The cost of living will eventually go down right Sup Forums?

The cost of living will eventually go down right Sup Forums?

I WILL be able to afford a house before I'm 25, r-right Sup Forums?

houses never go down

If you make more then 120k/y yes.

yes

Hahhahahahhahahabaha

Dont count on it.
Aim for 55

You can already afford a house. Just move at least 50-100 km away from Toronto/Vancouver. :^)

>literally $1000000 canadian dollars for a wooden shack with a parking lot outside of Vancouver
our situation is just as bad, good luck leafs

>afford a house
>before 25

houses are cheap, if you're willing to buy one that will continue to go down in value

some dying lumber towns have houses for 75k

but if you want property value to be stable or climbing it's like 300k, minimum

>Dad gave me house I live in
>Going to live in it until I die with my family
>Gonna take care of my mom and have a job in carpentry and then be free of the mortal coil while avoiding most of the stress of industrial life

Man, this shit is so cash

Make your own house brainlet

Unless you're in a bubble.

Yes, when everything collapse brother

lol, no. The boomers have well and truly fucked over Canada and Australia and it will be another generation or two before young people with average incomes can afford to own their own house.

The gap between rich and poor is getting larger, the young people cannot even rent a own room in this country.

I own two houses

It's funny, a few decades ago a young person could easily afford rent, etc. but now it is accepted that week is a bare minimum 60% of your wage, before tax.
Yet the rich old cunts tell us to stop complaining while they continue to strangle the rental property market. Greedy cunts.

You are either a born into wealth piece of shit or earning more than 95% of people your age.

>veteran home loan
>zero down payment for a house
>high good goy score from responsible credit card use
>inexpensive homes in one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities in the US
>buying a home is cheaper than rent
only wish the market would crash right now so I could swoop in and become a land baron

*elects politicians who will bring in more immigrants, further increasing housing demand

nothing personal son, but you'll get 1/2 of whatever we don't reverse mortgage!

Literally chinese is buying your houses until it's so damn expensive
So no

A few years ago I was looking at a shitty, tiny little flat. The owners were old cunts who guided me through the place and they brought their ugly little dog along with them. They owned the entire block of flats and were bragging about kicking out a bunch of 20 year olds for having a kitten, since pets weren't allowed. Against the law for renters, the filthy old cunts claimed. The area had such a rental shortage that they could treat renters like shit and never have shortage of income, kicking people out whenever they felt like it.

There wasn't a landline connected and when I asked about the possibility of getting one put in, the husband frowned and said it would be an unreasonable expense. As there are no laws requiring, apparently the entire small block of flats had absolutely no phone lines hooked up.
Didn't end up getting the place, one of the other few dozen applicants got it.

Fucking greedy boomer cunts.

Except retarded 20 year old hipsters demanded taxes and scared them off causing prices to crash.

>tfw will inherit an apartment in central Stockholm and will never have to think about that shit

>tfw live in central London
>tfw 250 a week for a small flat
>friend of mine pays 780£ for an even smaller on

>250 a week

At that point I would move out of the city.

>25
>buy a house
If you go out in the middle no where like Alaska or the midwest/south backwoods yeah. But pretty impossible if your in the city.

Sorry thought you had a US flag, didn't really check it.

You can probably buy a house in Ukraine on minimum wage. It'll probably be worth something once Russia takes the rest of the country.

But you would need to speak ukrainian for it to be useful

No choice
I love this god forsaken city

No, the very opposite is true.

Population grow larger, but space is the same.

There is enough space, it's just divided up very shittily. You could fit the entire planet at less population density than New-Yor inside California.

There are still vast chunks of land not used in Canada and thanks to climate change, Greenland.

But that didn't happen?

Vancouver housing prices went down to where they were 3-6 months before the tax was introduced, and they're at new all-time highs currently.

> The cost of living will eventually go down right Sup Forums?
Probably

> I WILL be able to afford a house before I'm 25, r-right Sup Forums?
Lol no

True, but we are capitalists and no one is willing to share.

I live in a 300m2 apartment and wouldn't trade for a 10m2 house (like those in Japan, koreia, ...)

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Repeal & Replace 6

No one said you need to. Each day there is less and less of a reason to live in cities because you can get most work done nowadays via the internet. It's still mind boggling why employers demand you show up at work when you could (sdepending on your job) do all the work from home.

If you could have your own 500m^2 in the middle of nowhere but still have all the luxeries (thanks to delivery) like in the in city, why would you not do it?

And don't tell me because isolation, you're just as likely to be alone in a city than in the country.

Literally my plan. Moving to some quiet town, preferably near the sea as I like it

Also I'd rather raise children in a more family friendly enviroment than a city.

I would avoid the sea if I were you. Climate change and acidic water ain't going to be good for land near it.

I would prefer fresh water sources

Where are you living mate ? I'm in toronto and it's really fucked up here