well. So this gay little charade was what SNL felt was okay to do because they play in a liberal as fuck city surrounded by homos, blacks, jews, etc.

It's still stupid to me personally, but meh I get it.

It warms my heart to know every liberal in America will never fully recover from Election Day 2016

The truest answer you're going to get.

I feel like every presidential election that has occurred during the era of the internet has montages of the opposite party crying in response to their candidate losing. I remember all the rich white women crying when Romney lost.

But Trump never made any promises that were directly a threat against homos, jews, or blacks.

do they make hillary daki's? I want to always remember her losing

>The conservative republican candidate was never feared like Trump, just treated with disdain.
Not true at all. Every single election libfags smear the Republican candidate with the exact same nonsense they threw at Trump. Nazi, racist, misogynist, bigot, homophobe, Islamophobe, every fucking insult they had for Trump they also used for Romney and McCain and Bush. Key differences - Trump doesn't fall for the left's shaming nonsense, he is better at flinging shit than they are and more people are noticing that the left hurls those insults at every single person who disagrees with their dogma.

This.

why?
after the impeachment Liberals will be stronger than ever

>Democrats=Flawless and good!
>Republicans=Evil and bad!
The idea of political satire is that all parties are mocked. Americans can't even get that right.

trump never broke any law sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=MrJLsNo9sCU

smashing da patriarchy

If I was a gay, I'd be a lot more scared of democrats

After the Orlando shooting they flat out refused to admit it was a muslim problem and promised to import more of them

And in a year, you'll have forgotten all about this desperate hope and moved on to some other delusion to sustain yourself.

The problem is this time the montage hasn't stopped yet to the point we're having The Warriors style costumed street rumbles.

This will always be my favourite webm ever

This looks like a super villain interrupting a public event to announce the president has 24 hours to resign or the United States will be destroyed by a nuke from space.

I don't watch this shit. What song is she playing? Even the Losers get lucky sometime by Tom Petty?

That description isn't far off.

>3 or so months down the road, it's somehow even more embarrassing

very unprofessional, Trumps convention entrance was much superior

Well flinging shit is still flinging shit. You're also probably 13 if you think that Trump's public perception is anything like W's or Romney's or HW's.

Nothing W ever said in the campaign trail was given as much scrutiny or was so broadly misguiding or offensive.

>make fun of handicap reporter
>accuse neighbor nation of sending its worst people over
>insinuate that a muslim wife was probably not allowed to speak for some reason
>total muslim ban rhetoric

You can pretend like these things don't matter to people, but you have to be crazy to think that a guy who talked about a million points of light or that a guy who threw a strike after 9/11 was anything like Trump

>Obama's picture doesn't shatter
>Bill's does
Was it kino?

They both perfectly encapsulate the tone of each candidate.

Ummm don't you know they make fun of both parties? Can't you see, this is them making fun of democrats.

lel

DUDE DEMS R DA REAL RACIST LMAO

>Trump is bad for saying mean things about Muslims
>never mind the fact that Bush started wars/occupations that killed tons of Muslims and Obama droned a bunch of Muslims, Trump is the worst of the bunch for being a meanie doodoo head

>only hayseeds voted for Trump

When will this meme end

Leonard Cohen died and GLORMPF won the election around the same time so they combined the two.

But all of that stuff he said was true, and he never actually made fun of a handicapped reporter's handicap.

>you don't always get what you want starts playing

pure kino

they are but against white people mostly

Was it Kino?

>have insane liberal sister
>tells me that she can never forgive me for voting a rapist into office
>told her I was too young to vote for bill clinton
>I spent the last 6 months rubbing it in that Hillary spent 1.2 billion dollars, some of which was likely some of the 2500 dollars she gave to Bernie, and still lost

Last year was the best year.

Yeah but he didn't go to war explicitly targeting Muslims. You're comparing acts of war against enemies, versus a purported blanket policy against a specific group of people. Also, if anything, Shi'ite Muslims were probably more emboldened and willing to work with the US to take down a regime that consistently targeted them.

Even if he wasn't. Which I am having a hard time believing, it's still an inconsiderate and dumb thing to do.

WEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONNNNNNS, MY FRIENNNNNNNNNDDDDSSSSSSS

Hallelujah
Leonard Cohen died a week before.
A touching tribute for a dead person by shoving your political agenda into it

They actually planned on selling broken pieces of glass

Jesus.

Hmmm warhammer or starfleet, tough choice. Oh wait bernie could never start the federation so trump all the way.

Who pays star fleet funding?

no it really wasn't

>every liberal
plenty of liberals were vehemently anti-Hillary

You have a hard time believing it because you don't want to. Go look up videos of trump, he makes the same hand motions plenty of other times.

Is this kino?

Fucking ZORMPF!

Not only that, but the reporter's disability isn't particularly noticeable. The only thing odd about him is the way one of his arms was resting. I doubt Trump even noticed the disability.

What was Picard's tax policies?

You're right. Just checked it out for myself.

Now begins my spiral into the light huh?

>I have a childs understanding of politics

>be me with SNL on
>not really watching just yet
>hear song and glimpse someone at piano
>oh very nice, a touching tribute to Cohen
>enjoy song
>it's coming to an end
>look at screen
>see what's going on
>puke

Repubs are openly racist but their policies would help minorities better

It says the future they want, not the future they'd bring. Though the Shillary one is dead on in that regard.

>Repubs are openly racist
Not at all, they trip over themselves to appeal to minorities.

>"don't feed animals in the woods, it makes them dependent and unable to provide for themselves plus they get more hostile towards humans"
>DUDE MINORITIES NEED MORE WELFARE LMAO

>GLASS SHATTERS

replace "liberal" with "American."

NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

I dont know man. Nothing will ever top the amazing feeling of the 2008 election. I still remember like it was yesterday.
2016 was like meh we lost. But thats just me, i dont know how an ultra liberal feel

#RESIST
#IMPEACHDRUMPF

Because Clinton's own "farewell" was her skipping out on all her supporters the night of her losing. Not even having enough respect for the people who were for some strange reason excited for her.

They had to make a fairy tale farewell to mimic the made up version of her they built up.

Not even saying this as a Trump supporter, he was the worse deal, but anyone who was watching during the primaries knows what kind of person she really is and how much the establishment tried to gaslight everyone.

This. I didn't care for politics could care less who won. But watching normal people I knew and family turn into psycho nutjobs bc "trumps worst than Hitler" has been equal parts hilarious and depressing.

I'm pretty sure she was dead drunk that night.

who /uncletom/ here?

Can't unsee

What news segment was it where they had a non-white person on their show to talk about politics, and they didn't realize they were a Trump supporter (followed by them trying to quickly end the segment)? Can't recall at the moment

They were trying really hard to avoid any holes in their narrative

Yo soy /tiotomas/
Construir el muro

I still don't get this. Who the fuck cares who you voted for. youre family. I'd tell her to go fuck off and die if she got that pissy over an election. America is turning into a joke.

That's a John Oliver Drumpf hat

> DUDE AMERICAN POLITICS LMAO

fuck off no one cares it's been like half a year since the election

then why are they still so mad

>siblings letting politics get between them
You and your sister sound like complete faggots whose parents failed them

Not him but my mom is liberal as fuck. In September we talked about the election and she fucking lost it when I told her I planned on voting for Trump. After the election she uninvited me from Thanksgiving. I responded by telling her she's a great example of why women shouldn't be allowed to vote so she uninvited me from Christmas too. She is over it now but that was pretty insane considering we had never seriously argued or fought about anything before.

>I responded by telling her she's a great example of why women shouldn't be allowed to vote so she uninvited me from Christmas too.
I'm not sure if you realized it, but you came off sounding a lot more like a cunt than your mom did in that post.

>telling friends and family who you're going to vote for

Why would anyone do this? Ballots are secret for a fucking reason

It's hollow.
>Did Leonard Cohen even support Clinton?
>Do normies know who Leonard Cohen was?
I know people who think Jeff Buckley wrote Hallelujah and think Cohen covered it.

>Trump won because of racist white rednecks
>racist white rednecks were apparently fine with a black man winning the last two elections.

You're right. It needs to end

>bubble
They know exactly what goes on in other states that vote for Trump. That's why they're not in those shitty states.

Also, her hands weren't even hitting the keys. She just slightly grazed over them to mime piano playing.

not that guy but i posted Trump memes and shared all good news about Trump's presidency on fb

most of my friends and family unfriended me and blocked me ;_;

CHI